Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:48:49 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?
Yes, specially those altcoins that already take its ALL TIME HIGH like trx xvg ang more... Its better to buy, on dip so its easy money when time for them to pump... Mostly we should have knowledge on trading so we will know what altcoins to buy..
XVG? Hell, you don't have any idea what you are talking about. XVG is one of the most shit coin right now on privacy coins. It has been attacked couple of times. I don't think it is a good option.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 12:28:22 PM

bitcoin will rally we all know that, but not when bitcoin is stable. altcoin will rally when the BTC.D decreases even though bitcoin rises or falls altcoin will rally.
and I have started buying altcoins that are fast recovering like BNB or BCHABC.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 12:53:31 PM

As for me now, Altcoins are the most profitable business because right now their time has come.  I think that everyone who purchased them will definitely not regret it because they will get a good profit.  Altcoin growth is on the way.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:33:36 PM

As for me now, Altcoins are the most profitable business because right now their time has come.  I think that everyone who purchased them will definitely not regret it because they will get a good profit.  Altcoin growth is on the way.
You are undoubtedly right, but here's the question - is it worth it now to buy altcoins? I think that the market is still coming down and then you can buy altcoins. My opinion is not who does not oblige to listen to him !

viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:42:41 PM

You are undoubtedly right, but here's the question - is it worth it now to buy altcoins? I think that the market is still coming down and then you can buy altcoins. My opinion is not who does not oblige to listen to him !

wait till bitcoin dominance drop till around 50%.if we buy it now i am worry if altcoin price continue down again.bitcoin move alone in market, there is no significant movement on altcoin now.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:15:46 PM

wait till bitcoin dominance drop till around 50%.if we buy it now i am worry if altcoin price continue down again.bitcoin move alone in market, there is no significant movement on altcoin now.
Altcoin  will  definitely pump up sooner because bitcoin after several weeks soaring high it will subside, time will come that altcoins will pump up investors will diversify their  capital to buy altcoins, hopefully there will be no scamming happen.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:42:59 PM

Altcoin will weaken when Bitcoin grows strong, making it the right time to buy it. This is a cycle that should occur, but the market remains difficult to predict. So, research must be done to buy an altcoin that has the potential to grow, and the top position of an altcoin is a better choice.

g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 03:04:08 PM

Oh yes, for sure. And I would probably add technological side. And as for now, are there many projects you follow these days? What is the most advanced project you can recommend me to have a look at?

Not many, probably 2-3 main ones. The most advanced? Hmm, I believe must be pukkamex - heard of them? The guys are very widely discussed these days, having perfect experts' reviews on leading rating platforms and high marks

Technogically advanced is good but secondary as there are other factors to consider.  The most important being 1) use case, 2) whether there is some sort of financial oversight of the company and project  and 3) the team.  Many coins fail because they are weak in one or more areas. Use case being the biggest issue for many new projects that cant operationalize their whitepaper ideas. That is why I am bullish on STOs. They have regulatory oversight and often are tokenized real world financial assets.  Bitbond is a crypto bond vetted by German financial regulator Bafin. They have a proven use case with a real world business that has grown since 2013.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:57:26 PM

Some analysts believe that so far Bitcoin has risen in price, because it was his time, And now he froze at the same level and slightly decreased.  which means that it is probably time for altcoin and it is necessary to have time to buy it before the price goes up.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:30:16 PM

sure..this is the best time to pick some altcoins on the bag.
The bearish trend has ended, Bitcoin price is getting started to rise.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:33:50 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
maybe exactly so but you have to choose a good altcoin that has the potential to be not an altcoin in the future when it's the right time to save a good altcoin with prices that haven't gone up too much like xlm,xrp
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:34:33 PM

sure..this is the best time to pick some altcoins on the bag.
The bearish trend has ended, Bitcoin price is getting started to rise.
Totally agree with you.  Now is the perfect time to invest.  Because just the Bitcoin correction is over.  And it's time to start growing.  Everything is waiting.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:40:17 PM

Altcoin will weaken when Bitcoin grows strong, making it the right time to buy it. This is a cycle that should occur, but the market remains difficult to predict. So, research must be done to buy an altcoin that has the potential to grow, and the top position of an altcoin is a better choice.
If now is the time to buy altcoin, because we believe altcoins grow weak at bitcoin's strength, Do you think there could be any weak time for bitcoin as halving approaches? i don't see any significant improvement on altcoins recently even with so many predictions.
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:40:29 PM

Since one month ago I am investing again in altcoins. I have set different buy orders of altcoins from my wish list. I hope that I will have enough time to fill my bag with more altcoins.

I hope your orders include HST decision token
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:05:56 PM

I’m not sure, i don’t trust altcoins that much and besides, BTC will not be stable in price, it will always be volatile and will surprise you everyday. Anyway, bitcoin price has gone higher already lately but we don’t see any sign that alts are following. It will still be your decision but be wise, pick the ones that have already built good reputations for a lower risk.
azimeert

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:32:58 PM

Well, in my opinion much depends on the particular solution and I really love discovering advanced ones these days. Are there many truly advanced solutions you are following these days guys? How are you choosing them?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:34:13 PM

Well, in my opinion much depends on the particular solution and I really love discovering advanced ones these days. Are there many truly advanced solutions you are following these days guys? How are you choosing them?

This is indeed a very interesting question. As for me, I follow around 4-5 main projects, but I have many criteria to analyze. The most important parameter is the value project brings. Kinda how people can benefit from using the solution
azimeert

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:34:56 PM

This is indeed a very interesting question. As for me, I follow around 4-5 main projects, but I have many criteria to analyze. The most important parameter is the value project brings. Kinda how people can benefit from using the solution

Pretty similarly for me. But to my mind, also important to evaluate the technological side of the project. And can you advice on 1 or 2 advanced projects you follow?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:36:18 PM

Pretty similarly for me. But to my mind, also important to evaluate the technological side of the project. And can you advice on 1 or 2 advanced projects you follow?

Yes, of course. The most advanced one, I would say, is pukkamex project. Have you heard of them? The guys are very widely discussed these days, having extremely high marks on leading rating platforms and many great experts' reviews. And they are coming with rather advanced solution on trading industry
azimeert

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:37:31 PM

Yes, of course. The most advanced one, I would say, is pukkamex project. Have you heard of them? The guys are very widely discussed these days, having extremely high marks on leading rating platforms and many great experts' reviews. And they are coming with rather advanced solution on trading industry

To tell the truth, it seems I haven't.. Can you please clarify what they are offering?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: