Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
KarenW102

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 07:13:09 PM

I believe that the main mission of Troy is to help inexperienced users use all the advantages of the cryptocurrency world and store their assets in the safest wallet in the world.

for sure, this is your personal opinion. In fact, this is only part of the development mission. The main task, it seems to me, is an alternative method of raising funds for the transition Bullseye Mining ltd.
yes, I completely agree with you. In addition, it is worth bearing in mind that the cryptocurrency world is quite wide and diverse, so you will need to start with something simpler, such as Troy. Moreover, there is time to wait for gold products.

*Link Removed*
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:00:17 AM

Troy gold is way more than cryptocurrency. Is like having a real amount of gold in your pocket. The bounty token is about $10,000 but it has much value in real life. Nice project indeed

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
OneMillion

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:14:14 AM

I never thought that I could buy gold products using Troy! Tell me which products I can purchase and when? I would really like that. I think that not a single project provides such an opportunity.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:19:19 AM

I never thought that I could buy gold products using Troy! Tell me which products I can purchase and when? I would really like that. I think that not a single project provides such an opportunity.
it also seems to me that only Troy has such an opportunity. By the way, gold products will not be soon, since the ITO is not over yet. Do you know that all events have been planned for a long time? You need to familiarize yourself with the roadmap in order to clearly understand what will happen and when.
OneMillion

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:22:21 AM

it also seems to me that only Troy has such an opportunity. By the way, gold products will not be soon, since the ITO is not over yet. Do you know that all events have been planned for a long time? You need to familiarize yourself with the roadmap in order to clearly understand what will happen and when.
I heard somewhere that gold products can be ordered in 18-24 months and wait about 2 months. It seems to me that this is not so much, but the result is worth it. You never said what exactly I can get.
CampfireMethod

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:25:19 AM

choices are quite diverse. For example, you can purchase gold bars using Troy tokens. And if you want to purchase a paid storage subscription, some of your tokens will be burned.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 10:28:09 AM

choices are quite diverse. For example, you can purchase gold bars using Troy tokens. And if you want to purchase a paid storage subscription, some of your tokens will be burned.
you said very interesting information. What does it mean to burn? How necessary is this event? Will I be able to use storage at all? I heard that it is considered one of the safest in the world, is this really so?

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:31:22 AM

you said very interesting information. What does it mean to burn? How necessary is this event? Will I be able to use storage at all? I heard that it is considered one of the safest in the world, is this really so?
yes, you are absolutely right. It also has many features that are enough for free testing. Well, if you want to get a standard subscription, you will have to give a certain amount of Troy tokens.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 10:34:15 AM

yes, you are absolutely right. It also has many features that are enough for free testing. Well, if you want to get a standard subscription, you will have to give a certain amount of Troy tokens.
I believe that this subscription will not cost a lot, so I would like to purchase it. Or do you want to say that the free version should be enough for me? You must definitely try this repository.

*Link Removed*
Areuinsane

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:38:03 AM

I'm interested in one rather important question; 6 what role does blockchain play in the formation of Troy? I do not argue that blockchain startups are now quite popular, but not only this is the reason for choosing blockchain.
OneMillion

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:41:49 AM

I'm interested in one rather important question; 6 what role does blockchain play in the formation of Troy? I do not argue that blockchain startups are now quite popular, but not only this is the reason for choosing blockchain.
and, of course, not only its growing popularity. It is also the ability to make transactions around the world without requiring special knowledge. I think this is a pretty cool factor in favor of blockchain, what do you think?
Areuinsane

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:44:15 AM

and, of course, not only its growing popularity. It is also the ability to make transactions around the world without requiring special knowledge. I think this is a pretty cool factor in favor of blockchain, what do you think?
yes, I am of the same opinion. At the same time, the use of Troy Gold tokens around the world will make them even more common and useful. Well, they should not be doubted in their benefit.
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:48:05 AM

I would also note those advantages that arise from the benefits of one product in another. An example is the benefit of Troy tokens and the benefit for their owners in the form of gold products.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 10:51:24 AM

I would also note those advantages that arise from the benefits of one product in another. An example is the benefit of Troy tokens and the benefit for their owners in the form of gold products.
yes, this is a good example. In addition, the popularity of Troy Gold tokens will be increased when half of them are burned. Of course, early investors will be able to increase the value of tokens.

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:54:35 AM

yes, the advantages of Troy speak for themselves. And more recently, it was not Troy at all, but Tippbot. Did you find this time when this cryptocurrency appeared, in which certain knowledge is not needed to use it?
OneMillion

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:00:27 AM

yes, the advantages of Troy speak for themselves. And more recently, it was not Troy at all, but Tippbot. Did you find this time when this cryptocurrency appeared, in which certain knowledge is not needed to use it?
I knew about this cryptocurrency. I do not have strong technical knowledge in this area, so for me it is just very convenient, especially when you do not need to dive into the nuances of the world of cryptocurrencies.
CampfireMethod

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:03:44 AM

I knew about this cryptocurrency. I do not have strong technical knowledge in this area, so for me it is just very convenient, especially when you do not need to dive into the nuances of the world of cryptocurrencies.
yes, I agree with you. There really are a lot of nuances, so you should pay attention to Troy, especially since it can also be used without special knowledge.
Areuinsane

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:58:31 PM

By the way, why did Tippbot stop functioning? What happened to him? Was it really not so popular among inexperienced, novice users? Or, on the contrary, did he become the idol of all newcomers?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 04:04:19 PM

By the way, why did Tippbot stop functioning? What happened to him? Was it really not so popular among inexperienced, novice users? Or, on the contrary, did he become the idol of all newcomers?
if I’m not mistaken, it was successfully launched and raised funds for the ICO in the first quarter of 2018, after which the ITO was suspended. Then a restructuring was carried out, which allowed to completely transform the project now Troy.

*Link Removed*
Areuinsane

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:08:32 PM

if I’m not mistaken, it was successfully launched and raised funds for the ICO in the first quarter of 2018, after which the ITO was suspended. Then a restructuring was carried out, which allowed to completely transform the project now Troy.
that is, if I understand correctly, the ITO was suspended due to the fact that investments were collected in sufficient quantities? If so, it’s good, because the restructuring allowed to complete many processes in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: