Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:06:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:41:36 AM

friends, for me one of the most significant advantages of the blockchain is immutability - Troy will not be able to make changes without tracking and recording these changes in the block chain. It is also accountability, which will not allow to hide a single detail.
for me it is safety. Blockchain provides a responsible ecosystem that does not allow anyone to interfere with the system. In principle, the above factors and what I described clearly demonstrate the superiority of the blockchain.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:00:23 AM

Since security is a key factor for me when choosing a project, tell me, is it possible to use the storage here? Besides, is it provided here at all or is the project only aimed at exchanging tokens for gold?
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:05:16 AM

Since security is a key factor for me when choosing a project, tell me, is it possible to use the storage here? Besides, is it provided here at all or is the project only aimed at exchanging tokens for gold?
in my memory, this is the only project that assumes the presence of a really convenient wallet. It is not only convenient, but also designed in such a way that even a novice can deal with it.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:11:29 AM

in my memory, this is the only project that assumes the presence of a really convenient wallet. It is not only convenient, but also designed in such a way that even a novice can deal with it.
I heard from a friend that Troy is entirely aimed at inexperienced users. What is the reason? Perhaps the reason lies in the fact that not all users have good knowledge about cryptocurrency?
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:16:40 AM

I think the same way, since Troy just assumes participation in the community without knowing the technical details. I think this is a big plus, because knowledge of cryptocurrency is too voluminous.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:21:17 AM

friends, I am of the opinion that valuable assets should traditionally be distinguished by a high degree of security. And in the case of a platform that offers real gold products, I think the level of security will be as high as possible.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:26:42 AM

how will the storage simplicity be maintained? It seems to me that when creating a wallet, complex algorithms are used that do not allow its ordinary users to understand its devices.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:30:31 AM

how will the storage simplicity be maintained? It seems to me that when creating a wallet, complex algorithms are used that do not allow its ordinary users to understand its devices.
simplicity is maintained with easy-to-use cross-platform mobile and desktop applications. Yes, this system is not simple, but the level of security that it provides justifies the complexity of the design.
geokilla

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:35:12 AM

as I understand it, the main task of the wallet is the transfer of ERC20 tokens and a simple approach to use? Correct me and, if necessary, add some more nuances to this system.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:39:43 AM

as I understand it, the main task of the wallet is the transfer of ERC20 tokens and a simple approach to use? Correct me and, if necessary, add some more nuances to this system.
I will already supplement your knowledge with the fact that Troy provides not only ERC20 tokens, but ERC223 as well. And you can send them not only to family members easily and quickly, but also friends and acquaintances. But I do not know such a detail: do I need to have an account recipient.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:44:47 AM

I will already supplement your knowledge with the fact that Troy provides not only ERC20 tokens, but ERC223 as well. And you can send them not only to family members easily and quickly, but also friends and acquaintances. But I do not know such a detail: do I need to have an account recipient.
I will please you, but the recipients will be automatically provided with a TROY Vault account without the need for a complicated and lengthy registration procedure. This will save the platform from irregular users, who just need to get a transfer of tokens.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:48:02 PM

As far as I understand, every user who uses the personal portfolio management system receives enormous benefits. It would be nice if you, my friends, clarified what specifically gives ownership of TROY Vault.
geokilla

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:53:28 PM

As far as I understand, every user who uses the personal portfolio management system receives enormous benefits. It would be nice if you, my friends, clarified what specifically gives ownership of TROY Vault.
above all, is a multi-level biometric security. Next is paper wallets, personal portfolio analysis, news about the blockchain, which were mentioned above and many others. All of them will be very helpful. I am of the opinion that this repository is necessary.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:58:23 PM

above all, is a multi-level biometric security. Next is paper wallets, personal portfolio analysis, news about the blockchain, which were mentioned above and many others. All of them will be very helpful. I am of the opinion that this repository is necessary.
under many others I will say that this is a safe simulated social interaction, without leaving the repository, as well as news not only about the blockchain, but also from the world markets of crypto and precious metals, and from various sources.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:03:11 PM

I also heard about paper wallets that allow users to store their assets and protected data offline. I wonder how their recovery will take place? And how to restore digital wallets?
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:08:34 PM

I also heard about paper wallets that allow users to store their assets and protected data offline. I wonder how their recovery will take place? And how to restore digital wallets?
the digital wallet password is a complex combination of numbers that is not so easy to recover. Even verification is difficult. Troy with the development of technology makes the system all the more secure. This is also a biometric restoration that we talked about above.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:13:24 PM

the digital wallet password is a complex combination of numbers that is not so easy to recover. Even verification is difficult. Troy with the development of technology makes the system all the more secure. This is also a biometric restoration that we talked about above.
I like the biometric verification and recovery system. With the development of fingerprints, living face technology and live retina, Troy creates the world's most secure, yet easy-to-use, digital storage.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:27:24 PM

in any new project, I am primarily interested in how safe and convenient wallets are, whether they have a mobile version and other details. I heard that Troy Vault is quite good in his performance. And what do you say?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:32:12 PM

in any new project, I am primarily interested in how safe and convenient wallets are, whether they have a mobile version and other details. I heard that Troy Vault is quite good in his performance. And what do you say?
it allows you to store personal data and assets in a secure mode. This is the safest and most convenient storage, so you should not miss the opportunity to try it. Do you know about his security system?

geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:37:10 PM

I will answer your question. First, its security system is marked by biometric technologies such as fingerprint, face, and retina. I think that with such checks the repository will definitely not be available for scammers!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: