Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rt2] ·rotoCoin·Now on Cryptsy!!Bet with your RotoS ·Android trader APP·  (Read 247301 times)
Rotocoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:49:22 AM

will be my mining coin for the next days,i want to reach a good amount  Grin
Too bad diff will be so high this will not be profitable even if absurdly gets to 1 Rt2= 1BTC

There are only 288.000RT2 so it could be possible.

.....................................................are you dumb? the ipo was 2.8k coins 0.42% was bought adding 1209 coins into circulation go ahead and buy it for 1btc    
(crackhead) this coin is nothing but an ipo scam and pump and dump attempt (bravo) your pulling it off

Then don't mine our coin if you think that about it. It's pretty easy.

Thanks to all the community for your support!

Im simply telling people all you care about is $$ you greedy bastard (insert greedy fuck here) you valued your coin at 50million with nothing but another meme to back it.

Crying like a baby because you didn't get any block?

Honestly I couldn't care less if i found a block i have plenty of btc to buy anycoins i want, now please tell me what this coin offers other then being (RARE) LOL (Our community is strong and we won't let the coin fall, we won't deceive you) you have already been deceived  Wink

I knew I saw your nickname before.
Please if now you are angry because you didn't invest  thinking that we were going to run away with the IPO, it's fine, but don't come here to disturb the thread

Cheers

The RotoCoin Project
Place bets with your RotoCoins!
Rt2= RaG5Bz6SoGXgu7Fz5EB3V8TuDmvmmd5EUH
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:51:40 AM

1.74 btc per rotocoin is very easy.

288000/21000000= 72.917 btc per rotocoin

84000000/21000000= 0.25 btc per litecoin

litecoin currently 0.0272

litecoin currently 0.0272/0.25 = 0.1088 of possible value.

rotocoin has a possible value of 72.917 rotocoin. if it becomes 0.1088 of possible value like litecoin then it would have a price of 7.9333696 btc per rotocoin.

7.933 btc per rotocoin can be reached!

Are you crazy?

no im not!
In comparison 365Coin is more than twice as rare, no IPO, nor pre-mine. Total Mintage: 133225 with a block reward of 0.00069445 and currently trades for 2-3 BTC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492311.0

I doubt RotoCoin will reach 1 BTC.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:55:02 AM

will be my mining coin for the next days,i want to reach a good amount  Grin
Too bad diff will be so high this will not be profitable even if absurdly gets to 1 Rt2= 1BTC

There are only 288.000RT2 so it could be possible.

.....................................................are you dumb? the ipo was 2.8k coins 0.42% was bought adding 1209 coins into circulation go ahead and buy it for 1btc    
(crackhead) this coin is nothing but an ipo scam and pump and dump attempt (bravo) your pulling it off

Then don't mine our coin if you think that about it. It's pretty easy.

Thanks to all the community for your support!

Im simply telling people all you care about is $$ you greedy bastard (insert greedy fuck here) you valued your coin at 50million with nothing but another meme to back it.

Crying like a baby because you didn't get any block?

Honestly I couldn't care less if i found a block i have plenty of btc to buy anycoins i want, now please tell me what this coin offers other then being (RARE) LOL (Our community is strong and we won't let the coin fall, we won't deceive you) you have already been deceived  Wink

I knew I saw your nickname before.
Please if now you are angry because you didn't invest  thinking that we were going to run away with the IPO, it's fine, but don't come here to disturb the thread

Cheers
LOL, I sent that message to see who you were using for an escrow! you dogey scammy fuck

Rotocoin

Activity: 28

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Zackgeno96 on: March 21, 2014, 10:42:14 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
The scrow is @lulutis2000, a trusted member of this community.

If you invest 0.1BTC you will get 2.88RT2.

Cheers.
Report To Admin
The rotoCoin Project
Rotocoin

Activity: 28

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Zackgeno96 on: March 21, 2014, 10:48:08 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
He is helping with us, you can trust him.
Report To Admin
The rotoCoin Project

getting a reply from the dev saying (He is helping with us) and using an escrow with 0 rep is (dogey as fuck) im glad i didn't invest in this shit you strong along everyone saying just a couple more minutes 1hour 9 mins later.......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
grandMasterHash

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:56:32 AM

http://cryptoquest.net/static/media/uploads/cryptoquest_cryptounicorn_bctalk_384_v1.jpg

Rotocoin Pool
http://roto.cryptoquest.net
  • 0% promo fee
  • Proportional Payouts
  • Payouts calculated every minute!
  • DDOS protection
  • Dedicated Virtual Server

Join The Quest!!!

CryptoQuest Pool is UP AND RUNNING!!!
connect on stratum+tcp://rotowork.cryptoquest.net:3333

Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

The RotoCoin Project
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:05:24 AM

To Roto Dev Team:

How can you explain no pool was up and running until the difficulty was 10?

Everyone will assume you instamined the coins.

I'm curious too about the official explanation

bump

You don't have to be so smart to realize that the first 16 blocks were without DGW then kicks DGW and dif goes up..!

If no logical response from Dev team, all I can conclude is huge instamine by the developers on a rare "valuable" coin (smart scam). Why would anyone support this?
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:09:09 AM

To Roto Dev Team:

bump

You don't have to be so smart to realize that the first 16 blocks were without DGW then kicks DGW and dif goes up..!

If no logical response from Dev team, all I can conclude is huge instamine by the developers on a rare "valuable" coin (smart scam). Why would anyone support this?
they don't have a logical response and if they do they will post the wallet with the premine and 4 blocks..... NOT HARD TO HAVE MORE THEN ONE WALLET..... you stated that you are a miner so you must have mining equipment and im sure you didn't use your mining gear to compile the wallets etc....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TLHN

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:09:58 AM

Great, the pool i set up for starttime (which is in the night here) screwed up and went down. Missd 5 hours of mining -.- I'm pissed
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:10:29 AM

I have been reading along all the posts here. I guess all the people happy here have got coins through solo mining or IPO and everyone who is complaining did not get through the solo mining / mining pool on time.

I am one of the latter ones and I wanted to CPU mine on time at the beginning to get few scraps of this coin. Guess that not going to happen now. Waited for 8 hours for this (3:30 Am now). As the Rotocoin is launched, lets hope for the best and encourage/support the Devs.

@Dev, considering the delays, wallet issue, over pre mine, difficulty issue etc. you have to make up for this by giving back to the community. Remember, you are not clear yet, if the whales, pump and dump, this coin will die soon and by the looks of it, its almost certain. Remember, there are people who have invested in the IPO and some of the people here have rented rigs for this.

So it is in your interest too that you give back and develop the community.

Just following the Trend here - Rn8LxqfyzqrH5GXMD9QFDK9Dk3u79owJwy

It wasn't about getting in on a pool on time. I was on the first pool right away and it was already at 10 difficulty. The coins were hugely instamined by the devs and some solo miners probably did decent. Poor distribution. I forsee a big pump and dump of this coin.
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:11:39 AM

To Roto Dev Team:

bump

I gave a logical explanation but okay, I'll explain myself again.

First 16 blocks are without DGW, that's aprox. 1 hour, After that DGW kicks in an this goes up.
Hash it's been huge for that reason first 70-80 blocks were mined pretty fast, DGW goes up but it's smoothie. For example in the same situation KGW would it jumped faster so less blocks would been mined in that time.
What's the point of instamine our coin, when we got more than 45 BTC from an IPO witch give us enough money to build a great project. And besides that we have enough coins remaining for preventing pumps&dumps.

Again what's the point of doing that?

Cheers

The RotoCoin Project
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:13:23 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 05:23:27 AM by Zackgeno96

To Roto Dev Team:

bump

First 16 blocks are without DGW, that's aprox. 1 hour, After that DGW kicks in an this goes up.
Hash it's been huge for that reason first 70-80 blocks were mined pretty fast, DGW goes up but it's smoothie. For example in the same situation KGW would it jumped faster so less blocks would been mined in that time.
What's the point of instamine our coin, when we got more than 45 BTC from an IPO witch give us enough money to build a great project. And besides that we have enough coins remaining for preventing pumps&dumps.

Cheers

you mean you have enough  cash to create hype and then dump your coins is what you mean right?
still no answer on this too  now please tell me what this coin offers other then being (RARE) <LOL> (Our community is strong and we won't let the coin fall, we won't deceive you) < that just makes it even fishier you have already been deceived  since they can't keep their promesses why should you support the coin please tell me?  Kiss

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:16:19 AM

To Roto Dev Team:

bump

Cheers

Don't waist your time, giving explanations to people that won't listen.
Everyone from FC are really happy about the coin, and you know we all support you!

Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:18:16 AM

Starting Ipo payments  Smiley thanks again for your support!

Cheers

The RotoCoin Project
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:30:27 AM

To Roto Dev Team:

bump

Cheers

I have mined a lot of coins at launch and never seen anything like it. It seems strange no pool was able to get going until 30 minutes after the wallet was launched. Do you know why it was so difficult for the pools to launch? During this time a few people got a massive amount of coins which could mean a huge pump and dump. Would be much better if the coins had been distributed to many people. Now you can mine a tiny fraction at 200 difficulty, lol

The point of instamining is to make lots of money dumping your coins as I'm sure you know.
coinano

Activity: 196

Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:31:21 AM

Hello rotocoin community.
We added rotocoin to www.coinano.com
You can trade with us.
Happy trading !!

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:33:55 AM

Anyways i said enough, ill be watching from the sidelines on this (shitstorm) waiting happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Rotocoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:39:04 AM

@kryptologist

Was difficult for the pools because we had some troubles with github, for this reason we uploaded first the daemon for try helping pools.

btw now everything is ok and we are still working hard to improve the coin.

The RotoCoin Project
robertson2013

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:39:58 AM

Starting Ipo payments  Smiley thanks again for your support!

Cheers

Thanks IPO received

Fermin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:42:08 AM

To Roto Dev Team:

bump

Cheers

you mean you have enough  cash to create hype and then dump your coins is what you mean right?
still no answer on this too  now please tell me what this coin offers other then being (RARE) <LOL> (Our community is strong and we won't let the coin fall, we won't deceive you) < that just makes it even fishier you have already been deceived  since they can't keep their promesses why should you support the coin please tell me?  Kiss

Don't you think that if that they get 45BTC from IPO they don't need to sell his coins?
They have enough support to make big things and a lot of people supporting it.

I'm not part of the devs team and my coins come from mining but I saw this thread these days and they make a lot of noise, I also checked the forum they talk about all the time and I don't remember the exact position but they are top 10 in the world with the registers closed! If they get involved they can put this coin in the stars!
simonhard

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:49:45 AM

Lightning fast servers!

0% fee in the first month! (1% after)

PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

You can register here anytime or if you already have an account with us, create your workers.

What happened? Pool down. When is it back up?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: