Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 03:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2981 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:42:31 PM

I will answer your question. First, its security system is marked by biometric technologies such as fingerprint, face, and retina. I think that with such checks the repository will definitely not be available for scammers!
cool! it's just fantastic! And when can I use and test all its functions? Has its design and development been completed or is it still in the process of moderation? Or can I see it in the roadmap?
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:47:52 PM

I will answer your question. First, its security system is marked by biometric technologies such as fingerprint, face, and retina. I think that with such checks the repository will definitely not be available for scammers!
cool! it's just fantastic! And when can I use and test all its functions? Has its design and development been completed or is it still in the process of moderation? Or can I see it in the roadmap?
my friend, you have so many questions that I do not even know where to begin to answer you, firstly, the wallet will soon be available to the public, since it was developed at the beginning of the second quarter of last year. You can see it in the roadmap or read more in white paper.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:52:14 PM

By the way, white paper is a great document! I learned a lot of interesting things for myself there! For example, Troy, as it turned out, does not store personal information, excluding email addresses and addresses of public wallets. That was big news for me.

Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:57:12 PM

By the way, white paper is a great document! I learned a lot of interesting things for myself there! For example, Troy, as it turned out, does not store personal information, excluding email addresses and addresses of public wallets. That was big news for me.
I will surprise you now, but Troy also does not store the private access key, and the access key will only be available on your personal device. All this is done within the framework of the organization’s policies and regulations.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:02:11 PM

I will surprise you now, but Troy also does not store the private access key, and the access key will only be available on your personal device. All this is done within the framework of the organization’s policies and regulations.
this is great. So the security of the Troy platform is top notch. By the way, with regard to the development of the wallet, the commentator above made a small mistake, saying that the wallet was developed in the second quarter of 2018. This is not quite true.

geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:07:13 PM

yes, I noticed this error. In the second quarter of last year, only the development of this wallet began, and its design has now been completed. However, I am interested in something else. In particular, where is the source of gold. Huh Huh
stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

yes, I noticed this error. In the second quarter of last year, only the development of this wallet began, and its design has now been completed. However, I am interested in something else. In particular, where is the source of gold. Huh Huh
gold will be supplied from one organization, which is even registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. I think this is quite a serious level. What do you say to that?
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:17:16 PM

gold will be supplied from one organization, which is even registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. I think this is quite a serious level. What do you say to that?
undoubtedly, it is worth attention. This is probably a proven, successful and well-established company that will soon switch to gold mining. This company is called Bullseye Mining ltd. Have you heard of this?
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

I heard this name. But after all, this organization is now engaged only in the search for gold deposits in Western Australia. Are they really going to go global?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:27:07 PM

I heard this name. But after all, this organization is now engaged only in the search for gold deposits in Western Australia. Are they really going to go global?
I think this is a great growth. By the way, as far as I know, Bullseye mining Ltd is actively exploring other areas of its vast licensed territory. Yes, yes, she has a special licensed territory!

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:32:05 PM

I think this is a great growth. By the way, as far as I know, Bullseye mining Ltd is actively exploring other areas of its vast licensed territory. Yes, yes, she has a special licensed territory!
I know about it. She also has a tenure for the mine, which is regulated by the West Australian Ministry of Mines, Industry Regulation and Security of Washington (DMIRSWA). This greatly adds organization credibility.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:37:47 PM

I have nothing against this organization, but personally I have not heard anything about it. To be precise, on what this company has made its success? How did she grow so fast? Is it really in the search for better gold deposits?
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:42:16 PM

I have nothing against this organization, but personally I have not heard anything about it. To be precise, on what this company has made its success? How did she grow so fast? Is it really in the search for better gold deposits?
Bullseye Mining ltd has achieved rapid growth due to the success of geological exploration thanks to the delimitation of three large gold deposits, which together report more than 270,000 ounces of mineral gold reserves
stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:47:15 PM

Bullseye Mining ltd has achieved rapid growth due to the success of geological exploration thanks to the delimitation of three large gold deposits, which together report more than 270,000 ounces of mineral gold reserves
that is, if I understand correctly, have they signed some kind of agreement that was once signed and has strong legal force? Then it explains everything. In particular, the fact that such control goes beyond organization.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:52:19 PM

In the process of studying white paper, I learned that the company is not only exploring other territories, but also recently agreed with the contract organization on the ASX list, Resource Development Group LTD for the construction of the Bullseye gold recovery plant. This once again confirms the serious intentions of the directors of this company.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:57:10 PM

In the process of studying white paper, I learned that the company is not only exploring other territories, but also recently agreed with the contract organization on the ASX list, Resource Development Group LTD for the construction of the Bullseye gold recovery plant. This once again confirms the serious intentions of the directors of this company.
and why did you have doubts about the integrity of the project, the developers and even the governing bodies of Bullseye Mining ltd? Did they give any false information about their activities? Or do you succumb to the general excitement about new projects?

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:03:10 PM

and why did you have doubts about the integrity of the project, the developers and even the governing bodies of Bullseye Mining ltd? Did they give any false information about their activities? Or do you succumb to the general excitement about new projects?
yes, perhaps my personal doubts about the profitability of this project may have an effect. but I see visual advantages that will help him to go global. Troy, I believe our future. In addition, it is designed, to some extent, for beginners.
geokilla

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:09:56 PM

I think the project is designed for beginners because of the simplicity in his wallet and on the platform as a whole. Developers need to make the use of cryptocurrency ubiquitous. Yes, there are some difficulties, but they are temporary and soon, it seems to me, they will be eliminated.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:14:15 PM

I think the project is designed for beginners because of the simplicity in his wallet and on the platform as a whole. Developers need to make the use of cryptocurrency ubiquitous. Yes, there are some difficulties, but they are temporary and soon, it seems to me, they will be eliminated.
I'm not sure about that. Yes, Troy is uniquely designed for users who do not need to know a lot of technical details, but nevertheless, the prospects for using cryptocurrencies are still hazy.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:19:56 PM

but the prospects for the project are very different. First, drilling is planned for five new gold sites in the North Laverton gold project (NLGP): Freemens, St. Francis, Frontier North, Red Cloud and Eclipse. Can you imagine what territory will be covered by the organization Bullseye Mining ltd? This is exactly the world level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: