Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:42:44 PM

I already filled my bags with altcoins starting from ETH, to TRX, XLM, XRP, EOS, ICX, NEO, WABI and some low sats like MWAT, ANY, DENT. There will come a time when these altcoins will also soar in price, let's wait for BTC run to be over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:48:32 PM

This was usually the case in 2017, but this is 2019, alot of persons that got their hands burnt holding altcoins that may never rise to their glory again will be very careful trying to fill their bag with altcoins. Myself got badly hurt with altcoins so I don't buy altcoin with sentiment anymore.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:09:39 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?

for now I have a lot of altcoins whose prices are still very far from the actual price ... so it is not possible to sell it and buy another coin for me to invest ... because it can experience big losses ... right now is the right time to we collect a number of altcoins that have the potential to rise ... but I have not dared to take greater risks if the altcoin price is still low ...

ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:14:20 PM

I've been accumulating some altcoins as they dip like XLM, FTM, BTT, NPXS, DENT to my portfolio. I recently added WABI, ANY, LINK since I believe they have prospects too.  The truth is that BTC uptrend has been reducing satoshi value for most altcoins and its an opportunity to buy some at dip, hoping alt season comes soon.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:25:44 PM

The truth is that BTC uptrend has been reducing satoshi value for most altcoins and its an opportunity to buy some at dip, hoping alt season comes soon.
It will become wrong some day. Recent weeks, bitcoin rose, altcoins fell, repeatedly, but when the right time of altcoins come, bitcoin rises or decreases, altcoins will all keep moving up. When their time comes, bitcoin will be unable to stop altcoins rising. We will hard to say where is exact bottom, but around bottom range, we can relax even when we see price falls significantly.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:30:59 PM

I've been accumulating some altcoins as they dip like XLM, FTM, BTT, NPXS, DENT to my portfolio. I recently added WABI, ANY, LINK since I believe they have prospects too.  The truth is that BTC uptrend has been reducing satoshi value for most altcoins and its an opportunity to buy some at dip, hoping alt season comes soon.
now is the right time to buy altcoins. I also bought ANY. I did not have time to take part in the bounty campaign because I now see great prospects in Temtum, but I bought Anyone for the long term

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:45:38 PM

I think it's the right time to invest in altcoins. I have been buying coins from the top 20 for a while and trying to expand my investment. Because i think that, the price of altcoins will start to rise soon.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:06:45 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.

Last year was the best period to do it. Now, many altcoins gained well, and they might not change their price for several months. It seems to me that day trading is a very good choice now, but you need experience for it.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:22:30 PM

Following the trend in BTC movement, we all know that once BTC gains an upwards direction, it affects most altcoins drastically, causing a downward movement for them, so personally i have been making some good picks for my bag, invest wisely and have patience.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

I also have the same thoughts as you that now is the time for us to collect altcoins that have the potential to grow later in the day so that we can gain huge profits from the various altcoins we will buy now ... and I have bought some coins that I hold until the altcoin will go up ... and I'm sure that there will be time for the altcoin bullrish ...
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:22:09 PM

Yes, the price of most altcoins are still very cheap and affordable to buy right now but the fact remains the price cannot be cheap forever. There will surely be a time when the price of altcoins will surge and it won't be as affordable as we have it right now. So it will be a good decision to fill bag with good altcoins now.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:30:12 PM

If there is one thing I have gathered with my years of experience in this cryptocurrency space, it's the fact that  this space is very unpredictable and anything can happen at anytime, the market could suddenly fall into a decline like it is presently doing, so if you want to give advice like this, always add a disclaimer for the newbies.

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:49:44 PM

Yes, the price of most altcoins are still very cheap and affordable to buy right now but the fact remains the price cannot be cheap forever. There will surely be a time when the price of altcoins will surge and it won't be as affordable as we have it right now. So it will be a good decision to fill bag with good altcoins now.
The price of altcoins is falling and it is a very good time to increase your cryptocurrency portfolio, the time will come when all altcoins holders will be rewarded Wink

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:00:43 PM

Do not buy falling cryptocurrencies. Wait until market conditions do not improve. Especially altcoins will loose a lot from their current value.

goigiacmove

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:16:12 PM

Not only Ethereum, that fell deeply today, but also there are others altcoins are promising for investors. For example, Ripple, that fell to below 2900 satoshis and within less than 30 minutes rose back to nearly 3000 satoshis. That is a huge profits in short period, less than 30 minutes of investment.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:24:34 PM

I think this is a good time, because altcoin will now increase in price because bitcoin is already bullish and bitcoin can attract a lot of altcoin price increases on the market. I think some altcoins, especially potential ones, have great opportunities to rise in high prices such as ETH, LTC, XRP and BNB
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 05:28:35 PM

The only altcoin that I would venture to buy in long-term at the current price is ethereum . I am convinced that next year it will show a stunning growth , but I would definitely not risk buying such alts as a ripple , bitcoin cash or unknown coins from the last pages of coinmarketcap

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:10:29 PM

investing in altcoins is very good, but I think it's better to buy some altcoins that you feel are potential, so we are easy to manage. with large capital, of course, later will get a big profit too, but do not fix at one price so that if prices are still down, we can buy it again

Thats true, buy some potential altcoins it's a good choice. Now many altcoins price has decrease, i think this is a good opportunity to buy.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:02:00 PM

The price of altcoins are technically at the bottom now and most of the altcoins have gone minus 80% of what was their price during the last bullrun. Therefore this is actually the best time to fill bag with altcoins because the altcoins bullrun may come at anytime.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:45:12 PM

I have loved altcoins all my life and hated BTC but now I have grown to see that keeping most of my altcoins or further buying them will bring me a lose instead of a gain because of how the market is now. I will never advice anyone to buy alts for now but rather BTC and HODL for the next bull.

I’m me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: