Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've taken my eye off bounty hunters comments  (Read 1484 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:55:33 AM

Gowithme is a good project and to date has a very good selling value. Tokens are already listed in exchange and have excellent sales volumes.

And by reading articles that many scam projects. I was fortunate because there was no such project that I followed. Bounty hunters need to be more cautious in choosing bounty projects.

At this situation of the market, it's very challenging to the bounty hunters, so everyone should make deep research before joining, otherwise it will end up us just wasting our time and effort. As the market changes, bounty hunters also has to adjust and I know the market now is not as good as before, so there are only few successful bounty in the market and we need to find ways to choose those which has a great chance of success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:26:58 PM

Harmony promised payouts in September, and I’m sure they will. The project has an impeccable reputation.
As for Miracle Tele, they didn’t do very well with the bounty hunters, but they were wonderful with their direct investors. And the project is based only on investments.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:52:12 PM

The best decision one can take for herself or himself is ignoring the comments of bounty hunters if one is going to succeed in this bounty hunting. It has been a normal routine of some bounty hunters to speak negative about certain projects without any vivid evidence and silently participate in it as well too whereby their comments will make you ignore such a project if you decide to go by their comments and be at a disadvantage if the projects booms.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:30:46 PM

I agree with you a little that if bounty hunters stopped promoting scam projects that they would all be left in the dust
But the truth is that is not possible because most scam projects now pretend to look real and it is very hard for people to get them.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:19:44 PM

I agree with you a little that if bounty hunters stopped promoting scam projects that they would all be left in the dust
But the truth is that is not possible because most scam projects now pretend to look real and it is very hard for people to get them.
it’s very sad to admit that now even good projects, in the end, turn out to be a scam. this year I participated in projects that were listed on some good exchanges as Dobi and Mercatox and then disappeared with investor money

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:37:17 PM

I see Harmony project are succesfull in the IEO on binance launchpad and i see the bounty ends faster than the specified time. Many good project in this year, we just need to look carefully before joined in the bounty.

I would agreed that majority of the IEO launchpad on Binance became successful, but in the other exchange that is under by the IEO are mostly not become successful in the end, were most of it delayed to much in terms of payment to their investors and bounty hunters. Only few of them I can consider is good where til now the coins volume is good so far.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:41:01 PM

Yes, quite rightly, the time has come once and for all to end fraudulent projects. But the question is how to do this to root out scam projects forever. Since bounty hunters lose a lot of time on ordinary dummies. And I want to appeal to all as bounty hunters. How can you participate in all promising projects and not spend a lot of time on them? And I think that soon this time will come, everything will become stable.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:44:51 PM

it’s very sad to admit that now even good projects, in the end, turn out to be a scam. this year I participated in projects that were listed on some good exchanges as Dobi and Mercatox and then disappeared with investor money
many people are harmed from the incident as you said. but we can't make it all the fault of the bounty hunter. because when they choose a project to promote they also think it's the best project. who knows if the project will end up being a scam, we can only wait for our luck.

Kwansimaa

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:18:15 PM

The best decision one can ever do to himself or herself is to ignore the comments of most bounty hunters. Most bounty hunters are found of talking negatively about so many projects and at the same time might be taking part in promoting it so if you consider their comment and ignore such a project and it becomes a hit, you will surely blame yourself. Do your own research and forget the  comments of bounty hunters.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:50:16 PM

Yea I think bounty hunters always have to do their due diligence about a project before joining the campaign if they want to get paid. Lack of due diligence to my mind is partly responsible for why bounty hunters get scammed because if some energy a d time is spent t on getting to know a but about the project the team behind it one could tell if they team can pull out what they are proposing within the crypto-currencies ecosystem
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:08:22 PM

Yeah that's a thing. Many hunters are just going to wear signature of a scam projects just to get paid for their work. They shouldn't be doing this. But, there could be some bounty hunters that are funneling bounties in this forum doing research. Kudos to those people.

You can't blame them really. There's so much poverty in the world that it reduces some people into spineless cockroaches with no moral compass. It's not their fault that they have families and the average job pays a dollar per hour. If a bounty manager offers them $5 to get more people to invest into his ponzi scheme they'll do it.

They are writing shit and we are ignoring and reporting them. It's not going to stop.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:32:47 PM

Some of those who know how to choose good projects can through that means, help those who do not know how to go about that, to choose good projects. This way, scam projects will not succeed in their schemes, but my concern is, how many people will actually volunteer themselves to do that?
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:05:34 PM

These are the worst part of bounty hunting, depending or having your eyes on the comments of other bounty hunters. some bounty hunters are just comfortable and spend much of their time saying ill comments about projects they have no idea of. These hunters say all kinds of bad comments about these projects and yet participate in promoting it distracting other hunters from also taking part in it so the best way to deal with this is to avoid yourself from or take your eyes from the comments of these hunters.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Miklight88
Copper Member

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:45:47 AM

What has real team got to do with project now , has we never had enough of real team that still failed , the game is becoming more greed n greed day by day as lot of project has refuse to pay hunters when due and has promised to the extent that some don't even pay again even when the team have already list the token and is trading life .

I don't just want hunters to get involve in any bounty again and it should be close , even Bitcointalk should have right to checkmate the project before they were allow to post in here .
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:27:55 AM

True, it should not be investors alone that should be very cautious in the crypto world, but even bounty hunters. There are so many scam projects doing bounties and it's recommended that you check trusted websites who will verify if the bounty/airdrop campaign that you're participating into is a scam or not. No one wants to get their time and effort wasted without getting any coins/stakes in return.
Kwansimaa

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:50:49 PM

The truth about this topic is that, most bounty hunters are totally misleading and can make you miss your lifetime breakthrough if you adhere to their comments about projects. These type of bounty hunters have no evidence but do comment bad things about projects they have no idea of leaving investors  double minded and other bounty hunters confused as to whether they should invest or promote the project. this is a bad behavior of which such hunters should do away with.

Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:20:31 PM

Miracle Tele turned out to be less than ideal in the long run but the rest has been doing quite well especially Harmony, they recently paid bounty hunters and although I didn't participate, many hunters were able to earn very well in it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:22:36 PM

Doing research on projects before promoting them is the surest way to avoid wasting your time and energy,many bounty hunters os tbis days are so focused on how much they will make, even if its just 20$ they are satisfied with it so they don't care where the project is coming for,bounty hunters actions have a huge impact of their results
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:25:51 PM

Miracletele bounty too was one of the best campaigns I participated this year. Its quite unfortunate things went wayward after the team ran out of funds. There are still some good bounties though, just that they are one in a million so choosing one is quite difficult

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 06:33:46 PM

Many bounty hunters are very misleading ,blaming bounty projects for not making any good profits out of them but I've learn to move on without having to look after a bounty hunter or what signature the bounty hunter is wearing ,this year alone i was able to join very good bounty projects because i start believing in myself and not any one else ,I've come to understand that many bounty hunters still live in the past thinking that bounty should remain the same and profitable like in the past ,we have many scam projects ,no doubt but yet many bounty hunters are still promoting them .

I'm going to list few very good projects I've promoted and believe that they are very legit
1) Harmony
2) Veil Project
3) Tecra Coin
4) Miracle telecom project
5) Gowithme   etc

Do you know why all this projects are active and successful? They have real teams ,and their teams are pro with past experience on crypto coins. I earned the tokens through bounties and I'm still confused how bounty hunters blindly join bounty projects that are total waste of time.

Stop putting blames of scam projects ,if all bounty hunters start choosing projects carefully we will leave fake projects in the dust and they will find their way off here.

UPDATE:
After reading several replies to my post some are claiming that harmony haven't distribute bounty tokens yet, you're right but remember that this post is about choosing legit bounty projects ,not getting paid either by getting bounty token locked by team or delay in distribution is another thing ,this is about bounty hunters that promote projects with whacky white paper ,copy paste job ,fake project teams and pump & dump projects.

If you are asked to chose either Harmony or Xsapphire or casicoin which one will it be? Is harmony a scam project ? Of coarse not . Good projects fails too but its better to promote good real project than promoting projects with a single team or projects with stolen identity teams.

If you go through this link you will see how many scam projects are caught on bitcointalk forum every month,  February 2019 over 20 scam projects are caught.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110020.msg49742941#msg49742941

The scam artists are still out there copying and editing to tender almost good looking project to lure hunters.

Update on this. I think Miracle tele has been added to that infamous scam list despite the token sale. You can research all you want before partaking in bounties but as far as you cannot read the mind of the project owners, then we are all at their mercy and they can do whatever they like. There is no perfect way to scout for good bounties. I have seen projects that look like they would scam, only to end up being the most profitable. No research is perfect my friend. Just keep doing what you do and always hope for the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: