Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is slow in price?  (Read 11801 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:38:32 PM

I have the same question where is multiply effect? I have one hopings that ETH will grow on 100+ % in short time! but for now BTC with better reputation then others

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:44:23 PM

Sincerely! It's rather disappointing how ETH and other altcoins are having a low or rather almost none good response to the current ongoing bullish run. What's responsible is what i don't understand.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:25:10 PM

Analyze 2018, when Bitcoin had a price from 11,000 to 13,000 dollars.  At that time the ethereum had a price from 600 to 800 dollars.  Based on this, it is quite realistic to assume that ETH should catch up with Bitcoin and reach $ 800, as it was at the beginning of 2018.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

I am not really bothered about the slow movement of ethereum and other altcoins despite bitcoin rapid growth because if you study the past bull run then you will notice that bitcoin is usually the first to increase then altcoins will have their own season after that.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:53:04 PM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

Slow growth yes
Steady development yes

It’s better to have a slow growth and development swiftly
Than a sudden pump and a massive dump
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:56:38 PM

Actually there is no good movement on ETHEREUM now as they are more down in BTC value in the market.
What they have in poump now i the USD price connected to the rise of bitcoin.
Once the demand on ETH gets on the road again we will see the graph rising in jet mode.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:50:19 PM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
but its value is more stable and study with the development so that we can expect this development for longer and when it continuously drop only we can ask something about this but this time it is developing only.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:24:24 PM

Because the bear market has caused all the prices of coins to fall and especially Bitcoin has lost the most until now it is still difficult to recover.
ETH must be more like developing a project and currently still struggling but the situation is very different now, Crypto currency trading requires a solution to increase advertising in larger media.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:43:02 PM

The price of ethereum is not actually slow, it is only as of it is slow because of the high rate with which the price of bitcoin is moving upwards.
I will invest in ethereum before bitcoin because historically ethereum has always performed better than bitcoin and it is not close to its previous all time high

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:04:33 PM

almost one year the ethereum price dropped dramatically.
but at the end of the day prices have started to improve and I'm sure that by the end of 2019 the price of ethereum will reach $ 400

Oppps sorry mate but I believe ethereum goes back to their original price since the last dramatically worse price dips.

For me eth is making a good price increase as of today its price became 324$ and i think it is still going up

Ethereum are now increasing slow but the important is tgey still uprising and don't worry I think this a beginning of ethereum goes rising up again until end of 2019 go back to old price value follow to the king of crypto give mor profits this year.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:10:45 PM

yes ethereum prices are slow and I think that will be quickly resolved after the price of bitcoin is stable again. so stay patient and wait for the time to arrive. usually when the bitcoin price rises it's likely that other altcoins also rise including ethereum, moreover ethereum is close to bitcoin, this ethereum opportunity will be very easy to rise quickly.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:20:00 PM

The price of ethereum is not actually slow, it is only as of it is slow because of the high rate with which the price of bitcoin is moving upwards.
I will invest in ethereum before bitcoin because historically ethereum has always performed better than bitcoin and it is not close to its previous all time high
ethereum movement following bitcoin in my opinion.for current condition its look like different due to bitcoin dominance that reach more than 62%.this is not good for altcoin market.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:25:48 PM

Sincerely! It's rather disappointing how ETH and other altcoins are having a low or rather almost none good response to the current ongoing bullish run. What's responsible is what I don't understand.

Don't worry, I think the price of ETH will increase fastly in the next time when the Libracoin release officially. Together with the flash grow of the BTC price is the slow motion of the ETH price, due to the different technologies. At the Q4 of this year, the ETH price will reach more than 800 dollars.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:49:42 PM

Yes it is. The ETH price growth level still very poor. BTC price is 12K USD, ETH should have to go at least 600 USD, but this is under 350 USD! The growth of the Ethereum price is lower than Bitcoin Cash!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit