Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
OneMillion

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:02:06 PM

By the way, restructuring was in many directions. This is not only a registration in Malta, but also a contract for the purchase of 20,000 ounces of gold. In my opinion, this is a fantastically large amount of gold.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:07:07 PM

By the way, restructuring was in many directions. This is not only a registration in Malta, but also a contract for the purchase of 20,000 ounces of gold. In my opinion, this is a fantastically large amount of gold.
yes, I agree. I think that it is also worth adding an extension of the advisory group and further developing and promoting the concept of Troy. Still, I think this project is promising.
OneMillion

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:11:14 PM

yes, I agree. I think that it is also worth adding an extension of the advisory group and further developing and promoting the concept of Troy. Still, I think this project is promising.
it is exactly. I wonder if it is much different from its predecessors or similar projects. Although I have not yet seen such a project, so that you can buy gold products.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:20:04 PM

among other things, the purchase of gold products on Troy tokens is one of the first and unique differences of Troy from other projects. You should also know that Troy is the only project that is controlled by the state.
I knew about it. Also, the restructuring factors include the development of a mobile version of the Troy Vault vault, which will be very popular with users, as it will be free for everyone!
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:28:33 PM

I heard that a certain percentage of tokens will be burned. Is it true? What is it for? Is this related to the repository? Sometimes I do not understand some details of the project, and I need an explanation. Embarrassed Embarrassed
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:32:45 PM

I heard that a certain percentage of tokens will be burned. Is it true? What is it for? Is this related to the repository? Sometimes I do not understand some details of the project, and I need an explanation. Embarrassed Embarrassed
this is due to an increase in the purchasing power of the remaining tokens. Moreover, only 50% of tokens obtained by subscription to Troy Vault will be burned. That is, the smaller the tokens becomes, the higher their value.

ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:37:40 PM

this is due to an increase in the purchasing power of the remaining tokens. Moreover, only 50% of tokens obtained by subscription to Troy Vault will be burned. That is, the smaller the tokens becomes, the higher their value.
then it should be interesting. it turns out that the value of the remaining tokens increases. But I would like to talk about Troy's affiliate programs, which he also provides. Do you know anything about them?
Areuinsane

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:17:26 PM

I suggest to return to affiliate programs a little later. I would like to discuss questions about who is suitable for the Troy project. What can you say about this?
I can definitely say that Troy is suitable for users who own a cryptocurrency and would like to gain access to real cryptocurrency through Troy products. If you have something to add, add.
minereu.com.

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:21:10 PM

I would add institutional investors. It seems to me that they are more suited to this project than others, since they can purchase Troy Gold tokens instead of traditional, volatile tokens.

ewapocztowska

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:33:42 PM

I would add institutional investors. It seems to me that they are more suited to this project than others, since they can purchase Troy Gold tokens instead of traditional, volatile tokens.
I completely agree with you. And it must be done in order to protect its assets. However, I am sure that not only such a number of investors would like to protect themselves from the volatile cryptocurrency market.
minereu.com.

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

I completely agree with you. And it must be done in order to protect its assets. However, I am sure that not only such a number of investors would like to protect themselves from the volatile cryptocurrency market.
well, it can also be users who would like to access the cryptocurrency through an easy-to-use application. It is really simple and suitable even for beginners.

Areuinsane

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

by the way, as for the Troy Vault repository. It seems to me that so many users will join Troy for the very reason that it can easily and safely store both cryptocurrency and other personal files.
OneMillion

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:49:09 PM

What do you think, why choose Troy? What makes it remarkable and what advantages in it are most important for you? For example, I, besides the repository, like the fact that the project is registered as an official organization.
Areuinsane

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:53:13 PM

What do you think, why choose Troy? What makes it remarkable and what advantages in it are most important for you? For example, I, besides the repository, like the fact that the project is registered as an official organization.
yes, this is also a very important point. In addition, the supplier Troy is registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, and Troy itself is registered in Malta.
OneMillion

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:57:19 PM

yes, this is also a very important point. In addition, the supplier Troy is registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, and Troy itself is registered in Malta.
where will the gold be stored? Is it enough to be a safe depository for gold, or is there some specific place where not only gold but also other interesting things will be stored?
Areuinsane

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:01:08 PM

where will the gold be stored? Is it enough to be a safe depository for gold, or is there some specific place where not only gold but also other interesting things will be stored?
and this will be followed by the next interesting point. Gold will be stored in the mint, which is controlled by the government. This is the Perth Mint in Australia.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:05:06 PM

I would like to add another advantage in favor of the Troy store: providing access to digital assets in the world's most secure wallet. And I say this without exaggeration.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:13:10 PM

I would like to add another advantage in favor of the Troy store: providing access to digital assets in the world's most secure wallet. And I say this without exaggeration.
yes, that's right. And these are not only ERC-20 tokens, but also ERC-223. In addition, the tokens of Troy will be released on the Ethereum platform, which will also undoubtedly add credibility to Troy.
except for the repository, I will also add about the registration that the directors of Troy have been tested by representatives for compliance with the law. I didn't know about that, but it's cool that Troy is completely official.
minereu.com.

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:17:19 PM

This was unexpected for me, but it turns out that Troy has applied for compliance with Sharia law. But I don’t know if he was somehow verified by the representatives or for now it’s just the application.

OneMillion

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:21:18 PM

This was unexpected for me, but it turns out that Troy has applied for compliance with Sharia law. But I don’t know if he was somehow verified by the representatives or for now it’s just the application.
Troy was checked by a third party, that is, by a non-interested person for compliance, this time, with Islamic principles and practice. I think this will add Troy more users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: