Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:58:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2963 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:24:23 PM

but the prospects for the project are very different. First, drilling is planned for five new gold sites in the North Laverton gold project (NLGP): Freemens, St. Francis, Frontier North, Red Cloud and Eclipse. Can you imagine what territory will be covered by the organization Bullseye Mining ltd? This is exactly the world level.
yes, indeed, it is. Additional mining operations are also being carried out after successfully drilling the Hurley gold deposit, drilling with the extension at the Border deposit and the newly discovered Neptune gold deposit from the 35,000 m Bullseye drilling program in the 2017 North Laverton Gold Project.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:37:17 AM

friends, I am glad to see all people who are not indifferent to cryptocurrency projects! I recently learned that there is Troy, so I would like to join your discussion regarding the project. What is its main concept?
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:42:24 AM

friends, I am glad to see all people who are not indifferent to cryptocurrency projects! I recently learned that there is Troy, so I would like to join your discussion regarding the project. What is its main concept?
hello friend! Are you not afraid to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you want to be an investor or just a user? As far as I know, this project provides good opportunities for obtaining gold products. What do you say to that?

stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:47:16 AM

hello friend! Are you not afraid to invest in cryptocurrency? Do you want to be an investor or just a user? As far as I know, this project provides good opportunities for obtaining gold products. What do you say to that?
I did not in the least doubt the capabilities of this platform. I wonder how developers are devotees and what they are ready to offer their users. the only thing I know is that there is a certain section dedicated to the risks of investing in cryptocurrency, and also there are predictions about the future operation of the platform and the cryptocurrency world.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:52:22 AM

As far as I know, the section on projections refers only to the personal goals and expectations of the company. If they predict something, this does not mean that the forecast will be like that. The forecasts are made based on the experience of the developers in this activity and the current market situation.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:57:16 AM

As far as I know, the section on projections refers only to the personal goals and expectations of the company. If they predict something, this does not mean that the forecast will be like that. The forecasts are made based on the experience of the developers in this activity and the current market situation.
yes, that's right. These statements are based on current expectations and forecasts regarding future financial trends, which, in the company's opinion, may affect its financial condition, results of operations, etc.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:02:27 PM

I, of course, would believe the views of developers, since they have extensive experience in cryptocurrency-related activities, and also have information about the risks associated with loss of funds.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:07:18 PM

I, of course, would believe the views of developers, since they have extensive experience in cryptocurrency-related activities, and also have information about the risks associated with loss of funds.
think that the actual results, results of operations, achievements and experience of the Company will differ significantly from its expressed expectations, which are implied and perceived in forward-looking statements.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:12:38 PM

think that the actual results, results of operations, achievements and experience of the Company will differ significantly from its expressed expectations, which are implied and perceived in forward-looking statements.
yes, I do not exclude this option. But what can you say about the regulations? The company in fact complies with all possible legislative regulations where it will work. Is it really not going to work somewhere outside of her jurisdiction?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:17:25 PM

there is a risk that certain actions of Troy may be deemed a violation of any such law or regulation. Punishments for any such potential infringement will be unknown.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:23:15 PM

there is a risk that certain actions of Troy may be deemed a violation of any such law or regulation. Punishments for any such potential infringement will be unknown.
in addition, changes in applicable laws or regulations, or varying interpretations of current legislation may, under certain circumstances, lead to increased costs.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:28:06 PM

but this may affect the company's profits or impede the implementation of this business model and the Gold model provided for in this document. How then to continue to carry out this activity?

stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:33:27 PM

my friend, it seems to me that you are asking a few wrong questions that need to be asked. Yes, this is not a complete list of factors associated with investing in Troy, but you need to assess the prospects for development, they determine what the project will be in the future.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:38:23 PM

I think that if any changes are coming in the organization itself, either in the order of participation or anything else, then the developers will first upload an updated version of the white paper, right? I would not want to remain in ignorance.
geokilla

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:43:32 PM

I think that if any changes are coming in the organization itself, either in the order of participation or anything else, then the developers will first upload an updated version of the white paper, right? I would not want to remain in ignorance.
yes, of course, so be it. This is a normal practice when a review of the mechanism is carried out, since there must be not only compliance with regulatory requirements, but also the certainty that this particular tool will help to get the maximum profit.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:49:00 PM

friends, do not forget that all the information presented in white paper is for informational purposes only. It is also worth bearing in mind that the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of the statements or conclusions made in this official document.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:56:21 PM

friends, do not forget that all the information presented in white paper is for informational purposes only. It is also worth bearing in mind that the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of the statements or conclusions made in this official document.
yes, but nevertheless, the advantages in this project are enough to become a member of this community. For example, it is not only an opportunity to get real gold products, but also to appreciate all the advantages of the safest store in the world.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:01:31 PM

yes, but nevertheless, the advantages in this project are enough to become a member of this community. For example, it is not only an opportunity to get real gold products, but also to appreciate all the advantages of the safest store in the world.
but I read the roadmap from which I concluded that the repository will be released only this year, although the design and development is almost over. But the wait is not long, so I’ll probably wait for the launch of Troy Vault.

geokilla

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:06:12 PM

if I want to invest my free funds and then commit any violation that will incur losses for the organization, will I need to reimburse them? Do you have this kind of information?
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:12:03 PM

if I want to invest my free funds and then commit any violation that will incur losses for the organization, will I need to reimburse them? Do you have this kind of information?
yes, of course, the losses will be reimbursed by you to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, rules and regulations. This is done in accordance with the provisions for damages set forth herein.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: