Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New stunning crypto gambling project  (Read 1117 times)
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:21:41 PM

So many Questions??
I did mentioned here early 50% goes to 2 winners Everyday!

For example:
In 24hours  10,000 usd easy...
So 50% goes to 2 lucky winners  its a 2500usd.
If You can win 2500usd. Its not small money and You can donate some part of this money back.

Imagine how many cryptocurreny enthusiasts out there....  Only sky is limit how much you can win.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:46:57 PM

I am very confused how this lottery will be funded. You at first said it would be with ad revenue and later stated it would be by donation.

Making a large amount of $ by ad revenue is very difficult. And most people who are involved with Crypto and keep wallet.dat files and other private keys on there computer are not going to go to some website which has 10 popups and risk getting some malware, even if people did do that. You would not generate enough ad revenue.

You said you will get it by donation. However how exactly are you going to get people to donate. People gamble to make money not to give their away. I don't see you getting too many donations this way.

Please be more clear how this lottery is going to work exactly?

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:52:40 PM

The idea from the people and concept from OP was really good and i'm looking forward to see new update for your project and usually i'm not interested to putting my money into lottery sites because i cannot play and only rely on my luck but i might to try this if your lottery site can attract people to bets at there

99% lottery sites are not genuine!!
100% faucets are waste of time!!
I want to change this!!
Thank you say its good ok most of see negative side only.... I guess it all coz so many scammers liars and swindlers.

Now im start  getting motivated really if i see positive comments here.

The main thing is that the project is % based and very transparent.

You want to change this but you do not even start your project that you working on. You can't really get some trust just by saying things here. You need to make some action just to make players trust your site and keep on playing through your site. Anyway, how is it possible for you to give us some money without us giving money for you to generate? Does not make any sense here, you say that we do not need to play using money, only some address? This is really weird thing to do
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:26:45 AM

The title is half-true.

It is indeed a new gambling project, yes, but nothing stunning about it! Roll Eyes
As for the donations I read, this is not going to work in a community full of ego-driven people.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:03:41 AM

The title is half-true.

It is indeed a new gambling project, yes, but nothing stunning about it! Roll Eyes
As for the donations I read, this is not going to work in a community full of ego-driven people.

Ego is bad think like more United
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:26:07 AM

Beta version is here :

After good success story i will improve it.
Most important, you can send there all ready your wallet address to be winner!!

Link: https://tomboss777x.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR2RKzr4crp1jrWRmufunVCuFOOgv4MVi-Sx7BgtnQzz4dyIjz3OZifxN3c
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:42:56 AM

I'm a bit confused on what you have explained here?? Wait… this is like a hundred percent free? We don't even have to put in anything at all? And just our BTC or ETH and that's it to be winning free money? Oh that's really cool if that's what you mean then I'm ready to participate in this and I can't wait for it. I'm just going to bookmark this thread and be checking it out regularly to know when you're finished with this project so I can be among the first to try my luck on it.. I haven't played lottery before and this is going to be my first time of trying it out… hope this will be a success .
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:12:07 PM

I think this project is only for advertisement because all we know this kind of marketing strategy to make the company to make them know and introduced to the market. Then the next step they will launched another project that they sure that many participant will came because of the free lottery project that they already launched from the start.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:34:38 PM

The idea from the people and concept from OP was really good and i'm looking forward to see new update for your project and usually i'm not interested to putting my money into lottery sites because i cannot play and only rely on my luck but i might to try this if your lottery site can attract people to bets at there
What idea was offered from people and OP? I dont find any interesting with this lottery (I only got confused how will the winner will be choosen and about the prize will be given since OP says it's totally free). I believe you will not even try this, even only once.

Beta version is here :

Your beta website is very suspicious. I won't click the link on above
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:12:59 PM

Beta site is ready go for it.
Link: https://tomboss777x.wixsite.com/website

Funding come from donations.
If You are honest You make donation
If You are not honest you can just send your wallet address there.
If u want to win more then make bigger donation.

25% u can win in 24hours.

Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:33:06 PM

What idea was offered from people and OP? I dont find any interesting with this lottery (I only got confused how will the winner will be choosen and about the prize will be given since OP says it's totally free). I believe you will not even try this, even only once.

Beta version is here :

Your beta website is very suspicious. I won't click the link on above

You have very negative non innovative mindset.

Your place might be not in cryptocurrency.

Its all about Creativity Smiley 
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:41:53 PM

Im going to launch very soon free crypto lottery website.

I will keep it adverisement free for some time.
There will be Only quality advertisement as im not interested to ruin this project with bad reputation.

The project is very simple!!

New project.
Free Cryptocurrency Lottery
just enter your BTC / ETH / BCH Wallet address and you can win a random amount of cryptocurrency!

It's a 100% free winning opportunity that's a promise that you never have to pay to participate.
It's the world's simplest cryptocurrency lottery you don't even have to enter your details just enter your wallet address and within 24h there is a new winner every day !!

Guys If you really that its a good idea then let me know then im going to launch that project very soon!!
How would we know that the lottery is totally fair and not rigged at all? You could just make fake winners and announce them. Or you could also make yourself the winner every time without anyone knowing. I guess before will be rewarded lotto tickets for watching advertisements?
It's really going to be a monotonous lottery draw.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:52:53 PM

Im going to launch very soon free crypto lottery website.

I will keep it adverisement free for some time.
There will be Only quality advertisement as im not interested to ruin this project with bad reputation.

The project is very simple!!

New project.
Free Cryptocurrency Lottery
just enter your BTC / ETH / BCH Wallet address and you can win a random amount of cryptocurrency!

It's a 100% free winning opportunity that's a promise that you never have to pay to participate.
It's the world's simplest cryptocurrency lottery you don't even have to enter your details just enter your wallet address and within 24h there is a new winner every day !!

Guys If you really that its a good idea then let me know then im going to launch that project very soon!!
How would we know that the lottery is totally fair and not rigged at all? You could just make fake winners and announce them. Or you could also make yourself the winner every time without anyone knowing. I guess before will be rewarded lotto tickets for watching advertisements?
It's really going to be a monotonous lottery draw.

Winners wallets Will be posted here!!

No no no i have no point to scam!!
I make 40%  pure profit for myself in 24hours.
I have no attentions to killl the business like this!
I Get income If I keep this long term!
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:27:09 PM

Its a  %  Based.

50% goes to 2 winners in 24hours.

So 25 %  and 25% 

40% goes to me as Admin fee and for the further projects development.

5-10% goes to this forum administration too.
Numbers and book keeping Will be on order.

Rules are pretty strict, Fool proof project!!

All transactions are seen on blockchain too!

For example:

1000$  25%= 250$  in 24h.

10,000$  25%= 2500$ in 24h.

100,000$  25%= 25,000$ in 24h.

docthusinh

Activity: 225
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:29:10 AM

I think you should stop this BS now, why can't you code a proper site instead of using wix.com ? Base on that design of the website + using wix.com all i can say is you have no knowledge in administration / programming/coding of the site.

Come on, at least purchase a domain dedicated to your business which has some meaning on what you would like to do, hosting service, and ssl certificate (100 buck +/-). It's like SCAM, and an indirect way of saying "send 1 bitcoin to this address, you will get back 10 bitcoins" lol.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:49:28 AM

I think it is "stunning" as in the sense that people who read the project will be stunned about how many parts of the project is actually missing. We are talking about a project that will literally have no legs to stand on without any profit at all because they are declining all stuff and making it free, I mean lottery works with tickets sold and those ticket purchases fueling the winners cut and the expenses of the lottery as well.

You charge 1 buck for one ticket and sell 1000 tickets to get 1000 dollars and then you give 980 of it back to winner and keep the 20 for the operational costs, thats how it works in all around the world. If you decide to go on advertisement or donation and what not then you are just limiting it forever, it won't work at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:00:54 AM

With Bitcoin eyeing the ATH its like 2017 all over again with all the crypto scams that are popping up.

All over Twitter there are the donations scams... were you send 1 BTC and get back 10 BTC.
The cloud mining scams are starting again. With many elaborate schemes in contracts.
There are also scams related to trading signals. People promising you to be millionaires by following their signals.

This thread seems no different. I don't know how this guy will scam people but something is very fishy in this "project". When he says things like "I can make 40% in 24 hours" that usually indicates some kind of ponzi. I would be very vary of this.

Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

This is how it works!

Take it or leave it!
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:39:32 AM

With Bitcoin eyeing the ATH its like 2017 all over again with all the crypto scams that are popping up.

All over Twitter there are the donations scams... were you send 1 BTC and get back 10 BTC.
The cloud mining scams are starting again. With many elaborate schemes in contracts.
There are also scams related to trading signals. People promising you to be millionaires by following their signals.

This thread seems no different. I don't know how this guy will scam people but something is very fishy in this "project". When he says things like "I can make 40% in 24 hours" that usually indicates some kind of ponzi. I would be very vary of this.

I Don't Work for free or for nothing!

40% is my salary 60% i  Give away.

The website is ready go and make some donations or you can simply skip  this and send your wallet address directly and you can win btc/et/bch for free!! 

Sorry but i cant make it anymore clear this!!
idreamin3d

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 09:17:17 AM

I'm so confused by this project.
For one, it is clear from your wix site that web development isn't your specialty. How is the actual lottery draw going to be done?
What happens if nobody donates one day? Nobody wins? How would you keep people coming back?

Also, your % split keeps changing every few messages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: