Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty  (Read 1336 times)
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:53:05 PM

Bounty hunting is an important part of the crypto world. I don't think it will Come to a time that when the services of Bounty hunters will no longer be needed.
One of the few problems of Bounty hunting is, the ill treatment of Bounty hunters by projects. Some projects refuse to pay Bounty hunters and while some pay and lock the token of Bounty hunters for a while. Most times Bounty hunters just sell off their tokens/coins for peanut.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:51:10 PM

because most of dev think, the Hunters only aim for the rewards from the start, after bounty finished and payment has been made, they immediatelly sell the rewards after got listed on some exchanger, and maybe it make the value of token itself drop then dump.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:22:33 PM

Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away

in my opinion even though the project is good, it still needs a bounty hunter to promote the project even though the project uses IEO, because if there is no bounty hunter promoting it, I am sure that although the project is good it will still be difficult to succeed because many people do not know about the project, therefore I am sure bounty hunter is still useful and will continue to survive at any time.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:30:24 PM

I will say it over and over and over, the future of bounty hunting is not fading aware nor is it uncertain. No matter how many projects will like to come to the market without the help of bounty hunters, hunters will still get projects as long as the market keeps growing and new projects come in and out granting hunters work to do.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:06:30 AM

Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away

I think the new project will make a bounty campaign so that the project is known to people. The IEO is indeed a trend now but if the IEO is from a small or medium exchanger, a new project must still carry out a bounty campaign
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:08:10 AM

I don't think so, good projects also need community that support for them and bounty and Airdrop is a good way to approach and attract community

They surely need bounty, especially in this community we are now where it's been growing.
Lots of different advertisements they can do, and this forum is also a good way to advertise as it has millions of members if I'm not mistaken.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:10:03 AM

You are totally wrong with that belief, don't you know that most of the coins that became successful it is because of the bounty hunters here.
I really beg to disagreed with your opinion it was absolutely wrong. I also knew that majority of the community here in the forum would definitely decline to your opinion.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:06:15 PM

Nothing is certain, especially in this industry. But if you invest enough time in researching projects, you are most likely to find another great bounty programme, that will bring you enough profit in the future.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:03:04 AM

This is only your opinion. Bounty hunters is a large and relatively cheap advertising resource. And it is foolish to refuse it. In fact, the company will pay only a penny for carrying the bounty and favor, get a large. Therefore, bounty companies will continue to continue until there are new projects bounty hunters will work.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:17:03 AM

Of course, very serious companies will not resort to promoting their company using bounty hunters, but other companies that want to save their money as much as possible will always use bounty hunters, so everything will be fine.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:17:50 AM

By doing an IEO a project will not automatically reach the softcap. Here the bounty hunter has an important contribution in promoting each project, maybe for you bounty hunters are useless, but if you know about marketing you will certainly attract your talk.
I myself have thought like you that it is useless to promote something when we have a popular name, but believe in not believing that promotion can boost more income.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:27:24 AM

bounty hunters will always be there through several projects that still continue to use the bounty hunter services to promote their projects through various social media projects provided by them ... and in my opinion there have been very many successful projects even though they have campaign bounties ... but I realize bounty hunters often dumpers prices on the market ...

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:29:20 AM

The future bounty hunting won't be uncertain but will be very precise and in a professional manner and finally the reward will be less and the hunter have to work harder to get the sufficient income. Most of the bounty program will be out sourced like to the Bounty0x and Bounty Platform. This because of the focussed on the project only.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:12:57 AM

Bounty program is the most profitable way (but not the most effective) to advertise new projects allowing organizers not to spend real money on advertising. Of course, bounty hunters are more interested in the value of earnings and not the project itself so in most cases advertising and earnings bounty hunters get bad.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:12:15 AM

Companies don't need to do bounty when they are already listed on an exchange, cause being listed on an exchange will make their coin available for trading already and they wouldn't have to do much of promotion like seeking for bounty hunters. And any cryptocurrency that is coming from a big company/institution doesn't really to be promoted with bounty hunters, cause there will already be lots of interest for it. Take for example, the Libra coin, you shouldn't expect Fb to do any promotion for that coin cause before it was created it was already popular cause it was coming from a big company.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:37:40 AM

after 2017 until 2018 many bounty hunters stop participating in the bounty program.
and ethereum prices fell from $ 900 to $ 150 making it weak for ico, which mostly uses ethereum.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:45:04 AM

Bounty program is the most profitable way (but not the most effective) to advertise new projects allowing organizers not to spend real money on advertising. Of course, bounty hunters are more interested in the value of earnings and not the project itself so in most cases advertising and earnings bounty hunters get bad.
Not all bounty hunters working because they are interested only in earnings. sure no one will advertise scam. I hold all my tokens which I have earned because I believe in any project which I promote

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:11:18 PM

In my opinion, everyone knows it. That the project is well known to investors. But bounty hunters also have a big role in promoting to the public that the project is good. With a bounty hunter, the project is quickly recognized by people.
I think that without the Bounty campaigns, about 50 percent less people would know about the project. bounty campaigns give a lot for the new projects, but not everyone appreciates it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:43:43 PM

it's not about projects being good. Every projects wether good or bad need marketing to keep it going and bounty hunting is part of marketing.  So a project could decide not to use bounty hunting as a marketing scheme so that's just it

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:50:50 PM

it's not about projects being good. Every projects wether good or bad need marketing to keep it going and bounty hunting is part of marketing.  So a project could decide not to use bounty hunting as a marketing scheme so that's just it

you got it buddy  . that is what bounty means and its for promotion to gain attention to the public but the only difference between a good and a bad project is that good projects can easily attract costumers with the help of bounties but bad projects might struggle to gain costumers since people will have a doubt to invest with them .

the future of bounty is really uncertain becuase bounties already gain a bad reputation  . soon people will decide to stop participating on bounties  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: