Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:25:08 PM

This was unexpected for me, but it turns out that Troy has applied for compliance with Sharia law. But I don’t know if he was somehow verified by the representatives or for now it’s just the application.
Troy was checked by a third party, that is, by a non-interested person for compliance, this time, with Islamic principles and practice. I think this will add Troy more users.
it will undoubtedly add, since the Troy proposal will meet the requirements that are provided for in Islamic culture. I think this is the right policy for developers.

Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:43:32 PM

to be a member of the Troy community - this means to get a real opportunity to purchase gold! And it pleases me that I can purchase not only gold jewelry, but also gold bullion.
CampfireMethod

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:53:27 PM

to be a member of the Troy community - this means to get a real opportunity to purchase gold! And it pleases me that I can purchase not only gold jewelry, but also gold bullion.
it can also be personalized jewelry. In general, the choice in favor of the project is obvious, as well as its advantages. By the way, I propose to discuss them. What do you like most about this project?
Kirls252

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:56:58 PM

undoubtedly, the use of blockchain is a big plus. This is an advanced technology that provides a fairly wide selection of diverse functions and facilitates startups.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:01:37 PM

by the way, here the blockchain is used for a slightly different purpose. As far as I understand from the information in the white paper, the blockchain provides an alternative method of fundraising for the organization of Bullseye Mining ltd.

*Link Removed*
Kirls252

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:06:26 PM

by the way, here the blockchain is used for a slightly different purpose. As far as I understand from the information in the white paper, the blockchain provides an alternative method of fundraising for the organization of Bullseye Mining ltd.
I heard about this organization. If I'm not mistaken, she is the supplier of Troy for gold. It seems even they are going to switch completely to gold mining. Correct me if I was wrong.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:09:06 PM

I heard about this organization. If I'm not mistaken, she is the supplier of Troy for gold. It seems even they are going to switch completely to gold mining. Correct me if I was wrong.
yes, it really is. Strictly speaking, this is what makes it possible for holders of tokens to receive benefits in the form of gold products. And fundraising is designed to facilitate this transition.

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:12:26 PM

with regard to the issue of benefits, I would note the repository, which is one of the safest in the world. And the question is not only about security, but also about ease of use.
Kiira1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:17:16 PM

with regard to the issue of benefits, I would note the repository, which is one of the safest in the world. And the question is not only about security, but also about ease of use.

I heard that even in the absence of special knowledge in the field of blockchain, users can easily and safely transfer digital assets to each other. And, most attractively, you can store not only cryptocurrency, but also other personal files.
Kirls252

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:21:40 PM

it is also worth noting such a huge plus as biometric checks, which make the storage even more robust. For example, a check on a fingerprint or retina. In my opinion, this is cool!
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:24:43 PM

listen, I remembered another cryptocurrency, which was also intended for novice users. It seems to me that this is somehow connected with Troy, it is possible that she was instead of Troy. This is tipbot.

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:28:35 PM

listen, I remembered another cryptocurrency, which was also intended for novice users. It seems to me that this is somehow connected with Troy, it is possible that she was instead of Troy. This is tipbot.
that's right, Tipbot was before Troy. Troy appeared for the reason that Tippboat suspended ITO, since the required amount of funds had already been raised. A restructuring was also carried out.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:33:43 PM

that's right, Tipbot was before Troy. Troy appeared for the reason that Tippboat suspended ITO, since the required amount of funds had already been raised. A restructuring was also carried out.
most likely during the restructuring, and a number of measures were taken that significantly raised the Troy rating subsequently. For example, this is registration in Malta,

a contract for 20,000 ounces of gold and staff changes in the form of appointment of marketing and legal teams.

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

most likely during the restructuring, and a number of measures were taken that significantly raised the Troy rating subsequently. For example, this is registration in Malta,

a contract for 20,000 ounces of gold and staff changes in the form of appointment of marketing and legal teams.
yes, you are probably right. It is also worth adding the beginning of the development of the mobile application The TROY Vault. By the way, I have long been interested in the question: how soon can we get our gold products?
Kiira1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:49:58 PM

in fact, it will not be soon. The ITO will be completed at the end of this year, if I am not mistaken, and only within 18-24 months it will be possible to place an order, and then receive gold products.
Kirls252

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:53:30 PM

Do you know that Troy helps to increase the value of tokens by burning them? For example, 50% of tokens are burned, which were obtained by subscribing to TROY Vault. Thus, the value of the remaining tokens increases.
Kiira1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:56:51 PM

Do you know that Troy helps to increase the value of tokens by burning them? For example, 50% of tokens are burned, which were obtained by subscribing to TROY Vault. Thus, the value of the remaining tokens increases.
yes, I heard about it. And it is worth noting that the storage with its standard level of security is free. But if the user does not have enough of these functions, he can use the advanced ones and pay a small monthly fee.
Kirls252

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:00:10 PM

yes, I heard about it. And it is worth noting that the storage with its standard level of security is free. But if the user does not have enough of these functions, he can use the advanced ones and pay a small monthly fee.
I believe that the advantages that Troy gives are quite worth the cost of storage. In addition, Troy has a fairly expanded target audience, so everyone will like both the repository and all other functions.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 07:04:07 PM

I believe that the main mission of Troy is to help inexperienced users use all the advantages of the cryptocurrency world and store their assets in the safest wallet in the world.

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:07:50 PM

I believe that the main mission of Troy is to help inexperienced users use all the advantages of the cryptocurrency world and store their assets in the safest wallet in the world.

for sure, this is your personal opinion. In fact, this is only part of the development mission. The main task, it seems to me, is an alternative method of raising funds for the transition Bullseye Mining ltd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: