Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:24:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:16:19 PM

developers have the right policy. They warn about risks and about all other nuances that may arise on the project. Therefore, you need to very carefully check and study all the information, as this is an important factor in how beneficial it is to participate in this community.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:18:24 PM

I also wanted to add that those investors who do not have sufficient experience in the cryptocurrency industry will be able to study this topic in more detail without tension, since the project is designed for beginners.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:25:44 PM

I heard that Troy bought gold from one organization that is looking for gold, and this organization became famous thanks to good geological exploration.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:31:06 PM

I heard that Troy bought gold from one organization that is looking for gold, and this organization became famous thanks to good geological exploration.
if you mean Bullseye mining Ltd, then they are really a promising organization, as they have a large number of events planned. For example, it is drilling on new gold objects.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:36:17 PM

if you mean Bullseye mining Ltd, then they are really a promising organization, as they have a large number of events planned. For example, it is drilling on new gold objects.
wait, as I recall, they were engaged only in the search for gold. You want to say that their activities have changed or they decided to join forces and become the best not only in the search, but also in gold mining?
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

wait, as I recall, they were engaged only in the search for gold. You want to say that their activities have changed or they decided to join forces and become the best not only in the search, but also in gold mining?
t is quite right. They have some kind of licensed territory, which they plan to expand. For example, they recently agreed with a contracting organization for the construction of a gold extraction plant.

geokilla

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:45:31 PM

I would also like to note the active additional work that has been going on after previous successful gold drilling. This company, in a word, will be the best in the business, I believe in it!
stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:50:42 PM

this, of course, is all very interesting, but since it is a question that if you participate in this platform, you can get gold products, then it's time to discuss this issue in more detail. What is included in these gold products?
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:55:15 PM

this, of course, is all very interesting, but since it is a question that if you participate in this platform, you can get gold products, then it's time to discuss this issue in more detail. What is included in these gold products?
I heard that it could be bars, jewelry and medallions. Gold products are not limited to them, but at the same time do not guarantee availability. It can also be personalized gold items.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:00:24 PM

I heard that it could be bars, jewelry and medallions. Gold products are not limited to them, but at the same time do not guarantee availability. It can also be personalized gold items.
when can I get these jewelry? And how can I get them? I assume that buying or receiving jewelry is related to Troy Gold tokens, right?
geokilla

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:05:24 PM

yes, of course, this is due to tokens. By the way, their initial supply is 27 million Gold, and the maximum offer is 180 million Gold. But there are certain conditions when receiving escrow tokens. Who knows, tell me.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:10:13 PM

yes, of course, this is due to tokens. By the way, their initial supply is 27 million Gold, and the maximum offer is 180 million Gold. But there are certain conditions when receiving escrow tokens. Who knows, tell me.
yes, this is an important detail. If Troy can get additional gold contracts, the escrow tokens will be issued before the maximum delivery. Otherwise, they will be burned.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:15:37 PM

but I never received an answer to the question, how can I get gold products, in what size do I need to give tokens and in general when can I get them? I understand that the price will be calculated on the basis of 1 ounce of gold product?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:20:17 PM

but I never received an answer to the question, how can I get gold products, in what size do I need to give tokens and in general when can I get them? I understand that the price will be calculated on the basis of 1 ounce of gold product?
it is quite right. TROY expects this amount to be between 675 and 1350 gold tokens per ounce of gold product. The number of required tokens will depend on the adoption of The TROY Vault.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:26:04 PM

but, as I understand it, there is a certain relationship between the delivery of escrow tokens and gold contracts. Who controls their delivery? How much will tokens cost?
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:35:10 PM

but, as I understand it, there is a certain relationship between the delivery of escrow tokens and gold contracts. Who controls their delivery? How much will tokens cost?
the ratio is indeed present. Delivery TROY Escrow is not controlled by a team, but by an independent third-party representative. Escrow tokens will only be released if more gold contracts become available.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:42:02 PM

By the way, the cost of the token is quite acceptable - $ 1.12 per token. It is worth noting that most of the funds will be used to purchase gold contracts. And the delivery of gold will begin just 18 months after the completion of ITO Cheesy

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:46:32 PM

By the way, the cost of the token is quite acceptable - $ 1.12 per token. It is worth noting that most of the funds will be used to purchase gold contracts. And the delivery of gold will begin just 18 months after the completion of ITO Cheesy
it turns out that after the fulfillment of the gold contracts, the owners of the tokens will be able to choose the purchase of gold products? Will I have to wait a certain time or will everything be right away?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:09:30 PM

it turns out that after the fulfillment of the gold contracts, the owners of the tokens will be able to choose the purchase of gold products? Will I have to wait a certain time or will everything be right away?
tokens owners can choose to purchase TROY gold products during the 60-day TROY purchase period. Therefore, you will have another 2 months to think and choose among gold products.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:15:02 PM

friends, I would like to note the professionalism of the developers. This is just a great project with lots of benefits! You need to quickly learn the topic of cryptocurrency and immediately become a member of this community!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: