Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin season is not here yet.  (Read 13677 times)
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

I think investors are getting bullish right now on BTC but some of them are quite cautious on investing with altcoins after they've experienced the long crypto winter of 2018 but I guess soon they will have to diversify their portfolios after BTC reach a  significant price level and will definitely get hold of some top altcoins in the market in order to safeguard their crypto investments and when this happens, we could finally say that altcoin season has alrady begun. Hopefully. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:49:34 PM

the altcoin season still seems to be only on the side of ethereum, now only ethereum has experienced an increase, it's still slow. I think it might take time for altcoin to increase and become the season
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:58:44 PM

Experience counts a lot and those who are able to go through the historical trend of cryptocurrency in the space will have better understanding of how it has been. There are times that this trend changes, but it looks like the present status of the market is looking like what has happened in the past. Altcoins will also come down a little, before they take off again
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:05:08 PM

Definitely, altcoins season is not now. See on the alt price. BTC up - alts down. BTC down - alts down. I have some Pivx and AGI, for example, in portfolio. And what I see? With every BTC price step I have less and less. No any growth. BTC don't give any chances for strong alts. And I don't talk about other
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:06:41 PM

the altcoin season still seems to be only on the side of ethereum, now only ethereum has experienced an increase, it's still slow. I think it might take time for altcoin to increase and become the season

I just don't want Bitcoin to go up to 1 million so this guy isn't right. Because I'm sure if one day Bitcoin goes up to $ 1 million, he's gonna show up and say I said it."
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:12:17 PM

Definitely, altcoins season is not now. See on the alt price. BTC up - alts down. BTC down - alts down. I have some Pivx and AGI, for example, in portfolio. And what I see? With every BTC price step I have less and less. No any growth. BTC don't give any chances for strong alts. And I don't talk about other
maybe the altcoin season will be created after BTC is really stable at high prices. because right now the influence of the BTC price is not too strong which is why the altcoin is still not pumping up maximally.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:13:13 PM

I can testify to that it's true because I experienced it before,
when Bitcoin surges then altcoins prices goes down or stay stagnant,
when Bitcoin's price goes down then altcoins prices goes down too(of course not all but mostly)
when Bitcoin's price stabilizes then that's the time were most of the altcoins prices goes up. Wink

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:15:45 PM

Please stop asking why, the market has uptrend now, Bitcoin has reached a new level of 11k, soon the altcoin top will be pumped first, then the altcoin mid and end is low cap
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:20:11 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time

Altcoins have selectively increased in the past and so would they in the future. The bull trend takes place in bitcoin and other coins follow it to some extent. But when the market decreases, altcoins are affected larger than bitcoin. The only way to get benefit from altcoin is to find the coin that would moon without the influence of the market trend.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:22:47 PM

Actually ethereum is like other altcoins, the increase is also not a pump because the increase in bitcoin is still reasonable. I think we have to be patient a little while waiting for bitcoin to stabilize after that altcoins follow and adjust to the price of bitcoin.

I am sure that in the next 2 months we will be able to see the pump, so prepare your best altcoin to welcome a big pump for altcoins
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:48:26 PM

Please stop asking why, the market has uptrend now, Bitcoin has reached a new level of 11k, soon the altcoin top will be pumped first, then the altcoin mid and end is low cap
I don't agree with your opinion, the price of altcoins doesn't matter now. The importance of the Bitcoin increased after the threats by global players, Facebook now want to beat the popularity with new Libra coin.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:39:49 PM

For altcoins to start surging in price bitcoin is always the one to take the lead first ,altcoin season is not here yet so let's stop complaining ,wait patiently for altcoin season to return if not then don't bother investing in altcoins and go for bitcoin full time
That's right, I think the altcoin season hasn't really come and still needs a lot of time for it so before that time, let's take advantage of this rising bitcoin moment to start investing in it and take more profits.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

yes the season of altcoin is not really here yet. in my opinion its will really good thing to invest in bitcoin for now and buy some altcoin a months before bitcoin halving . thats the time where the risk is lower in term of investing in altcoin and the time where you will see some development in some altcoin that will survived.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:39:09 PM

I think that the Altcoin season will come when the price of Bitcoin goes up again after the correction. We know that after such a growth, a correction will definitely come, and after it, the growth of altcoins should begin.

IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 07:59:43 PM

I think that the Altcoin season will come when the price of Bitcoin goes up again after the correction. We know that after such a growth, a correction will definitely come, and after it, the growth of altcoins should begin.
Totally agree with you.  And it seems to me that this time will come in a month.  Because bitcoin has already risen enough.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:13:53 PM

There is no doubt that the time of altcoins has not yet come.All investors should keep at least 20 altcoins from the TOP 20 in their portfolio.If You want to stay profitable then this is the strategy You have to follow.
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:27:40 PM

This is not true. It is always alt season, want to check this? go to cmc and look at the biggest earner, then look at the next 100 and see the biggest earners. There are token with +60%, 18% gain every day there are token that have huge profits and if you just take time and learn the market you will find opportunities everywhere.

If you want my advice is learn the "normal" trading of assets, then learn more about alts, see charts, join telegram groups and listen to what people are saying check communities for extra info. Too much work? Yes it is but it's also for too much profit.

Also check Switch.ag you can trade there between +150 alts including some stable coins like dai, tusd, and you don't need an account to trade there. To max your profits you have to work smarter with all the tools available, take advantage while we still can see those huge +60% changes on just daytrading.
inge

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:36:54 PM

It seems to me that the growth of Bitcoin will stop at $ 12,000 and then a correction will begin. In a few weeks and then Bitcoin will drop to $ 10,500 -10,700 puvot then there will be an increase in altcoins.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:07:06 PM

We are all waiting patiently for such moment, because BTC has already shown a great price increase in 2019, but the most altcoins are still very silent. I hope they are going to launch as soon as possible, because the market is already on the raise.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

But if there is no repetition of the last scenario, and there will be a small increase for alts during the correction of bitcoin, need to be ready with different scenarios.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: