Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is slow in price?  (Read 11804 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:20:47 AM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
Actually at the first wave of the pump ethereum and Bitcoin grows together but it’s just after middle of June when Bitcoin grows higher and all the alternative altcoin as well and until now that it’s almost a month yet the prices are stagnant in this cruel season of market

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
All altcoin market is on slow motion, i dont know ehats happen right now, when like 2017 altcoin price should be 3x or 4 x at this bitcoin price..
Yeah there should be a growth as well for altcoins if we are looking back on hat 2017 brings us,but now the domination of Bitcoin goes up to the highest %65 and alts are left behind
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:06:25 AM

I think we need to wait a bit, and Eth will also grow. Now traders are interested in Btc, but the time will come and they will switch to Eth and altcoin
wait a little? until when? even bitcoin has started the pump several times and the ethreum still doesn't respond. maybe we should wait until next year because we know that the dominance of bitcoin is still very high.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:36:03 PM

In my opinion the price of ethereum is stucked on $200 - $300. The ups and downs of the price is stuck at that range. I think ethereum is slow in price and need more time to climb up like it used to be.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 06:33:39 PM

I think that today the price of Ethereum depends primarily on their developers on the product itself, since users are confident in its prospects.  Proceeding from this, the price will rise exactly as its demand in society will rise.  Unlike ethereum, Bitcoin is increased due to artificial manipulations and speculations, the main purpose of which is to get good profits.  That is why the bear market for Bitcoin awoke at a bear market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:45:39 PM

Slow but surely will hit another ath in the right time. Ethereum is a good project ,even if there are projects that similar to what ethereum is doing still ethereum is the winner.

thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:06:57 PM

Yes. The price of Ethereum will be very good if above $ 300. This month is a colorful month on the market. Ethereum is an altcoin that makes the market amazed. But ethereum I am sure will reach $ 300. I think you also believe in ETH.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:03:35 PM

Ethereum prices are moving so slowly that we will need a long time to get good results, although the changes are quite slow but now there are still very large who are interested in doing trade and investment in this ethereum

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:47:45 PM

According to which I have observed that the Ethereum price is running slowly. And as if this coin is waiting for Bitcoin price to rise. So Bitcoin looks now more dominating the market. Maybe if the price of Bitcoin can be a stable price, I think Ethereum is pumping fast.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:59:06 AM

Ethereum is very slow in its growth, by this time it should've stood above $300 at least. The growth is depending on lacking of various updates on the network. Very important being the scaling plans of the network which is planned for January, over those days we can expect good rise as the development keeps going. Even bitcoin isn't that fast, but it controls the market dominance under it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:31:58 AM

now we cannot predict the price of ethereum coins will go up or down while bitcoin is still above the price of $ 10000 for now, if in my opinion everyone is still fond of bitcoin from ethereum so the altcoin has no price increase or slow.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:19:48 PM

Ethereum growth is slow because there are many problems and issues that affect Ethereum and also projects that use their ERC20 too many that fail and make the name Ethereum dirty even if only a little. But for me, Ethereum has grown very well because it can survive the storm that makes the red market. Ethereum continues to grow even though little by little
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:51:31 PM

The price of ETH depends on the market, and the whole market waits for BTC's signals to increase or decrease. It's similar to 2017 being a bull market, but then as you see 2018 is a bad year for crypto trader
this year seems different. market movements are difficult to predict. and the dominance of bitcoin seems to be different like 2017. this year is stronger, making ethereum and other altcoins difficult to grow. but now is the moment where altcoin like ethereum can grow slowly with bitcoin.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:09:14 PM

I think that closer to the end of this year or in early 2020, when there will be a transition to PoS, the Ethereum price will rise much higher than now. Therefore, the price of Ethereum - $210 is a good entry point for long-term storage.

BTC $1 mln
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:50:12 PM

The price of ETH has increased but not at the same pace as that of Bitcoin. More people are engaged in Bitcoin than ETH maybe that is the reason.

Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:37:08 AM

I also feel that ethereum prices are going up slowly unlike the bitcoin line, it could be that people are still focused on buying bitcoin, maybe when bitcoin is more stable at certain prices, investors will consider ethereum and at that time ethereum can rise faster.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:10:30 AM

That's what we see today, Ethereum's price increase is rather slow, both because of what caused it all, in 2017 there were many people who really liked the price of this coin and many people wanted it, because many people thought this coin would be a rival to Bitcoin, but after a very significant decline many people may be traumatized to buy and save it again, and they prefer to buy other alcoins which they think will be faster to raise the price.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:25:05 AM

All altcoins price moment is attached with bitcoin price moment and Ethereum is not an exception. As soon as BTC price goes up Eth price will automatically go up.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptocompares

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:03:30 AM

I put orders for $ 150. I Think this price we will see given the fact that bitcoin is going to 7500. After the purchase will keep for a year.
rima valen

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:36:24 PM

in 2018 early last month ETH to the moon I thought because it was driven by other altcoins, popping up but my prediction was not right, which I see now even the new altcoins are popping up but the ETH movement is very slow, what's the problem I'm a bit confused
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:04:46 AM

One interesting thing is that altcoins often grow after the BTC grew strongly. That is the rule. Because when the whales are buying quite a lot of BTC, investors will think it's time to sell BTC and buy the potential altcoins and hold them.
That is the common thinking of many people because they don't want to hold too much BTC, that's why ETH and altcoins will grow later in the coming time. Believe me, the price of BTC will increase to $ 11k in Q3 and ETH will surely rise to the level of $ 315 per coin.
This is a valid point. Alt has and will continue to have rather slow development as compared to Bitcoin. People often hold up onto Bitcoins until whales start buying them, and people then sell their BTC.
Hope so that Ethreum goes up to 315 dollars, although I hardly see the potential of it going up. While Bitcoin, there is no doubt that it will rise once again, since it is the most popular of in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: