Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:50:23 PM

I would also add that the cost of a gold product TROY will be the spot price of gold at the time of purchase plus the cost of manufacturing and shipping the product. These costs will vary depending on the product selected for purchase.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:05:13 PM

I would also add that the cost of a gold product TROY will be the spot price of gold at the time of purchase plus the cost of manufacturing and shipping the product. These costs will vary depending on the product selected for purchase.
Oh, I am intrigued! I like interesting, creative projects where you can show your individual abilities. And if there is a material interest, then it stimulates even more.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:05:26 PM

Troy is still focusing on sales, the product seems to be the last thing they will do, indeed I see TROY has good potential, moreover they have a 40% bonus on this sale, hopefully their tokens are sold out

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:09:45 PM

Congratulations! TROY ICO rating by ICOnow 65/100.

Business: 15/20
Product readiness: 1/5
White Paper: 7/10
Roadmap: 5/10
Legal: 2/5
Team: 16/20
ICO terms: 1/5
Token applying: 3/5
ICO Promotion: 15/20

Please, check the your ICO page. If there are inaccuracy in the description, we will correct them quickly. Just send us PM or email (m@iconow.net).

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:54:05 PM

Good day, friends! I recently began to interact with cryptocurrency, so I am looking for a project that not only has great development prospects, but also helps to benefit from participation in it. What does Troy offer?
geokilla

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:59:25 PM

Good day, friends! I recently began to interact with cryptocurrency, so I am looking for a project that not only has great development prospects, but also helps to benefit from participation in it. What does Troy offer?
Troy is a great opportunity to buy gold products using Troy Gold tokens. How do you like this idea? The blockchain, of course, is also directly involved in this scheme.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:04:40 PM

Troy is a great opportunity to buy gold products using Troy Gold tokens. How do you like this idea? The blockchain, of course, is also directly involved in this scheme.
you have intrigued me. Where do the gold products come from? Do Troy developers really mine it themselves, or do they cooperate with some gold mining company? And what are the conditions for the acquisition of these products?
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:08:58 PM

yes, Troy is working with the organization Bullseye Mining ltd, which is engaged in the search for gold. If I am not mistaken, they are going to reach a more serious level and start not only to look for gold, but also to mine it.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:13:23 PM

guys, with regard to the conditions for the acquisition of gold, it will, unfortunately, not as soon as we all expect. First an ITO must pass, and only after 18 months will the delivery of gold begin.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:18:21 PM

guys, with regard to the conditions for the acquisition of gold, it will, unfortunately, not as soon as we all expect. First an ITO must pass, and only after 18 months will the delivery of gold begin.
what a pity ... in my opinion, it is so much. Well, why is it so much? Are there any other events related to the delivery of gold, or do you need to purchase it first and after that conduct some kind of sale?

stoner6626

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:51:37 PM

what a pity ... in my opinion, it is so much. Well, why is it so much? Are there any other events related to the delivery of gold, or do you need to purchase it first and after that conduct some kind of sale?
as I understand it, yes. First, funds from ITO funds will be used to purchase gold contracts, then gold delivery and only after that the owners of tokens will be able to purchase products.
geokilla

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:57:30 PM

as I understand it, yes. First, funds from ITO funds will be used to purchase gold contracts, then gold delivery and only after that the owners of tokens will be able to purchase products.
it is necessary to make an amendment that the owners of tokens can choose to buy Troy gold products during the 60-day period of Troy purchase. By the way, I have the following question: if most of the funds go to buy gold contracts, how will the remaining funds be used?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:02:51 PM

the remaining funds will be used to continue the development of the Troy repository, current marketing costs, future gold purchases and current operating expenses.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:07:11 PM

if I understand your information correctly, then I need to first participate in the ITO, and after that I will be able to purchase tokens and, accordingly, in 18 months to purchase gold items from Troy?
geokilla

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:12:18 PM

if I understand your information correctly, then I need to first participate in the ITO, and after that I will be able to purchase tokens and, accordingly, in 18 months to purchase gold items from Troy?
in general, yes. But you must understand that there are certain registration requirements. for example, only users verified by KYC and AML can participate (know your client and counter money laundering).
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:22:21 PM

in general, yes. But you must understand that there are certain registration requirements. for example, only users verified by KYC and AML can participate (know your client and counter money laundering).
I will also add that there are restrictions on the amount of the purchase: the minimum purchase size is $ 250, and the maximum is $ 5,000, and purchases of the maximum amount are made by agreement with the project team.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:27:27 PM

it is, by the way, standard procedures: KYC and AML are used during registration in every second project. And I agree with the developers that they accepted such rules during registration.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:32:52 PM

it is, by the way, standard procedures: KYC and AML are used during registration in every second project. And I agree with the developers that they accepted such rules during registration.
yes, I also hold the same opinion. By the way, how can I get Troy Gold tokens? Do I have to do this through the official website and at the same time use cryptocurrency or are there alternative purchase options?

stoner6626

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:38:08 PM

yes, I also hold the same opinion. By the way, how can I get Troy Gold tokens? Do I have to do this through the official website and at the same time use cryptocurrency or are there alternative purchase options?
you can use both cryptocurrency, debit and credit card. But you better buy tokens through the official website, as there is no confidence in third parties selling tokens.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

you can use both cryptocurrency, debit and credit card. But you better buy tokens through the official website, as there is no confidence in third parties selling tokens.
but after all third parties can be listed as the official seller on the website. In this case, I believe, I will be able to acquire these tokens. The main thing is that it should be either verified sellers or a website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: