Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:23:25 PM

An enhanced version is available, and a small monthly fee is charged for it. Basically, if the standard security level is not enough for you, I think that you can upgrade to the advanced version. By the way, did you know that Troy provides affiliate programs? I would be interested to learn more about them.

Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:01:52 AM

An enhanced version is available, and a small monthly fee is charged for it. Basically, if the standard security level is not enough for you, I think that you can upgrade to the advanced version. By the way, did you know that Troy provides affiliate programs? I would be interested to learn more about them.
I heard about it. But I can’t tell you more, because I myself haven’t fully understood these nuances. If I'm not mistaken, this is written in white paper. But, for example, I am more interested in the specific benefits of the project, besides the purchase of gold products. Do you know anything about this?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:07:00 AM

I heard about it. But I can’t tell you more, because I myself haven’t fully understood these nuances. If I'm not mistaken, this is written in white paper. But, for example, I am more interested in the specific benefits of the project, besides the purchase of gold products. Do you know anything about this?
firstly, Troy is designed for people who, through Troy products, want to acquire real cryptocurrency, but at the same time already own some cryptocurrency. Secondly, in the most secure wallet they want to store their digital assets. And this wallet is TROY Vault.

geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:12:08 AM

friends, I will also add a fairly simple application through which you can access cryptocurrency, as well as the ability to use cryptocurrency without understanding complex technical details. I think this is an important detail, since there are enough technical subtleties in this area.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:17:26 AM

friends, I will also add a fairly simple application through which you can access cryptocurrency, as well as the ability to use cryptocurrency without understanding complex technical details. I think this is an important detail, since there are enough technical subtleties in this area.
I completely agree with you. However, we have listed not all who would benefit from Troy. Troy will be useful for institutional investors who can acquire Gold tokens in order to protect their assets. Only I, frankly, do not quite understand how the protection of assets.
geokilla

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:22:10 AM

I completely agree with you. However, we have listed not all who would benefit from Troy. Troy will be useful for institutional investors who can acquire Gold tokens in order to protect their assets. Only I, frankly, do not quite understand how the protection of assets.
I assume that Troy Gold tokens will be purchased instead of traditional, more volatile tokens. And institutional investors will be those that come out of the cryptocurrency world. It will be just another strategy, alternative to the one that was before for this type of investors.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:27:20 AM

in general, I think the project is trustworthy. It is worth noting that now a sufficient number of cryptocurrencies, which can be both useful and vice versa. Troy Gold will be useful for a wide range of users, as we have clearly seen. What do you think?

stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:33:43 AM

in general, I think the project is trustworthy. It is worth noting that now a sufficient number of cryptocurrencies, which can be both useful and vice versa. Troy Gold will be useful for a wide range of users, as we have clearly seen. What do you think?
I support you. In addition, Troy provides a wallet that is absolutely free for some functions, which will be not only simple, but also safe to use.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:41:02 AM

I support you. In addition, Troy provides a wallet that is absolutely free for some functions, which will be not only simple, but also safe to use.
moreover, it is worth noting that users can invite their friends who can understand cryptocurrency without complicated processes. In general, this project is quite simple both for understanding and for other tasks that should be included in a similar project.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:49:12 AM

for example, I was very happy when I learned that Troy has a connection in Malta. In general, Troy is the first cryptocurrency, which is registered entirely in Malta, so even with gold products. I think it says a lot.
geokilla

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:54:14 AM

for example, I was very happy when I learned that Troy has a connection in Malta. In general, Troy is the first cryptocurrency, which is registered entirely in Malta, so even with gold products. I think it says a lot.
I believe that a registered project has more authority among users, especially for beginners. There is more confidence in such a startup. By the way, I would also add that the supplier Troy is fully registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:02:34 AM

I believe that a registered project has more authority among users, especially for beginners. There is more confidence in such a startup. By the way, I would also add that the supplier Troy is fully registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
yes, I agree. It will not be superfluous for institutional investors, and simply any user, to know that Troy Gold tokens will be released not just on the tested blockchain, but on the Ethereum platform. After this news, I have no doubt that the project will succeed!
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:07:12 AM

friends, you say that the project is registered in Malta. Does anyone know if this information was verified? How does this platform comply with legal requirements? Suddenly you can not trade in cryptocurrency?

stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:14:28 AM

friends, you say that the project is registered in Malta. Does anyone know if this information was verified? How does this platform comply with legal requirements? Suddenly you can not trade in cryptocurrency?
by the way, I also care about it. Perhaps my questions will seem stupid to someone, but I really care. I will explain why it interests me. For example, I have never seen gold regulated by any government agency ...
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:49:51 AM

by the way, I also care about it. Perhaps my questions will seem stupid to someone, but I really care. I will explain why it interests me. For example, I have never seen gold regulated by any government agency ...
as far as I understand, this is why the project was registered in Malta - after all, the directors were checked by the authorities for compliance with the laws of both Maltese and European. Above correctly, it was said that Troy is the first cryptocurrency that offers gold products that are really regulated by government agencies.
geokilla

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:03:50 AM

guys, also note that compliance with European and Maltese legislation was not final. Troy also applied for full compliance with Sharia law. This was done to ensure that the Troy proposal fully complies with Islamic principles and practice.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:18:34 AM

guys, also note that compliance with European and Maltese legislation was not final. Troy also applied for full compliance with Sharia law. This was done to ensure that the Troy proposal fully complies with Islamic principles and practice.
but why is this necessary? as if I understand why, in principle, Troy was created and why it was made on the blockchain, but I don’t understand why to observe the Sharia law. By the way, why do you think Troy was created on the blockchain?

geokilla

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:23:47 AM

but why is this necessary? as if I understand why, in principle, Troy was created and why it was made on the blockchain, but I don’t understand why to observe the Sharia law. By the way, why do you think Troy was created on the blockchain?
the same is obvious. Developers want to attract investors from every corner of the planet, and they can be of any religion, including Islamic. You know, if it is proved that Troy really corresponds to Islamic practice, then it seems to me that there will be many more users.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:31:36 AM

the same is obvious. Developers want to attract investors from every corner of the planet, and they can be of any religion, including Islamic. You know, if it is proved that Troy really corresponds to Islamic practice, then it seems to me that there will be many more users.
yes, I think you are right. As for the blockchain, there are several factors that together form a fairly strong and robust system that allows you to create startups of both a broad and narrow profile in any sphere, and those in turn will enjoy success.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:36:07 AM

friends, for me one of the most significant advantages of the blockchain is immutability - Troy will not be able to make changes without tracking and recording these changes in the block chain. It is also accountability, which will not allow to hide a single detail.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: