Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is slow in price?  (Read 11811 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:22:50 AM

It is not looking like ethereum will get back to the ATH price anymore with the level at which is increasing these days, many are beginning to lose faith in ethereum going back to that price. I just hope something can be done by the team to put ethereum back in place.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:23:57 AM

Yeah it's a bit surprising to see tge eth price grow really slow this time, usually when btc got huge rising the price will follow to go up, I think this is due to a lot of investors diversify and choose another coin to invest, but don't too worry eventually eth will rise
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:27:24 AM

why Ethereum is well behind bitcoin, it's almost 11 000 $ and Ethereum on the spot marking.I hope this trend will change , and we will see ETH at $ 600+
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:48:34 AM

I think because bitcoin is dominating the market and people are buying it compare to ETH and altcoins. However ETH is currently trading above $300 so i think ETH is now in accordance to bitcoins price growth.

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:20:08 AM

I can't answer exactly why Ethereum is a little late in the price increase. But in my opinion, the process of increasing the price of Ethereum as it is currently increasing slowly is very good. We can see together the price chart Ethereum has been $305 based on the coinmarketcap, which means an increase of +8.08%

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 06:43:36 AM

Today's Etherium price  has reached 300$ the biggest price increase since the deadly fall on last year's dumping spree on ETH. but today we are witnessing a history because since that dramatic fall ETH has struggled to reach this far. we can say that it will continue in this coming days if nothing will change the trend right now.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:53:27 AM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

all takes time and don't match bitcoin with other coins. each coin has different times. even so I'm sure everything will go up.

Now look, the price of ethereum is more than 300 $. although it's slow but most importantly he keeps going up.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:12:20 AM

Actually not only ethereum, most of the altcoin price also slowly increase, not like previously altcoin price will follow bitcoin price rapid grow. Even price slow increase, at least currently cryptocurrency market in good condition, as my experience is don't jump in bitcoin now because I'm sure that price will drop later.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:34:16 AM

Yes, the point I get from the increase in Bitcoin prices today is that it can make most of the Altcoin prices increase, while Ethereum increases slowly but will always follow the price of Bitcoin. Because all Altcoin follow Bitcoin.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:41:40 AM

Ethereum, like all other altcoins are growing very slowly, I don’t know why this is happening, but before that it was different, but here we can’t do anything, manipulators with big players decide what to pump and when to pump.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 07:55:35 AM

It's true that Ethereum's price is very slow to go up, but in my opinion it's very good at a very slow rise for Ethereum prices now, because it requires a strong push so Ethereum really grows better in the future, don't compare it to Bitcoin that rises faster , because everyone knows that Bitcoin next year will increase far from the current price.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:11:45 AM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
Right. Although today the ETH has improved on a very good growth rate. But overall, it has not satisfied the current value and needs. It would be better for the value of ETH when Bitcoin is maintained longer at the price threshold of 10k. ETH will fly if applied a little more stimulant. We need to continue to be patient.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:18:09 AM

I think it's all right. Now everyone is sitting in bitcoin, and do not want to leave it in the alts. All expect bitcoin will rise to 15k, eth will gradually grow over bitcoin.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:07:10 AM

Yeah it's a bit surprising to see tge eth price grow really slow this time, usually when btc got huge rising the price will follow to go up, I think this is due to a lot of investors diversify and choose another coin to invest, but don't too worry eventually eth will rise
indeed it is the nature of ETH and of course every coin has the nature and risk in its investment and in my opinion investment with ETH or altcoin is a long-term investment and of course confidence and patience are the capital needed to invest with ETH Ecoin in particular
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:12:08 AM

It seems that the effect of bitcoin has a significant increase not yet fully influencing ethereum, now ethereum is still at a low price position. ethereum has the potential to grow. the issue of hardfork ethereum a few months ago seems to have not been maximized and this could be one step to buy eth at a low price and wait until the price is high.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:19:58 AM

Right now it’s above $300, but ain’t growing that much as Bitcoin. It can be a possible sign that alts may almost not rely or influenced anymore on Bitcoin’s price (correct me if I’m wrong though).

I wouldn’t mind the slow growth of Ethereum’s price, as I’m looking forward more on its long-term result. For sure, there come a time that Ethereum would spike a lot on its own like Bitcoin does today.

One thing for sure is that Bitcoin is massively adopted quickly than altcoins or tokens. Nothing to worry about. Massive adoption of Ethereum, especially the increased real use case of it, would be the key to Ethereum’s rise.

Let’s just keep it that way. At least it grows and adopts slowly but surely.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:20:32 AM

In fact right now Ethereum prices have surpassed $ 300 and certainly continue to rise. However, there are no coins that can compete with the price increase of Bitcoin at this time, BTC is still the king of the market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:55:00 AM

not only ethereum almost all of these altcoins price is slowly growing.. not like bitcoin.. but hoping for these altcoins price will follow bitcoin price as i think the market is starting to bullish

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:16:38 AM

Market prices for the past few months are really good again, if both market conditions will be very good to help crypto prices with current bitcoin values, maybe we also know about ethereum's current prices and markets
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:19:21 AM

not only ethereum almost all of these altcoins price is slowly growing.. not like bitcoin.. but hoping for these altcoins price will follow bitcoin price as i think the market is starting to bullish
now only the first 20 currencies show themselves quite well. but the rest of the Altcoins are terrible. they fall in relation to bitcoin and to the dollar stand still at the same place

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: