Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Altcoins  (Read 27720 times)
forwhomthebelltollsss

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:28:09 AM

Even alts far from being top notch items on the market can be a hit one day.  The secret is in proper project development and community management performed correctly. I guess it's fine to spend some part of your altfolio on these projects once in a while. One of the latest ones I'd recommend is taklimakan.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:00:14 AM

Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

Other than top 20 currencies, what are hot and profitable currencies you think?

Do you think that fresh new currencies are always profitable?

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.

I can't give the exact answer which crypto that is hot right now but i can say that new cryptos are not always profitable. It depends on how the team execute their project but the project with experienced and great team is likely sustainable.

BTW i have the same issue with you. Some exchanges that listed new crypto require their users to be verified by passing KYC. I remember when i wanted to buy VNT token on Allbit but i had to be verified first before being able to trade there.
Sparroww

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:11:20 AM

in my opinion there are many new hot altcoin in crypto market.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:02:36 PM

Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.
Altcoins are good because they can earn a lot of money , but I can say so , if there were no speculation that we would have only bitcoin!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:46:55 PM

When you stumble on a good and profitable altcoin that's when you realise that even the top 20 altcoins are just there cos the projects has made name for themselves. Good and hot projects are there in the coinmarketcap only if you can look closely and do some research.
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:18:55 AM

Don't just invest in any altcoins, if you are planning to go into trading, I will advice you make a research on top 2-100 coin/tokens on CMC. I picked anyone from these before trading

martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:03:06 AM

The new Altcoin is not always profitable, because you have to compete with the old altcoin, because the old altcoin is more powerful than the new altcoin, if my view is private there is no hot altcoin, there are only valuable altcoins.
I agree. New tokens have a really hard time in competing with the tokens already in the market. There are many many coins right now, and news tokens are more likely to get dissolved. It’s better to stick with the more well-known coins which are already at the top of the crypto market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:35:19 PM

Success of a new coin depends upon the success of the project. A good team means a good coin, you can buy that since it will have a lesser price initially, and after it reaches a bit higher, you can sell that coin. Just, thorough research about the project team is required, and the coin will be decent for you to buy. But most projects nowadays are scams, and I believe only the coin in the top 50 or top 100 are worth buying because they have a very good chance of giving you decent enough profit.

Dildo Shwaggins

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:50:23 PM

Altcoins are like a lottery ticket. If you think your coins have potential you might have to hold them for years and await a 90% dip in price in between.
There is no guarantee that any of the altcoins won't actually dive to zero. Their indicators are not looking good. Most of the times when you see alts pump its just because some whale pumping them with a hundred bitcoin trades. Then he will probably dump them all in coordination with the exchange he will make these moves. It's quite impossible to know which one will pump so it might be a good idea to have a diversified portfolio if you are trading alts and wait and hope one of your coins will make a TenX or more move in a matter of days.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:57:07 PM

We have lots of alts out thre and that is why you need to be very careful when selecting the investment one as lot as turn thousand of dollar to cent .

It gives me concern as lot of new alts comes out every single day and that to me is an abusive way for the crypto cos many has no use case to offer just to enrich themselves and get ride of investors money.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:59:21 PM

For me, its ETH, Ada, LTC and Dash. All these will show heavy strength when BTC hits all time high. 2020 is the year for these coins as far as I heard of.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:05:37 PM

Those coins that only appear dangerous to take , as it is difficult to know where the bottom of this coin will be , it is better to buy those coins that have long been on the market and that have already found their bottom.

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:05:54 PM

What alts are hot right now at the moment?
zombi11

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:36:01 PM

What alts are hot right now at the moment?

Lambda, GXChain, Grin. And maybe Tezos because will be on Coinbase. Looks what happened with Link when was added to coinbase. Look behind the Ethereum, Ltc, Bitcoin. These are for big guys with a lot of money.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:58:55 PM

Many exchange more withdraw fee, you have to pay when put withdraw. Yes I think fresh new currencies is always profitable, all coin isn't profitable. Most new currencies is always low profits but old all has low profits until 2021-2022.
If you mean the halving event of Bitcoin, the price of the altcoins will increase as logically. Fresh new projects have nothing to show the investors and the risks are not worth to go all in.  Buying this rumor will give a trader advantage but the altcoins can be in the stable mode if any change doesn't happen on the Bitcoin dominance.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 05:49:43 AM

I will choose altcoin to be listed by Coinbase. Why? Because they make a selection and choose coins that have the potential and usability. Cardano, stellar, and also ethereum.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:27:58 AM

for the future I will not know the altcoin that will be the hottest on the market. but I have speculated on BNB and ETH for this year. if there is a pump on the market. if the market is still moving slowly, it will be heavy for all altcoins.

Hmm.. the market is going crazy after the Binance Coin (BNB). It is one of the very few altcoins which has increased its price versus Bitcoin during the past 2-3 months. But then, we need to remember that BNB is not an ordinary altcoin. It is an exchange coin, having no purpose other than paying the fees for trading in the Binance exchange. And historically, such coins meant for a single purpose hasn't fared well in the long term.

There are several risk factors associated with BNB. The exchange was hacked earlier this year. Although the loss was pretty limited (as the robbery was detected on time by the admins), it broke the myth that Binance was immune from hacking. Another issue is the ongoing debate over the KYC requirement. Binance had refused to implement it for so long, but now they may be forced to give up.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:14:12 AM

Is there a way to track what altcoins are hot that came out recently?
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 480

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:09:23 PM

Actually besides BTC there will be million of outside coins to be created.
How many country do we have and i know there will be one token with each country in the future.
I know also that we are just at the beggining...

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:00:30 PM

everything is in accordance with the success of a project ... because a successful project will give us a big advantage after the coin is listed in a large market that has large volumes ... but not all new projects are able to achieve success and cannot give us profits ... a lot altcoin which is in the top 100 position that can give me profit ... so it doesn't have to be in the top 20 position ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: