Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:44:32 PM

By the way, these are not the only advantages. For example, Troy will burn tokens in order to increase the value of the remaining tokens. Plus, these are affiliate programs.

ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:22:47 PM

What do you say, friends, about this project? I believe that Troy is quite promising, because it provides an opportunity to get a whole range of gold products. What other advantages does he have?
itsme

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:27:59 PM

What do you say, friends, about this project? I believe that Troy is quite promising, because it provides an opportunity to get a whole range of gold products. What other advantages does he have?
I will say that Troy is fully legalized. The company's activities are regulated by various laws and regulations in the countries where it will operate. This greatly adds credibility.
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:32:18 PM

and I am interested in the following question: how do developers insure against risks? I understand that in the cryptocurrency world they are especially inevitable, but, in my opinion, there should be measures or provisions regulating risks.
itsme

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:47:25 PM

but after all, in some cases, changes to a particular legislation may lead to additional costs. And this, in turn, will affect the future profit of the organization.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:52:14 PM

but after all, in some cases, changes to a particular legislation may lead to additional costs. And this, in turn, will affect the future profit of the organization.
quite rightly, there is such a risk, but one cannot do without these risks. There are also other risks associated with Troy activities. But I’m sure the developers are offering perfectly reasonable methods for making a profit.

OneMillion

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:57:18 PM

but if the risks are foreseen in any activity, then what is contained in the white paper? How can you characterize white paper? In addition to being a technical document, I can’t say anything more about it.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:02:16 PM

but if the risks are foreseen in any activity, then what is contained in the white paper? How can you characterize white paper? In addition to being a technical document, I can’t say anything more about it.
yes, this is a technical document that provides information about the project. It contains information that is referred to as forward-looking statements. These are solely the company's views on future events.
OneMillion

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:08:00 PM

yes, this is a technical document that provides information about the project. It contains information that is referred to as forward-looking statements. These are solely the company's views on future events.
what is the basis of these statements? Is it only experience, vision for the cryptocurrency market and further events that may occur in it? Or is it somehow supported by official data?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:13:19 PM

my friend, the information described in the white paper refers to the current expectations and views of the company. In her opinion, these forward-looking statements may affect the company's future financial state and business strategy.

itsme

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:18:26 PM

guys, I propose to move away from the topic of the future of Troy and focus on other benefits that, in my opinion, are important for a complete picture of what Troy is doing and offering.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:23:30 PM

guys, I propose to move away from the topic of the future of Troy and focus on other benefits that, in my opinion, are important for a complete picture of what Troy is doing and offering.
I agree with you. With the concept, however, we have already decided. Now we should consider the storage system and how strong security is there. Can you say something about this?
itsme

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:28:12 PM

I agree with you. With the concept, however, we have already decided. Now we should consider the storage system and how strong security is there. Can you say something about this?
as far as I understand, you mean the development of a multifunctional wallet. I heard that he is the safest in the world. I think it would be worth working with him.
OneMillion

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:33:17 PM

it seems to me that there is a hidden complexity. If it is the safest in the world, then it certainly means that it will be difficult to use or expensive to maintain.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:38:10 PM

it seems to me that there is a hidden complexity. If it is the safest in the world, then it certainly means that it will be difficult to use or expensive to maintain.
in fact, with the help of cross-platform mobile and desktop applications, it will be quite simple for novice users. I think that this is his main advantage.

OneMillion

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:43:34 PM

in fact, with the help of cross-platform mobile and desktop applications, it will be quite simple for novice users. I think that this is his main advantage.
yes, I think it really is. Troy technology will allow users to quickly and easily share tokens with friends and acquaintances. It is noteworthy that you do not need to go through a long registration.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:48:48 PM

in my opinion, this is the best system I've ever seen in my life. There is a personal portfolio management system, biometric security, and the absence of a long registration ... did I miss anything?
itsme

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:53:12 PM

in my opinion, this is the best system I've ever seen in my life. There is a personal portfolio management system, biometric security, and the absence of a long registration ... did I miss anything?
you missed some details, such as, for example, analysis of your personal portfolio, the latest updates about the blockchain and precious metals and other news.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:58:30 PM

in my opinion, it is still worth noting paper wallets and the possibility of obtaining gold products. Yes, we have already touched on this moment, but nevertheless, it requires repetition.

Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

friends, I recently accidentally went to Troy's website, and he immediately invited me to a private sale. Tell me, what bonuses are offered on this sale? I understand that they will apply to the purchase of Troy Gold tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: