Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:47:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✔︎ True Dividend Crypto (TDC) ✔︎ [POS/MN] ✔︎✔︎ Trusted Digital Currency ✔︎  (Read 2941 times)
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 06:13:47 PM

How do I go about acquiring the free masternode?
suprnurd (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2020, 06:43:15 PM

I'm "still" working on the documentation and process for this it's been taking me far too long to set this up properly. In the meantime if you want to get in early you can join our discord and put your hand up in the #masternode-giveaway channel.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:57:40 PM

I'm "still" working on the documentation and process for this it's been taking me far too long to set this up properly. In the meantime if you want to get in early you can join our discord and put your hand up in the #masternode-giveaway channel.
Sure, I will certainly join your discord channel, but is the giveaway happen with a predetermined time or suddenly? So then we should be active in the discord channel. Surely people will also in droves to join if they hear it. Who doesn't want a free huh? I wish my luck isn't so bad for that moment.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 12:34:08 AM

Sure, I will certainly join your discord channel, but is the giveaway happen with a predetermined time or suddenly? So then we should be active in the discord channel. Surely people will also in droves to join if they hear it. Who doesn't want a free huh? I wish my luck isn't so bad for that moment.

I'm still determining the exact process but with the goal being to seed the network with 50 masternodes I want to somehow incentivize the people who receive the free coins to actually operate a masternode instead of just dumping the coins. The exact process for how I'm going to do that is still fuzzy as I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Were you around for the NRG giveaway? How did they get their users to operate nodes rather than dumping the coins?

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
envatoleaks

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 06:58:09 PM

You're offering security tokens? Not sure it can work nowadays. No hyip anymore

⬇️⬇️⬇️We post a file /day from Envato Elements | FREE ⬇️⬇️⬇️
❤️❤️https://t.me/envatoleaks ❤️❤️
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:04:58 PM

These are certainly not classified as securities. As long as it is not being marketed as an investment and there is no enterprise selling it, there is no way it can be considered a security using the criteria in the Howey test. (ref: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/is-dash-a-security-as-defined-by-sec.34284/)

It's true about the lack of hyip these days - but that's been the case for a very long time and these projects seem to still be continuously coming out. This one is already a year old so perhaps that has some value.

I will see if I can think of any additional benefits that could be added in order to add value to the project.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 02:21:22 PM

These are certainly not classified as securities. As long as it is not being marketed as an investment and there is no enterprise selling it, there is no way it can be considered a security using the criteria in the Howey test. (ref: https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/is-dash-a-security-as-defined-by-sec.34284/)

It's true about the lack of hyip these days - but that's been the case for a very long time and these projects seem to still be continuously coming out. This one is already a year old so perhaps that has some value.

I will see if I can think of any additional benefits that could be added in order to add value to the project.

It seems you answered correctly about what was the question mark for the post above on this project. This makes explanations that make other people understand about all this.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2020, 03:59:51 PM

It seems you answered correctly about what was the question mark for the post above on this project. This makes explanations that make other people understand about all this.

I think it's important to make sure there are no legal issues with this project, at least as much as I possibly can. I'm no expert on these things and I would hope that anyone who sees a potential issue would raise it so that it can be addressed.

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 02:24:10 PM

I think it's important to make sure there are no legal issues with this project, at least as much as I possibly can. I'm no expert on these things and I would hope that anyone who sees a potential issue would raise it so that it can be addressed.

Indeed it really must have the security of the project that we follow to produce something that really happened and not just the project was successful and just left. last year and now it seems pretty much doing the same thing.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 10:20:52 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:05:43 AM by suprnurd

True Crypto OSS v1.1.1
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/tag/v1.1.1

GUI and console versions for Mac OSX and Windows are available.

Mac OSX download GUI | download console
mount the .dmg then drag True Crypto OSS.app to your Applications folder and run

MD5:
tdc-gui-osx.dmg = 4f4ba128659b064e322174c0f6c59883
tdc-cmd-osx.zip = 808426a78a03aada78e300d83c31aebf

Windows download 32 bit GUI | download 32 bit console | download 64 bit GUI | download 64 bit console
extract to a folder and run tdc-qt.exe

MD5:
tdc-gui-win32.zip = 24939311542ccb0c011cd2ca001af33a
tdc-cmd-win32.zip = 56eb1774ce8c2da16bad7a49eb4e5a99
tdc-gui-win64.zip = 18eb29c81180e4e14ac04f54846a2634
tdc-cmd-win64.zip = a5de1bee77de6c4f420f26c00b26c026

Bootstrap updated to block 628800
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = a178f16400114020ab91273e8acb18a6

I'm still not finished with the masternode giveaway process, hoping to get it done over the next few days and get the giveaway started by next week! In the meantime, follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:32:44 AM

I've transferred 30,000 TDC from the developer donations to the EREX exchange and placed some sell orders in all markets. The resulting profit from any sales will be used to pay for an additional exchange listing.
Yes it was a good plan, but we know Erex is newcomer exchange, so the interest right there not so much because people need to be adapting first before using as usual famous exchange. Maybe need more time to see it all sold out, but hopefully it's accompanied by small steps.

Since Erex exchange is relatively young exchange, you can't really expect much from them. so I don't think he can raise sufficient funds for his next exchange. And since the buy order is only at 1 sat, it would be tough to collect funds. Maybe, collaborate with private investors. People are now in savings mode as they are preparing mostly for the crisis that we are continuously experiencing.

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:21:06 PM

I've transferred 30,000 TDC from the developer donations to the EREX exchange and placed some sell orders in all markets. The resulting profit from any sales will be used to pay for an additional exchange listing.
Yes it was a good plan, but we know Erex is newcomer exchange, so the interest right there not so much because people need to be adapting first before using as usual famous exchange. Maybe need more time to see it all sold out, but hopefully it's accompanied by small steps.

Since Erex exchange is relatively young exchange, you can't really expect much from them. so I don't think he can raise sufficient funds for his next exchange. And since the buy order is only at 1 sat, it would be tough to collect funds. Maybe, collaborate with private investors. People are now in savings mode as they are preparing mostly for the crisis that we are continuously experiencing.

I see that, 1 sat with small amount of coins. I think it will need long time to him to get the funds. Also to get investors right now isn't easy as turn back a hand. Dev should have another way of promotion to make his coin worth, or make an event maybe.

Coinforever2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 04:59:24 PM

Is it still possible to get coins for a masternode to work?
I'd be happy to help the network grow by running a masternode!
suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 12:59:30 AM

Is it still possible to get coins for a masternode to work?
I'd be happy to help the network grow by running a masternode!

Yes there are still plenty of masternodes left since the giveaway hasn't started yet. I was hoping to get it going last/this week but I just scored a development contract and I need to focus on that for the next little while. Once that is finished I can get back to this project and try and get the giveaway process finished. In the meantime, feel free to join our Discord (https://discord.gg/5SABgCt) and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel to stay in touch.

Smashman

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:34:51 AM

A free masternode would be amazing i really hope i can grab one of them. I had a masternode a year ago of a other coin and this is a really god system to earn some passive income or some extra money. Maybe i´m one of the lucky winners of this masternode event. Can anybody say what are the other goals of this project, like a roadmap or plans for the future developement?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:25:37 PM

A free masternode would be amazing i really hope i can grab one of them. I had a masternode a year ago of a other coin and this is a really god system to earn some passive income or some extra money. Maybe i´m one of the lucky winners of this masternode event. Can anybody say what are the other goals of this project, like a roadmap or plans for the future developement?

It looks like you are very confused about the way this project is going forward, but it's very good to ask and visiting their telegram group will be more effective in knowing more clearly about what you are asking.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 08:43:42 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 03:09:03 PM by suprnurd

If you join our discord and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel you can "reserve" a spot in line. I'm still working on a contract so I haven't had time to return to this just yet, but I am planning to in the coming days/weeks. With regards to the project goals, roadmap and future plans there is a very basic list of goals up on our website at: https://truedividendcrypto.org/#roadmap-goals

It looks like you are very confused about the way this project is going forward, but it's very good to ask and visiting their telegram group will be more effective in knowing more clearly about what you are asking.

Discord actually. The link to join is https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:48:28 PM

If you join our discord and post in the #masternode-giveaway channel you can "reserve" a spot in line. I'm still working on a contract so I haven't had time to return to this just yet, but I am planning to in the coming days/weeks. With regards to the project goals, roadmap and future plans there is a very basic list of goals up on our website at: https://truedividendcrypto.org/#roadmap-goals

Discord actually. The link to join is https://discord.gg/5SABgCt

Thank you for the response or the answer of what is causing disputes at this time.This is needed by many people today to trust a good project.

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 10:18:45 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:06:25 AM by suprnurd

Bootstrap updated to block 663200
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-blockchain-bootstrap/releases/latest

MD5:
bootstrap.dat = 9559f66f0eb9680b1e714ac2cf4f01c5

Follow us on twitter and join our discord to stay in touch!

suprnurd (OP)

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 04:59:24 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 08:08:01 AM by suprnurd

True Crypto OSS v1.1.1 Republish
https://github.com/truedividendcryptocurrency/truecrypto-oss/releases/tag/v1.1.1

There was an issue where the previous publish of v1.1.1 was incorrectly reporting its version. This has been corrected and the release was republished today.

GUI and console binaries for Mac OSX, Windows, and Linux GNU are available.

Mac OSX download
mount the .dmg then drag True Crypto OSS.app to your Applications folder and run

MD5:
tdc-gui-osx.dmg = 4f4ba128659b064e322174c0f6c59883
tdc-cmd-osx.zip = 808426a78a03aada78e300d83c31aebf

Windows download
extract to a folder and run tdc-qt.exe

MD5:
tdc-gui-win32.zip = 24939311542ccb0c011cd2ca001af33a
tdc-cmd-win32.zip = 56eb1774ce8c2da16bad7a49eb4e5a99
tdc-gui-win64.zip = 18eb29c81180e4e14ac04f54846a2634
tdc-cmd-win64.zip = a5de1bee77de6c4f420f26c00b26c026

Linux GNU download
This was only tested on Ubuntu 16.04 x64 but it should work on any GNU flavour though  Roll Eyes

MD5:
tdc-gui-gnu32.zip = 77030a41b8ce555b2814df163409bd53
tdc-cmd-gnu32.zip = 40491fdda1039a9ff61fcc2438cfba46
tdc-gui-gnu64.zip = a85c78c5b5ab24080b99207021b08ab3
tdc-cmd-gnu64.zip = 8219d51fd80203507fd52212cf0ab517

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: