Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:06:19 AM

It seems to me that with the next stage of growth, altcoins will start growing and Ethereum and  Litecoin should grow, for various reasons, Ethereum is a little behind in growth, and  Litecoin will soon have a decrease in rewards

Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:39:44 AM

I've been accumulating some altcoins which really dipped lately, and also swing trading some.  Examples include DENT, FTM, NPXS, BTT, FUEL, ICX etc.  We all know crypto investment involves risk, but try to take calculated risk, it makes it better. If you must fill your bags with altcoins, do so with projects with vision, thanks. 

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:03:11 PM

You should fill your bag with the top ten altcoins because these coins has been around for a long time and has a higher chance that their price will go up in the future.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

It may be a good time for an alternate coin. Sometimes BTC is not in a good position. It was a time when bilts increased with the addition of alto coins, but now it is difficult to get the ideas of the market. I think the alter coins will be back soon.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 01:52:29 PM

I'm not seeing the market as you, I'm holding only coins that I really trust in a long term, like BTC, ETH, XMR and LTC
For me the price is already good for alts, I'm not expect alts gaining a lot like before, 10x, 50x or even 100x

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:42:27 PM

I have finnaly seen many altcoins have increased in price in proportion with bitcoin, of course ETH and BTC is best one XRP is also nice. The result of traders flocking to buy some bitcoin, altcoins have to some extent taken a back seat. of course now it is right time to buy altcoins as they are slowly start pumping.

ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:45:50 PM

I think I have enough altcoin in my wallet and won't add it anymore.
I have included 80% of my total assets in cryptocurrency in several coins such as BTC, ETH and BNB and several other coins.
I am sure this will be a very profitable investment, the circulating rumors if Bitcoin will touch $ 50k in 2021.
I look forward to that day.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:54:26 PM

im sure this time is correction time, so this is the best time to put your money and invest in some promising altcoin, like BNB, or the hottest SAFT sale event like Atronocom project.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:08:26 PM

Right in taking a decision or action that might occur a step especially for a role that always looks weak by the most important part in strengthening BTC
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 04:12:47 PM

theres a lot of good altcoin not reflect in their market if bitcoin downs or bitcoin goes up they still the same price. like the alt coin i buy yesterday i bought 1k and now its 1,2k happy trade Smiley

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

Well i think this was really a good idea, if we take a look at the bitcoin price we can all say that there was really a great increase on its price. And we all know that if bitcoin will rise altcoin will also follow and it is already happen too many times before. So i think collecting or buying altcoin today is a great idea and i believe that we can earn on it for good.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:02:45 PM

Fill your bags very carefully. There is no altcoin bull run for now. Maybe ethereum POS switch will trigger some good things for ethereum market but others are still suffering and most of them will not survive.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:05:03 PM

Now bitcoin is growing very progressively and rapidly. And in the conditions of such great competition, many altcoins will not be able to pump up their price. I would invest in bitcoin.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:06:39 PM

Fill your bags very carefully. There is no altcoin bull run for now. Maybe ethereum POS switch will trigger some good things for ethereum market but others are still suffering and most of them will not survive.

Why not? or if indeed it will happen. maybe it will be good, when there will be fewer coins and we can see their potential. and we can have assets that are truly potential. I want to see the growth of altcoin again, by saving a lot of altcoins now.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:33:31 PM

I'm not seeing the market as you, I'm holding only coins that I really trust in a long term, like BTC, ETH, XMR and LTC
For me the price is already good for alts, I'm not expect alts gaining a lot like before, 10x, 50x or even 100x
Indeed coins you choose for there specs over there fiat gains are the ones to pick. Buying those when you think the are oversold.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:38:06 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?
well buying more altcoin today is still risky because its hard to know what altcoin will survive in the next bull run.
we all expect bitcoin bull run in the next few months because of halving and in other altcoin as long as i dont see reason for the price to increase i think its better to just hold bitcoin to be safe.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 07:25:45 PM

Well, but man buying altcoin is now more risky and atlist more time ever altcoin lot of down. Therefore, you have to be more careful to invest in altcoin. Even the suffering for me, because I was holding some dumping altcoin and their kept me in the underground.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:53:39 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin is on reverse movement this time which is seem going down again below $10k, so I think it is good buy back again bitcoin while its till inNthe middle of it's declined value. At this time I'm not sure to alts because they has seem in the stable condition such as etherium.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:32:10 PM

Altcoin's price is continuously declining whether or not bitcoin is up or down, but for me it is in bull trend, the top altcoin hold and DCA continue, if there's money Cheesy
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:23:36 AM

Bitcoin is enjoying increasing dominance due to a lack of performance in the alternative market as not much speculative investment is focused on that right now, but soon there should be more potential as the market picks up again and more demand from institutional investors arrives

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: