Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Savings Vs Investment?  (Read 7185 times)
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:30:15 PM

In my view, both are profitable ways and we have to try out both to maximize our potential profits. The investment looks a bit riskiest than saving, but its potential profit is also larger, and sometimes we have to take the risk to make money. Saving involves risk too, because the market is unstable and the volatility is still high, but if you choose to hold the most promising cryptocurrencies, then you can easily minimize the loss.
Choosing the most promising coins for saving still carries a very scary risk because you and many people also know that the pace and changes of the market never maintain a perfect trend, every altcoin has a chance to fall into a severe collapse, saving as a gambling game, we risk too much and it's hard to see a good future. While investing can bring a sense of risk to everyone but everything here is in our plan, we will limit everything before it goes out of control, maintain a certain level of safety over saving

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:38:13 PM

because traditional norms existed before investment. I mean investment is not very certain. so saving assets is the best thing. For now savings and investments are better investments. because savings will increase according to the price of goods purchased has an increased value. bitcoin and blockchain are the best investment places in my opinion. because the increase is very fast and will be the technology of the future for world finance.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:11:02 PM

Not everyone should go for investment. Savings and investment is not comparable in my view. Because I believe, invest what you able to lose willingly, where savings are totally different. I don't want to talk about those investors, who run by FOMO. But are all wise investors happy enough with their investment? I saw a lot of experienced investors people who lost control by losing huge money. Savings is for the future needs, anytime you can get attack by accident or big issues, the investment can fail to help you on time, where cash money is always like a best friend.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:45:50 PM

Better hold coins. You know, this way you can catch big trades. Big movements. In day trading you buy and sell frequently and don't sit in a position waiting for big movement.
My decision is to separate your accounts for long and short term trades. This way you can catch good movements and scalp everyday at the same time

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 06:02:08 PM

Of course, investing can guarantee you a quick profit, but saving is more reliable. If to speak about fiat. And who said that it’s hard to make money on savings? In cryptocurrency there is no actual difference between savings and investment. You can buy eth or btc or what ever currency and in some period of time you will make a huge profit because of growing market.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:48:44 PM

The traditional norms made us believe that savings are a safe option to store your wealth.
But is it true now?
With inflation, we all know that the prices of the wealth we have kept in our savings account will decrease. What is the use of saving when ultimately we are not even able to enjoy what we have been saving for years?
The smarter option?
Investment! Investment is not gambling if done rightly. Very often we see people not putting too much effort into learning and jumping into FOMO. They don’t have enough guidance that will help them to invest better.
I will choose i choose investment i will put my money on bitcoin because i know bitcoin have good future that can give me a good life. So investment in bitcoin is the best way to earn more money than to saving. If you save your money on bank only a little bit profits in a month you get.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:41:12 PM

I would prefer investment rather than saving because in saving your money won't grow but if you invest it especially in crypto you can assure that you can be able to earn a big profit on it. I think it's just like saving because investing in crypto is good for the long term so I think it's just like a time deposit on saving on the bank.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 03:41:51 PM

Savings is good but investment is better. Instead of putting your money in bank for small interest, it will make more sense if you will invest it in business. Undeniably crypto is a good investment too but business that you can manage is better.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

The traditional norms made us believe that savings are a safe option to store your wealth.
But is it true now?
With inflation, we all know that the prices of the wealth we have kept in our savings account will decrease. What is the use of saving when ultimately we are not even able to enjoy what we have been saving for years?
The smarter option?
Investment! Investment is not gambling if done rightly. Very often we see people not putting too much effort into learning and jumping into FOMO. They don’t have enough guidance that will help them to invest better.
I will choose i choose investment i will put my money on bitcoin because i know bitcoin have good future that can give me a good life. So investment in bitcoin is the best way to earn more money than to saving. If you save your money on bank only a little bit profits in a month you get.

I used to save at a bank for about 2 years but I didn't get a bigger profit from the savings, then I decided to invest in bitcoin and other coins, after 7 months I got a pretty big profit compared to saving at a bank, why did I choose bitcoin because bitcoin can increase in a short time.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:01:01 PM

Go for investments.

Personally, my savings are just my emergency fund. They consist of about 10% of my investment portfolio. I believe savings accounts are foolish if you expect to grow your money at what, 1-2%, per annum? You only live once and it's more important that you try as much as possible to grow your nest egg. Investments earn way more than what savings accounts can earn in much less shorter timeframe.
Savings and investments are in a different way, you are making savings for some emergency happenings that may happen to you and in case of you need money you can easily have money because you have savings. Savings in a bank just like having a 1-2% of interest will not make you earn good profit but when you start to invest your funds on different investments it will help you to earn a lot and those investments will give you the profit you want, as long as you know where you are investing at.
That is the difference between savings and investments.
I am also against these saving plans that are advertised all over the world. The thing that I hate about them most is the ratio of profit they offer us. We shall never ever fall into their traps. They are becoming millions and billions from our money and in return we getting profit as beggars. Investing your money somewhere sensible can increase your savings hundred folds.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:21:40 AM

I would prefer investment rather than saving because in saving your money won't grow but if you invest it especially in crypto you can assure that you can be able to earn a big profit on it. I think it's just like saving because investing in crypto is good for the long term so I think it's just like a time deposit on saving on the bank.
Investing brings benefits to investors and saving is only a small amount of money to help you when needed. I think before you enter this market, you must have a clear purpose because if you choose to invest, you must make a good profit. Actually saving is only a small part of the investment but that savings will help you a lot in the future when there is a problem that needs solving. I personally always spend 3% of profits to save because I will definitely have to use that money someday.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:52:07 AM

But is it true now?
The smarter option?

I agree! Don't save just to save. Save to invest! If you want your money to grow, saving it is not the right thing, investing is. Savings are are not exempted from inflation. In our country, inflation is averaging at 5% per annum while interests from bank savings are just 0.25%. If you will just save your money, it will not beat inflation. I have nothing against banks but if you're looking for a good way to grow your money, it is not advisable. Save your money in the banks only for the purpose of emergency funds or immediate funds. If your looking for capital growth, invest your money.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:49:50 AM

But is it true now?
The smarter option?
We save for sudden and emergency needs, so if you say that saving can't be enjoyed? You are wrong, saving is the safest and has no risk, it's just that saving will still lose value due to inflation. While investment is risky but we will not be afraid of inflation, we can also earn more through investment. In my opinion both savings and investment can be enjoyed, both have different advantages in various aspects.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bounty Don

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:02:56 AM

Of course, you can savings for the future. But looking at the market situation, you have to invest in the profit. Savings money in bank, there is no possibility of loss. Investing is done to make a profit, but there are times when investment losses suffer. Despite the loss, the investment is more likely to be profitable. In order to get more profit in less time, you must invest. So, I think an invest is better to earn a profit.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:01:09 PM

Of course, you can savings for the future. But looking at the market situation, you have to invest in the profit. Savings money in bank, there is no possibility of loss. Investing is done to make a profit, but there are times when investment losses suffer. Despite the loss, the investment is more likely to be profitable. In order to get more profit in less time, you must invest. So, I think an invest is better to earn a profit.

Just to let you know that saving your money in a bank is a way of investment. The reason of that is because you gain compound based on the time you store you money in the bank. But due to the low risk that is involved in this kind of investment is not so much profitable.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:18:00 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2019, 06:06:05 PM by Kupid002

I used to save at a bank for about 2 years but I didn't get a bigger profit from the savings, then I decided to invest in bitcoin and other coins, after 7 months I got a pretty big profit compared to saving at a bank, why did I choose bitcoin because bitcoin can increase in a short time.
Bank willl only give small interest annually around 2% and it takes 50 years for you to get 100% interest to your money invisted. which is long time unlike you make your own business and use  your money you will  earn much more some times 100%  interest in just a month or two.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:49:18 PM

I'm actually saving my money right now as a prefer investing when there is an active bull run in the market. If you look at the market right now you can see altcoins are doing so well which is a great chance to buy altcoins but I prefer not to until the right time when the market is gaining momentum of course. 
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:20:36 PM

Just to let you know that saving your money in a bank is a way of investment. The reason of that is because you gain compound based on the time you store you money in the bank. But due to the low risk that is involved in this kind of investment is not so much profitable.
It seems to me that it is necessary to clarify that deposits in the bank, which can be profitable, are primarily deposits, and not just the accumulation of funds in your account.  But I am sure that not a single bank will give such a favorable deposit percentage as an investment in a profitable company can offer.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

Investment is the thing that attracts majority of the people in the world because everyone wants to grow their savings. Investing into coins that double your money simply by keeping them in wallets is something that everybody wants. You are doing nothing, you are totally a passive player in this game and people love this thing of crypto.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:46:05 PM

Investment is not gambling if done rightly.
Investment shouldn't be gambling ever.  If you're actively trading crypto or stocks for short term gains, that's gambling.  If you're buying something to hold for the long term, that's investing.

I've always been a proponent of investment instead of saving cash.  Sure, if I needed to save up for a car or some other big purchase I'd sock away cash in a bank account or whatever, but spare money always went into the stock market and lately, cryptocurrency.

If you keep your surplus funds in a checking or savings account, you're a sucker because of interest rates being near zero right now.  You've got to put your money to work for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: