Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:11:22 PM

to me personally, no matter what kind of verification Troy offers. The main thing is to make it safe and no one could hack into my vault. After all, I can store there not only cryptocurrencies, but also my personal files.
I also agree with this. And the fact that Troy really provides a safe and with a strong protection wallet, I have no doubt. What else can be said about this repository?
in fact, a lot can be said about Troy Vault. However, I am interested in something else: is it true that Troy was originally a different cryptocurrency? If so, what happened to her?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
itsme

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:15:24 PM

yes, indeed, previously there was a Tipbot LTD cryptocurrency. Nothing happened to it, just Tipbot suspended ITO due to significant investments and completely restructured its system.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:19:58 PM

yes, indeed, previously there was a Tipbot LTD cryptocurrency. Nothing happened to it, just Tipbot suspended ITO due to significant investments and completely restructured its system.
yes, I also know about it. And the system was really redone, and cardinally, as it seems to me. For example, events such as registration in Malta were held, a contract worth 20,000 ounces of gold and others was awarded.
itsme

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:24:19 PM

yes, I also know about it. And the system was really redone, and cardinally, as it seems to me. For example, events such as registration in Malta were held, a contract worth 20,000 ounces of gold and others was awarded.
yes, that's right. And these are not the only events that took place then. Various teams were also appointed (accounting, marketing, legal).
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:28:36 PM

by the way, I heard one more thing, but I would like to clarify with you: what do you think, for what level of user is Troy calculated? Will it be difficult for beginners or easy for professionals?
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:33:01 PM

by the way, I heard one more thing, but I would like to clarify with you: what do you think, for what level of user is Troy calculated? Will it be difficult for beginners or easy for professionals?
in fact, it is intended for novice users. This is a big plus Troy repository: it will be easy to use. And the same simple algorithm will allow the whole system to use 100%.
itsme

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:37:10 PM

in fact, it is intended for novice users. This is a big plus Troy repository: it will be easy to use. And the same simple algorithm will allow the whole system to use 100%.
in principle, you are right, but initially Tipbot was created for inexperienced users (at the end of 2017). It was designed to provide simple and convenient transactions for inexperienced novice users.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:32:24 AM

yes, a big plus for Troy is that it will allow you to grasp the skills and knowledge of the cryptocurrency world without requiring special knowledge. By the way, I think that after this many new participants will appear.

itsme

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:37:06 AM

yes, a big plus for Troy is that it will allow you to grasp the skills and knowledge of the cryptocurrency world without requiring special knowledge. By the way, I think that after this many new participants will appear.
yes, you are right. I would also like to mention such events as, for example, the expansion of advisory groups, the further development of the concept and, what is most interesting for me, is the development of the Troy Vault mobile app.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:42:20 AM

yes, you are right. I would also like to mention such events as, for example, the expansion of advisory groups, the further development of the concept and, what is most interesting for me, is the development of the Troy Vault mobile app.
yes, and moreover, it will be not only advisory groups, but also consultations with independent consultants. That is, developers care about providing the best services to their users.

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:47:24 AM

I would like specifics. For example, how does Troy differ from other cryptocurrency projects? How will it be interesting, except for simplicity and the ability to receive gold products from a third party organization?
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:52:07 AM

I would like specifics. For example, how does Troy differ from other cryptocurrency projects? How will it be interesting, except for simplicity and the ability to receive gold products from a third party organization?
in order to understand the value of this project, you need to understand how important blockchain is now in our life. He is really important to us. Just as here - the blockchain is not the last in the list of important details of the project.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:57:17 AM

in order to understand the value of this project, you need to understand how important blockchain is now in our life. He is really important to us. Just as here - the blockchain is not the last in the list of important details of the project.
yes, I agree that cryptocurrency projects are all one way or another built on the blockchain. However, I have the following equally important question: when can I already purchase Troy gold products? And what will they be?
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:02:12 AM

date of purchase can be discussed later, especially since at the moment it is impossible. Buy gold products will not be as soon as you think. But the range will be quite wide.
itsme

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:07:21 AM

date of purchase can be discussed later, especially since at the moment it is impossible. Buy gold products will not be as soon as you think. But the range will be quite wide.
yes, if my memory serves me, when I studied white paper, I saw that it could be both gold bars and personal jewelery, as well as simple gold jewelery.
Areuinsane

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:12:45 AM

yes, if my memory serves me, when I studied white paper, I saw that it could be both gold bars and personal jewelery, as well as simple gold jewelery.
well, I agree to discuss this issue later. The assortment arranged for me, especially if it would be gold bars. I think it will be wonderful. By the way, what about bonuses or discounts on tokens? Will they?
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:17:31 AM

now a bonus is provided until the end of the month - purchase of tokens with a bonus up to 40%! I believe that such bonuses can not be lost! And what do you say to this? How do you like this bonus amount?

Areuinsane

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:22:30 AM

now a bonus is provided until the end of the month - purchase of tokens with a bonus up to 40%! I believe that such bonuses can not be lost! And what do you say to this? How do you like this bonus amount?
I like this bonus. I would also, by the way, add up about 50%. It seems to me that you are mistaken, and the bonus will be provided not in the 40% amount, but in the 50% one.
minereu.com.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:27:27 AM

I like this bonus. I would also, by the way, add up about 50%. It seems to me that you are mistaken, and the bonus will be provided not in the 40% amount, but in the 50% one.
no, I'm not mistaken. You probably mean burning 50% of tokens that were obtained by subscribing to Troy Vault. Then yes, it is quite realistic, especially since there will be enough people willing for this storage.

itsme

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:32:10 AM

wait, I was sure the vault would be free. I studied this information in white paper. Am I wrong or is it just a premium version? Explain to me in more detail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: