Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Savings Vs Investment?  (Read 7185 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:44:45 PM

The traditional norms made us believe that savings are a safe option to store your wealth.
But is it true now?
With inflation, we all know that the prices of the wealth we have kept in our savings account will decrease. What is the use of saving when ultimately we are not even able to enjoy what we have been saving for years?
The smarter option?
Investment! Investment is not gambling if done rightly. Very often we see people not putting too much effort into learning and jumping into FOMO. They don’t have enough guidance that will help them to invest better.
Totally agree with you. Investments give us a chance to increase our money. But don't underestimate the savings. After all, if your investment doesn't pay off and only bring you a loss, then you can not do without savings.
So act wisely, invest in order to earn and save in order to always have insurance.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:06:42 PM

Investment or saving? Will all matters to our capabilities. Not all of us can afford to do investment rather than to keep safe at saving or vice versa.

Savings is very important that we do investment but the disadvantage of savings is you make your money doubled or getting more unlike if we do investment. But however, the risk of losing our money in investment it there which makes people think about it before we decide and what suited to our part.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 3074

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:00:23 AM

I believe that saving should be done only in order to raise capital for investment and trade. If you do not invest, then savings are useless. Savings do not increase your capital. But of course, investment is a risk. You cannot completely get rid of the risk, but you can significantly reduce it. You just need to reduce the risk.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:07:36 AM

we are always encouraged to invest because that makes cash flow always flow and create greater values. But if you don't have much knowledge about crypto, you should not invest in it. Should only invest in what you can understand.
Real estate is one of the most understandable assets and the most valuable asset to invest.

barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:11:45 PM

we are always encouraged to invest because that makes cash flow always flow and create greater values. But if you don't have much knowledge about crypto, you should not invest in it. Should only invest in what you can understand.
Real estate is one of the most understandable assets and the most valuable asset to invest.
I call that rivers that never run dry, when I talk to people about spending and investment, I make them understand that investment is very necessary to make, because that is the only way that one can guarantee himself of constant income that would even help our savings to grow.

In fact if you look at it, I think both of them are actually interwoven because for you to get capital to make investment, you have to save towards it also, except maybe you are lucky to get some relatives that would donate money for you get someone that would be interested in your project and then pick interest to invest in it by giving you some capitals for it.

So, it is best to practice both savings and investment same time, and when investing, I would prefer to just in have some physical investment first and then make cryptocurrency my second investment.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:08:20 PM

I do both (saving and investment) but i want the OP to understand that the two scheme are still act of gambling and I guess it because life itself is gambling. However, the future profitable of an investment is not totally guarantee while inflation can also lead to decrease of fund saved as saving which is why some millionaires choose to exchange their saved funds for golds.

But I prefer the act of investment.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 02:45:02 PM

I do both (saving and investment) but i want the OP to understand that the two scheme are still act of gambling and I guess it because life itself is gambling. However, the future profitable of an investment is not totally guarantee while inflation can also lead to decrease of fund saved as saving which is why some millionaires choose to exchange their saved funds for golds.

it is the best choice. choosing both are things I've been thinking about all this time. save what I don't want to lose, and invest enough. when it becomes a profit, it will add to my savings. it can be said that this is a common method, but it is very often used by entrepreneurs, or investors.
Saving and investment strategy is usually the process used by the entrepreneurs but you seem not to get my point about saving because saving is farther than putting one's wealthy in a bank account and what I am trying to make people understand is that conversion of one's wealthy into gold is the best savings ever.

barbara44

Activity: 2408
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:09:38 PM

Nowadays people are more wisely preferred to invest their money rather than putting the money on savings. Savings gives a very little interest while investing to a mutual funds or stock gives higher interests rates. There are many investments that can offer good income just choose the legit one because there are so many scams investments offer very high interest rate that leads people to be scammed.
What is the point keeping money lying flat in the bank account for the banks to take and use to do business when we can simply just keep turning it over with investment, it is better that we have a very solid business on ground that we keep pumping our savings into until it grows to a stage where the business would have a very big capital base, then we can say that saving becomes necessary because if we talk of investment, we only need to establish it which is one time thing, once the investment is establish, it will keep bringing money and we will have no choice than to save this money, but at the early stage of one’s life without investment, savings would be a very wrong choice to make if we are to compare both, I would just simply see the investment as a savings also.

master122

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:29:17 PM

I think investment is better than savings.
Cause investment can make ur asset increase or the opposite can make ur asset lost if u dont analysis correctly. Like formula investment, High risk high return.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:49:16 PM

it is the best choice. choosing both are things I've been thinking about all this time. save what I don't want to lose, and invest enough. when it becomes a profit, it will add to my savings. it can be said that this is a common method, but it is very often used by entrepreneurs, or investors.
Saving and investment strategy is usually the process used by the entrepreneurs but you seem not to get my point about saving because saving is farther than putting one's wealthy in a bank account and what I am trying to make people understand is that conversion of one's wealthy into gold is the best savings ever.
perhaps the best savings are choices for wealthy entrepreneurs. but in the world of crypto we can apply investment because there are so many types of coins that are good for investment I think this could be an option and maybe using the investment results for the savings can be the best choice.

TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:34:43 PM

we can only invest when we are in the right direction. Nobody wants to throw away his earning to scam project especially Now it is getting worst. i always advice newbies that wanted to invest in crypto to go for the top currencies. btc, eth and litecoin. they are save for now.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:53:47 AM

Saving is the best way to store your wealth in case you don't understand how to invest in right way, but as we knew inflation make money decrease.
Investment is the right choice to grow your wealth and to stop inflation, but sure you must need more understanding and research at your investment. In easiest way, i choose to invest in land and gold

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:06:18 AM

In easiest way, i choose to invest in land and gold
My family suggested me to invest in land as they said it's profitable since land value rises over time, but I don't like the idea because I don't have a lot of money and I can't allocate it for long term investment which only results to a lower profit compared to what I can possibly make in crypto.

I know the risk associated investing in crypto but a small investor like me would rather choose a high risk for a possible high reward if I will be successful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:42:51 AM

we can only invest when we are in the right direction. Nobody wants to throw away his earning to scam project especially Now it is getting worst. i always advice newbies that wanted to invest in crypto to go for the top currencies. btc, eth and litecoin. they are save for now.
For long term investment, those projects at the top are really the most reliable coins to invest in but there are some projects that are new or does not belong to the league of top coins that are still good to use and make money in the short term, especially now that the altcoins season is almost near, you need to consider those coins that even have the tendency of going as high as 1500 percent especially those that are still with small cap but have very high working products.

My portfolio contains at least 20 top coins in the coin market, while still have about another 20 coins that I have diversify into selecting from those short term projects, like harmony, and some very great projects that I still believe in them to get me to a greater height within the next 2 years.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:58:12 PM

If you want to have savings here in crypto world or bitcoin industry you need to choose coins in which you think it has a potential and capable to give you huge profit in the end and one of this of course is Bitcoin, then next are Ethereum, Neo, Ada, Nem, Waves, pundix and Vet.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:18:39 PM

Savings are different, there are savings with interest and savings without. Both of them are good, they have their advantages and they also have their disadvantages, but savings is necessary while investment is not. Not everyone can be an investor, there are people who are not interested in investment, but they still do savings. When you’re working and you’re getting paid and the money you’re being paid is going to your bank account, that’s part of savings.

The money you have in your bank account is savings. As for investment, every investor does savings, cause like I have said – savings is necessary, it is something everyone does as long as you have a bank account and you’re putting money there, that’s savings. As an investor when you’re getting your money from successful investments, those money goes to your bank account to rest as savings. Investment carries a lot of risk and as the profit you’re likely to make increases, the more the risks that it carries increases. I believe I must have answered your question.

freeman67

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:02:58 PM

The traditional norms made us believe that savings are a safe option to store your wealth.
But is it true now?
With inflation, we all know that the prices of the wealth we have kept in our savings account will decrease. What is the use of saving when ultimately we are not even able to enjoy what we have been saving for years?
The smarter option?
Investment! Investment is not gambling if done rightly. Very often we see people not putting too much effort into learning and jumping into FOMO. They don’t have enough guidance that will help them to invest better.
И TAК Я ПO ПOBOДУ ИHBECTИЦИЙ КAК BAM ЗTO    OPГAHИЗOBAЛCЯ  CMAPT КOHTPAКT HA OCHOBE ЭФИPИУMA  CRYPTOHANDS PAБOTAET BCEГO HИЧEГO TAК ЧTO MOЖHO ПOБЫCTPEЙ PEГИCTPИPOBATЬCЯ ЧTO БЫ OКAЗATЬCЯ B ПEPBЫX TЫCЯЧAX BEДЬ CMAPT КOHTPAКT ЭTO ПEPBOE БEЗPИCКOBOE ПPEДПPИЯTИE ДAЮЩEE BOЗMOЖHOCTЬ COЗДATЬ CETЬ B  8 857 ETH  BCEГO ЗA  0.05 ЭФИPИУMA CMOTPИTE CAMИ   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0s7GRBt2Mw
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:31:31 AM

For the last year I keep saving my money. But after a lot of thoughts I don't think that saving improves my financials.
I am thinking now that the best way of achieving financial independence is by investing your money. What puzzles me know is if there is a legit way to invest your money. Most of the cases are scam attempts or frauds that wants to get advantage of your impatience to get rich.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:21:38 AM

If you want to have savings here in crypto world or bitcoin industry you need to choose coins in which you think it has a potential and capable to give you huge profit in the end and one of this of course is Bitcoin, then next are Ethereum, Neo, Ada, Nem, Waves, pundix and Vet.
I don't think there are too many stable and suitable places here for us to have a savings, almost value will change in a short time, and if we don't follow the trend that the market establishes, our savings will be lost. And one thing is very certain when we follow market trends, buy and sell, we have suddenly become an investor even when we don't want but life is in need of us to coordinate and utilize the situation to develop, savings have become ineffective, the positive trend is still investment, money will be constantly generated through our decisions.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:50:36 PM

I think investment is better than savings.
Cause investment can make ur asset increase or the opposite can make ur asset lost if u dont analysis correctly. Like formula investment, High risk high return.
I wouldn't think savings will make your money get lost as you have said but, savings will make your money dormant without any form of growth while investment has the ability and capacity to multiply your money in thousands and also if not well manage, your funds can get missing along line. Although I prefer investment to savings.
Investment vs saving is a good topic. Investment give rise to opportunities of replicating the money and if you invest even little money, it will give back returns to you. Saving in banks is good but it give you little returns. So compared to saving, investment is great especially when it comes to investment in crypto. Bitcoin is a great opportunity for you to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: