Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:20:38 PM

friends, I would like to note the professionalism of the developers. This is just a great project with lots of benefits! You need to quickly learn the topic of cryptocurrency and immediately become a member of this community!
I completely agree with you, friend! Everything is explained quite well, the project definitely has great prospects for development, so undoubtedly it is worth participating in it!
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:05:13 PM

friends, I can not wait to see when the price for the token will be known. By the way, if someone owns the information, tell me how the funds will be distributed? What will most of it go to?
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:10:07 PM

friends, I can not wait to see when the price for the token will be known. By the way, if someone owns the information, tell me how the funds will be distributed? What will most of it go to?
I am also interested in this question, what will it take more: marketing promotion, for further platform needs or something else, for example, signing contracts with gold mining organizations?

geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:15:27 PM

As for the distribution of funds, most of them will be spent on the purchase of gold contracts, and the delivery of gold itself will begin, presumably, 18 months after the assurance of the ITO.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:20:49 PM

I will add about the price for the token. Its cost is $ 1.12. I believe that it is quite possible for the purchase of such useful tokens amount. Moreover, the minimum purchase of tokens is $ 250, and the maximum is $ 2,500.
geokilla

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:25:39 PM

I will add about the price for the token. Its cost is $ 1.12. I believe that it is quite possible for the purchase of such useful tokens amount. Moreover, the minimum purchase of tokens is $ 250, and the maximum is $ 2,500.
if I am not mistaken, it is not $ 2,500, but 5,000, and purchases over this amount will be accepted at the discretion of the developers. This is due to the security check of future buyers.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:31:00 PM

if I am not mistaken, it is not $ 2,500, but 5,000, and purchases over this amount will be accepted at the discretion of the developers. This is due to the security check of future buyers.
yes yes, that's right, I confused. By the way, regarding the verification: buyers will only be verified, that is, those that have passed the KYC and AML verification. Honestly, I don’t remember what these abbreviations mean, but it’s kind of like money laundering checks.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:44:53 PM

KYC is a test, know your customer, and AML is true, a check on countering money laundering. cool that during ITO I finally can get Gold tokens from Troy!
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:49:25 PM

KYC is a test, know your customer, and AML is true, a check on countering money laundering. cool that during ITO I finally can get Gold tokens from Troy!
it can be not only Gold tokens from Troy, but also various cryptocurrencies, as well as credit and debit cards. Just keep in mind that Troy Gold tokens are available for purchase only on the official website.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:54:18 PM

it can be not only Gold tokens from Troy, but also various cryptocurrencies, as well as credit and debit cards. Just keep in mind that Troy Gold tokens are available for purchase only on the official website.
yes, I understand perfectly that third parties that offer Troy Gold are not authorized and should be considered fraudulent, especially if they are not listed as an approved seller on the website.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:59:16 PM

yes, I understand perfectly that third parties that offer Troy Gold are not authorized and should be considered fraudulent, especially if they are not listed as an approved seller on the website.
yes, I agree that everything must be checked so that everything is official and legal. By the way, after the end of the ITO, a short break is planned, during which everything will be calculated and recalculated for accuracy.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:04:30 PM

Well, I can see the balance of tokens on the site at least after the purchase? Or this possibility is not provided and everything will be closed for viewing? I am very interested in this question.
geokilla

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:09:30 PM

Well, I can see the balance of tokens on the site at least after the purchase? Or this possibility is not provided and everything will be closed for viewing? I am very interested in this question.
GOLD owners will be able to view the balance of their GOLD tokens on troy.gold shortly after purchase, all GOLD tokens will remain blocked until the end of the audit period.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:14:10 PM

guys, what will happen next? If I understand correctly, the tokens will be transferred to the wallet, automatic protection is placed on them, and after that I will be able to fully use the functions of Troy Vault?

stoner6626

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:19:10 PM

guys, what will happen next? If I understand correctly, the tokens will be transferred to the wallet, automatic protection is placed on them, and after that I will be able to fully use the functions of Troy Vault?
this is not quite the case. After transferring tokens to the wallet, they will be protected by a secret key, which will soon be imported and protected for full use.
geokilla

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:24:25 PM

this is not quite the case. After transferring tokens to the wallet, they will be protected by a secret key, which will soon be imported and protected for full use.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:29:09 PM

I heard about the Troy affiliate program. What can you tell me about her? Maybe there is some kind of reward for a large number of invited users?
geokilla

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:35:58 PM

I heard about the Troy affiliate program. What can you tell me about her? Maybe there is some kind of reward for a large number of invited users?
this is not exactly a contest, but simply the opportunity to receive via an affiliate link up to 25% of the cost of a subscription in tokens via a referral link. It is noteworthy that the payments will be until the referral stops paying for the services of Troy.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:40:38 PM

I am most interested in something else: when can I get gold from Troy? If my memory serves me, in a white paper it was said about some assortment of these products.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:45:15 PM

I am most interested in something else: when can I get gold from Troy? If my memory serves me, in a white paper it was said about some assortment of these products.
yes, these are not only decorations, but also ingots and designer products. And the range will be depending on the weight. During the purchase period, owners will be able to purchase Troy gold items using tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: