Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on BNB for the future maybe in few years time?  (Read 2509 times)
BlackZeus93 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:27:40 AM

Hi Guys new to this website.
Long story short, I remember Bitcoin in 2014 when I was at Uni but I thought it was only for deepweb but saw it on the news late 2017 then was so interested in crypto.
What do you guys think about BNB(Binance coin) do you guys think it can be the boss of altcoins?
Do you think it can overcome Bitcoin at some stage of time?

What do you guys think? Interested to know mix opinions about it.

Thanks.

(Please no hate.)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:58:31 AM

BNB is an altcoins with great support from all part from binance as the big exchange
and this alt already surpass the past high, while most of crypto can't doing that for now
but,

What do you guys think about BNB(Binance coin) do you guys think it can be the boss of altcoins?

i'm sure BNB will not become the boss of altcoins my friend, i still bet for ethereum  Wink

are you kidding me,? 
just like the first answer,
i believe BNB will never overcome bitcoin

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:25:59 AM

BNB has shown remarkable growth within a short time and it is maintaining it despite some corrections, which I would say it is a good thing. That notwithstanding, it does not mean it will lead in the league of altcoins. As a matter of fact, if that will happen, it Weill be a serious battle , but which I still feel might not be possible.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:51:58 AM

Long story short, I remember Bitcoin in 2014 when I was at Uni but I thought it was only for deepweb but saw it on the news late 2017 then was so interested in crypto.
Welcome.

It's possible to see BNB to be the king of altcoins because it keeps on innovating and it has its own chain now where other projects are diverting to them now. Currently, it is ethereum that's king of the altcoins.

No way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:47:39 AM

I think the BNB will be able to compete with Bitcoin because of its rapid development and certainly will be the boss of Altc. The BNB can cover all new coins in order to enter crypto. also when there is a decrease in BNB prices, the platform can still be used.
therefore I think this altc will be able to match the popularity of BTC.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:58:13 AM

There are so many blockchain solutions that offers an opportunity to create token on their platform. I am talking about smart contracts platforms such as Ethereum, Cardano, Tron, Stellar and many more. I am afraid that there are so many similiar platforms and in the future there is a high chance of some big reduction.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:30:05 AM

Thanks.

(Please no hate.)
In my opinion, Binance is only Binance and it is the best exchange current. A good exchange is really bringing a lot of benefits to investors but it is not possible to overcome the BTC.
Binance's community is really good but it does not have such great power as BTC.
BTC was born before it and it is now being noticed by many big players in the market.
We can expect it to be in the top 3, that's absolutely possible. BNB's price will reach $ 50 easily if they can support potential projects such as Matic and Elrond in the future.

Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:09:58 PM

I do not think Binance coin will ever beat bitcoin. Bitcoin has become so popular as it is the first digital currency issued by Satoshi, who is still mysterious. In the following years, many coins serving technology of bitcoin have emerged. But none of them have been able to take bitcoin's place so far. I admit that BNB is a good coin and will beat popular other coins like ripple, EOS.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:51:11 PM

Did you say bnb is the boss of all altcoins? Bnb is a very good coin but its a centralized token and that doesnt mean I'm not holding either but we have better decentralized coins in crypto space ,don't get it twisted just because bnb token is gaining attention because of IEO on binance doesn't make it the king of altcoins

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:57:56 PM

Boss of the altcoins? no it can not happen, can overcome bitcoin? nope, but BNB is a potential altcoin it is really good to hold for long term. If you have extra money there you can buy it now because this altcoin will mooning.
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 03:12:10 PM

BNB is only the functional coin of the Binance Exchange. It is not easy to maintain the leading position of encrypted transactions for a long time. If one day the Binance Exchange goes wrong and goes bankrupt, then BNB will also be greatly affected. I always believe that BNB will not exceed BTC. BTC has been recognized by the market after its development. It is not easy to surpass it.

Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:31:36 PM

It should be quite clear by now that they are on top of the game. Consistently innovating new ways of generating revenues. This along with world class execution should make bnb a strong candidate for a crypto portfolio.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:36:37 PM

binance coins is one of the altcoins that has tremendous support both by investors and the crypto community, moreover their team is wellcome that other projects cannot do in crypto space. I am sure binary coins will experience great growth in the future.

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

BNB is strong alt coin that backed up by big and populer exchange named BINANCE, and its very insteresting to see what happend in next or future how BINANCE COIN (BNB) can be top 5 or even top 3 best alt on cryptocurrency. and if u asking about BNB surpass Bitcoin its something impossible (in my opinion)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:48:08 PM

Of course, BNB is a very good coin. But the price of this coin depends on the quality of the product provided. If the exchange can develop and the price of the coin will grow.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 06:21:17 PM

I think BNB is suspicious as it is central and one exchange runs it.

Also note how there are sudden price swings. I think those are the exchange owners selling so they can make real $$$.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:41:30 PM

I think there may be kings of altcoins. With such pumps everything is possible. Of course look at the station. While it looks promising. I have already invested a small amount in the BNB and I hope to grow.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:52:54 PM

BNB is one of top performance altcoin in this year, Since Binance introduce IEO on their platform. The price of BNB increase drastically because of this demand and also is already have own chain.
I'm sure someday BNB can reach $100 per coin, just wait and see...
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:33:17 PM

BNB has a good shot at being the front runner of all altcoins and they are working hard to achieve that but for now it looks like its in a good spot already. Right now its in the 7th spot as of this message and if it goes up a slight bit more it can beat out eos and becomes the 6th but the first 5 coins has huge ones and bnb would need to increase more than 50% in order to reach top 5.

Long story short it would take some time, it is on its all time high as well so considering all time high on this time when other coins are dropping is already a marvelous achievement its difficult to make it go from 33 dollars to 50+ dollars. It may do that in the future, it may become the second coin as well, but all of that would have to take at least a year and probably even more.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:35:38 PM

Its no doubt that in the near future bnb token value will be sitting where ethereum value is today ,bnb token is worth investing in and it won't stop surprising for years to come
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: