Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:13:08 PM

friends, I recently accidentally went to Troy's website, and he immediately invited me to a private sale. Tell me, what bonuses are offered on this sale? I understand that they will apply to the purchase of Troy Gold tokens.
I guess that will be so. I read in white paper that the bonus is now being offered up to as much as 40%! I think this is a hot issue for many users.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:18:19 PM

friends, I recently accidentally went to Troy's website, and he immediately invited me to a private sale. Tell me, what bonuses are offered on this sale? I understand that they will apply to the purchase of Troy Gold tokens.
I guess that will be so. I read in white paper that the bonus is now being offered up to as much as 40%! I think this is a hot issue for many users.
yes, I agree. In addition, as far as I heard, Troy really offers excellent conditions, for example, related to storage security. It seems that the developers are seriously passionate about this topic.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:23:43 PM

friends, I would, for example, want me to have the most secure storage. I'm glad Troy lets you have that opportunity. Do you know what their security level is?

OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:29:01 PM

friends, I would, for example, want me to have the most secure storage. I'm glad Troy lets you have that opportunity. Do you know what their security level is?
if I am not mistaken, then they have a biometric data verification system and many strong and complex passwords. Biometric checks are a fantastic way for me.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:34:33 PM

if I am not mistaken, then they have a biometric data verification system and many strong and complex passwords. Biometric checks are a fantastic way for me.
it seems that you have never seen such a security system anywhere. But the developers of Troy have come up with many ways to protect their assets, and not only them, but also other personal data.

stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:39:22 PM

Troy seems to me a very interesting project. It brings more value to the cryptocurrency world when using the Troy Gold token, which, in turn, can be exchanged for physical gold.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:44:16 PM

Troy seems to me a very interesting project. It brings more value to the cryptocurrency world when using the Troy Gold token, which, in turn, can be exchanged for physical gold.
in my opinion, if I'm not mistaken, then these tokens can also be exchanged for fiat money. I like the fact that there is an alternative choice. It remains to understand now for what purpose you can invest.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:49:57 PM

By the way, there are plenty of reasons to invest in Troy. For example, this is a 40% bonus when buying tokens, burning 50% of tokens in order to increase the value of existing tokens.

stoner6626

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:16:41 AM

with regard to investment, it is quite logical - to make a profit. You can achieve results in several ways: first, the bonuses described above, and second, the increase in the price of Troy gold products.
OneMillion

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:21:58 AM

with regard to investment, it is quite logical - to make a profit. You can achieve results in several ways: first, the bonuses described above, and second, the increase in the price of Troy gold products.
I would also add to this also referral programs, a bounty campaign and a free contest. By the way, for some reason I always liked the referral programs more.
stoner6626

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:26:40 AM

I would also add to this also referral programs, a bounty campaign and a free contest. By the way, for some reason I always liked the referral programs more.
I assume that you like to invite friends to those projects in which you participate. I heard that the referral program gives you the opportunity to earn Ethereum and another 25% from Troy Vault.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:31:23 AM

I am interested in, are there any advantages that prevail over the above reasons for investing? For example, bonuses for early investors.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:40:01 AM

I am interested in, are there any advantages that prevail over the above reasons for investing? For example, bonuses for early investors.
you should not doubt the Troy project. If you do not know, then it is one of the first officially registered projects and controlled by a government agency. In my opinion, this is a high level.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:45:10 AM

you should not doubt the Troy project. If you do not know, then it is one of the first officially registered projects and controlled by a government agency. In my opinion, this is a high level.
yes, I do not argue. By the way, I was interested in somehow a repository, but I forgot about this topic, but now I am interested in all the details about it, even the smallest ones. Tell me more about him.

ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:50:55 AM

I know not so little about this repository. In particular, I know that you can pay for a subscription to it with Troy Gold tokens. I don’t know how much it costs, but we don’t have to discuss it now, since the release of Troy Vault will not be so soon.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:55:13 AM

wait, I'm a little confused. I heard that storage is free. Moreover, it still has a certain level of security, that is, without paying a monthly fee, I can be sure of its safety. Is not it?
OneMillion

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:00:29 AM

wait, I'm a little confused. I heard that storage is free. Moreover, it still has a certain level of security, that is, without paying a monthly fee, I can be sure of its safety. Is not it?
the standard security level is free, so you can freely use the functions allowed in this version. There is also an enhanced version.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:05:21 AM

the standard security level is free, so you can freely use the functions allowed in this version. There is also an enhanced version.
I guess I confused the version. Of course, I assume that the paid version implies a monthly fee, but at the same time it has more advanced functions. And how can I pay a subscription to the store Troy Vault?
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:10:11 AM

above, I wrote about this: you can pay a subscription tokens Troy Gold. By the way, with regard to the details of the repository, I will add that the developers are going to burn as much as half of the tokens that will go to the repository subscription.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:36:19 PM

If the main task of Troy is to use the blockchain to raise funds for the transition from one organization to another, then what benefit do Troy Gold holders have to talk about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: