Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
troy.gold (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:42:19 AM

Crypto’s only producer of gold products and creator of the world’s most secure digital vault.

Join the private sale today and receive a 40% bonus!

What’s TROY?

1. Cryptocurrency
TROY brings real world value to cryptocurrency through its regulated GOLD token. TROY GOLD Tokens can be exchanged for physical gold or FIAT.

2. Producer Of Gold Products
TROY will produce gold products using 20,000oz of gold bullion supplied by Bullseye Mining Limited (Australia). Our customers can purchase these products using TROY's GOLD Token.

3. Secure Digital Vault
The Troy Vault secures Troy's Gold Token & other cryptocurrencies, storage for personal files and media. Stay up to date with the latest crypto & commodity news and market updates whilst managing all your transactions.

Token sale information

1 TROY Token:      
Symbol:                    
Decimals:

$1.12
GOLD
                 Algorithm:                
Protocol Type:            
Platform:

ERC-223
Proof of Work
Ethereum

Funds allocation

Why Invest In TROY?

1. TROY's 50% Token burn will continually increase the value of your remaining TROY GOLD tokens
2. The expected increased spot price of gold when you exchange TROY Gold tokens for gold products
3. You can recommend a friend through our affiliate program and earn Ethereum
4. TROY is the first cryptocurrency to be fully incorporated in Malta with gold products.
5. TROY’s supplier (Bullseye mining ltd – Australia) is fully incorporated and registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
6. Bullseye’s gold will be stored in vaults at the government controlled Perth Mint – Australia.
7. The TROY Vault will secure access to all ERC-20 & ERC-223 tokens in the world’s most secure digital asset wallet.
8. During the incorporation process, TROY’s directors were fully vetted by legal representatives in order to comply with Maltese and European laws.

*In addition you can earn as much as 25% from the TROY Vault by recommending a friend.

Core Team

Roadmap

Q1

TROY internal systems test, token sale
platform & whitepaper finalised.
Smart Contract Written to ERC-223 standard

Q2

'TROY Vault' mobile alpha launch
contract finalised to acquire 20,000oz of gold,
with Bullseye mining being the miner of the Gold
Smart Contract Audit

Q3

TROY GOLD token sale relaunch

Q4

TROY GOLD token sale Completion

Q1

TROY Vault Alpha Public Release
TROY Vault Beta public Release

Q2

TROY Vault Beta Security Audit

Q3

TROY Vault v1 launch

Q4

Development of unpublished concepts

2021-2022

Gold delivery and production of TROY's gold products. Product sale window open.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________

Our social media:

FACEBOOK    •   TELEGRAM    •     TWITTER  

REDDITWEBSITE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:43:07 PM

friends, Good day to all! I entered the cryptocurrency world, as it seems to me, too late, because the cost of tokens is already high, and there are so many of them that it is difficult for me to choose the right one. I hope you will help me in this matter.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:48:14 PM

friends, Good day to all! I entered the cryptocurrency world, as it seems to me, too late, because the cost of tokens is already high, and there are so many of them that it is difficult for me to choose the right one. I hope you will help me in this matter.
hello friend! This project allows you to purchase Troy gold products using the blockchain. Do you understand how blockchain has progressed in its development? This is just fantastic!
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:53:11 PM

hello friend! This project allows you to purchase Troy gold products using the blockchain. Do you understand how blockchain has progressed in its development? This is just fantastic!
wait, I do not understand. how safe will it be? What kind of gold products? Is it gold or tokens? I am also interested in what benefit I will get from this project as a result: digital or real gold? Tell me how it works.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:58:23 PM

First, the gold that is mined in Australia will be used to create Troy gold products. Blockchain plays the role of the so-called alternative method of collecting gold, only it looks a little different than with the classical gold collection, when a certain company mines it.

geokilla

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:03:53 PM

First, the gold that is mined in Australia will be used to create Troy gold products. Blockchain plays the role of the so-called alternative method of collecting gold, only it looks a little different than with the classical gold collection, when a certain company mines it.
there is some truth in your words, but you are not quite right, my friend. The current gold mining company, called Bullseye Mining ltd, will be not just a gold exploration company, but an entire mining company, which is much more status and impressive.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:08:36 PM

if I understand correctly, the holders of Gold tokens will be able to benefit from this transition from a small company to a large one in the form of real gold products. If yes, then it's just awesome, I have never seen anything like this anywhere! Blockchain is just a storehouse of opportunities that open up with the development of digital technology.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:13:47 PM

if I understand correctly, the holders of Gold tokens will be able to benefit from this transition from a small company to a large one in the form of real gold products. If yes, then it's just awesome, I have never seen anything like this anywhere! Blockchain is just a storehouse of opportunities that open up with the development of digital technology.
yes, you understand everything is absolutely true. I am also interested in the question of whether there is a wallet in this project or, perhaps, the developers created it separately from the current project. Do I need to use it or should I opt for other wallets?

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:18:45 PM

yes, you understand everything is absolutely true. I am also interested in the question of whether there is a wallet in this project or, perhaps, the developers created it separately from the current project. Do I need to use it or should I opt for other wallets?
I studied a little white paper and I think that it is worth making a choice in favor of the Troy Vault wallet. It is this wallet that will provide secure transactions with many tokens, including Troy Gold and Ethereum. It is not only safe, but also easy to use.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:24:36 PM

I studied a little white paper and I think that it is worth making a choice in favor of the Troy Vault wallet. It is this wallet that will provide secure transactions with many tokens, including Troy Gold and Ethereum. It is not only safe, but also easy to use.
as far as I own information about the cryptocurrency world, it seems to me that now there is a fairly large selection of wallets, but each of them has positioned itself as a safe and easy to use wallet. What is the difference between a Troy Vault wallet and others like it? How will the tokens be secured?

geokilla

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:30:43 PM

everything is, in fact, quite simple. The wallet has several personalized biometric checks that will exclude, as I understand it, the possibility of fraud and various fakes. This wallet is a kind of secure access to digital assets.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:35:06 PM

friends, as a result, we can say the following: for its use, the blockchain does not require specialized knowledge, but it is possible to carry out operations related to Gold tokens absolutely worldwide. I like this technology.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:40:32 PM

friends, as a result, we can say the following: for its use, the blockchain does not require specialized knowledge, but it is possible to carry out operations related to Gold tokens absolutely worldwide. I like this technology.
yes, but not everyone has even minimal knowledge. I think that it is necessary to at least learn something and learn the most elementary concepts of the cryptocurrency world.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:46:41 PM

yes, but not everyone has even minimal knowledge. I think that it is necessary to at least learn something and learn the most elementary concepts of the cryptocurrency world.
I do not quite understand why this knowledge is needed, if the project is designed for inexperienced, novice users. I understand that there will be all the explanations that will help to carry out operations with Troy Gold tokens in the most comfortable and convenient way.
geokilla

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

my friend, you do not understand the mechanism of this project. And in general, the cryptocurrency that was created in 2017 for inexperienced and novice users is Tipbot LTD, but it has suspended its activities. Unfortunately, I do not know the reasons for this suspension.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:56:12 PM

my friend, you do not understand the mechanism of this project. And in general, the cryptocurrency that was created in 2017 for inexperienced and novice users is Tipbot LTD, but it has suspended its activities. Unfortunately, I do not know the reasons for this suspension.
the fact is that the initial proposal of tokens was quite successful in the first quarter of 2018, which allowed restructuring the whole mechanism and completing several important algorithms that are part of the cryptocurrency promotion campaign.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:01:08 PM

the fact is that the initial proposal of tokens was quite successful in the first quarter of 2018, which allowed restructuring the whole mechanism and completing several important algorithms that are part of the cryptocurrency promotion campaign.
you are right. Tipbot suspended ICO due to significant investment. By the way, as for the completed algorithms, they are as follows: these are registration in Malta, the appointment of such teams as marketing, legal and accounting, the securing of a contract for the purchase of 2000 ounces of gold and others.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:05:54 PM

friends, let me get into your conversation and add to the list of components: this is an extension of the advisory group with independent consultants, further development of the concept from an experienced product development team, and the beginning of the development of a mobile wallet application.
geokilla

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:10:20 PM

friends, let me get into your conversation and add to the list of components: this is an extension of the advisory group with independent consultants, further development of the concept from an experienced product development team, and the beginning of the development of a mobile wallet application.
all this is very interesting. Users should understand that work on the further development of the project is in full swing, and that everything is being done for the convenience of users. Troy also has a lot of nuances from other similar projects.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

all this is very interesting. Users should understand that work on the further development of the project is in full swing, and that everything is being done for the convenience of users. Troy also has a lot of nuances from other similar projects.
yes, this is true. The huge and main difference is the opportunity to acquire gold products with Gold tokens. Secondly, the wallet will be free with a standard security level. Not sure if its more advanced version is available, for example, for VIP users.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: