Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:56:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is slow in price?  (Read 11811 times)
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:11:51 PM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
Well it was good if it was slowly moving than make it pump higher and higher all over again, why? because for every massive pump there was a massive dump so it was better to mobe slowly, what of they was preapring for something thats why they are still on there so that their platform would be having a good value so better to wait for it because eth is good platform for long run.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:27:10 PM

It's not just Ethereum which has a lower rate of increase with comparison to Bitcoin, all of the altcoins also. It's bitcoin only that increase with high rates. This is due to the overwhelming confidence of investors on bitcoin. They are very much attach to bitcoin, to make with the lost times of year 2018. Sooner or later, top altcoins will follow.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:29:11 PM

Slow growth in the price of ethereum confirms with the enrichment of the market. Upon the same there is a massive difference in the growth taking place with time reference to the growth of bitcoin. After a long over the past few days ethereum grew big, and now once again it has fallen low to $300. With the next price pumping I believe bitcoin will go higher to $15000 and ethereum reach at least $500 which is quite big in comparison to the list of cryptocurrencies available.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:32:57 PM

Etherum still has huge potential to follow bitcoin more than other alt coins. Etherum is always second to only bitcoin. People have still chance to buy Etherum at bottom, I believe Etherum has long way to go. 
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:37:34 PM

if I pay attention the price of Etherium is now slow, bro. if we compare the price of bitcoin, the price movement is quite fast. usually the price movement of Etherium follows the movement of the bitcoin but now it seems it has changed and is not following again
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:38:22 PM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

In a few months, I think the price of Ethereum is very slow. In fact, if you look at the price of Bitcoin in a few months it rises very sharply. But Ethereum is growing very slowly. Now Bitcoin is back down quickly and this is also followed by another coin. Ethereum is now also declining in price. But this can be utilized to buy back coins at low prices.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:40:24 PM

If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

What you stated above was almost correct. Ethereum price can reach $300 after the Bitcoin price about $11,755 - $13,000. But it should be more than $10,000 [not as your opinion].  Grin
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:44:47 PM

Look at correction, ethereum isn't slow when market is dumping, so I think there is a pressure, strong resistance level.
To my mind this is the reason of ICO pressure
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:48:17 PM

I also think, the growth of ethereum price is slow if we compare it to bitcoin. But in the other side it makes more time for us to buy more. Like today the price of ethereum is under $300, I’m pretty sure it will be a good chance to buy.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:15:49 AM

Maybe the failed ICO projects who used ethereum platform for fund raising keep dumping Eth, I expected the ETH price to follow that of BCH nevertheless touching $350 before falling to $291 is not all a bad move but fall short of my expectation.

They are done dumping their ETH, it happenned last year as we saw a big drop of ETH from it's ATH of around $1300 to less than $100.
I believe we will not see a further dump now, price has started to rise and it will continue.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maxon111

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:38:13 AM

Hello colleagues on the forum! Ethereum will be a rocket on anyone, I do not even doubt it. But the price will not grow like Bitcoin quickly, but slowly, but confidently. So we all have time to buy ether.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:24:52 AM

Hello colleagues on the forum! Ethereum will be a rocket on anyone, I do not even doubt it. But the price will not grow like Bitcoin quickly, but slowly, but confidently. So we all have time to buy ether.

I would like to see that trend compared to the current trend of bitcoin, however, I don't think it's gonna happen as we all know that crypto in nature is volatile. Ethereum will rise but it's time has not come yet and for sure we shall see a bitcoin rise like.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:12:02 AM

Eth is in accumulation mode to touch 1000 dollars even btc is in bull run once btc stabilizes we can see price growth of eth back to its all time high prices
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:26:05 AM

Not only Ethereum is making the slow progress on the market. Aside Bitcoin, almost all the large cap coins are making slow movement upwards. This bull run is quite different from the 2017 bull run which went along with most of the altcoins. Perhaps, traders are now selling for BTC - the reason for the recent rise in BTC price.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:11:26 AM

I think I will need more time in order to speculate on what is the cause of this. But I can also observe this things a few weeks ago that the price of Ethereum is not pushing forward just like in what happened in 2017. It only pushed a little but Bitcoin continues to push further.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

Not only Ethereum is making the slow progress on the market. Aside Bitcoin, almost all the large cap coins are making slow movement upwards. This bull run is quite different from the 2017 bull run which went along with most of the altcoins. Perhaps, traders are now selling for BTC - the reason for the recent rise in BTC price.
I think that it is very different because now it is very artificial and it is not clear why Bitcoin is growing so fast. If i am wrong then ETH will grow as fast as BTC very soon

Novita

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:21:26 PM

Yes, indeed the price of Ethereum is slow, moreover bitcoin is rising rapidly. I don't know for sure why the price of ETH has risen so slowly. but according to my analysis, the ETH price will rise far from $ 300 because according to my analysis bitcoin will rise as it did in 2017.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:36:32 PM

hopefully with slowing growth ETH prices will be maintained and will not fall again,
our desires or my personal ETH will continue to rise even though the price is not as fast as Bitcoin,
so that the slow progress continues.
xabre

Activity: 580

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:44:03 PM

Ethereum look always allow how bitcoin price, when bitcoin up always make ethereum to raise higher price, but when bitcoin down ethereum allow at lower price and always be positive and negative trend.
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:07:45 PM

Yes, it might be a little slow. But it still maintains almost same rate of increase as Bitcoin. In fact, it sometimes has more increase rate than Bitcoin. Especially when considered in a 24 hours timeline. Anyways, Ethereum still looks bullish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: