Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Altcoins  (Read 27720 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:51:23 AM

Presently the main coin I hold is Bitcoin, this is because I am very sure that no matter the fall in price, it will surely rise up. For Altcoin I think holding ethereum might not be a bad idea, and xrp also. Or you could do some research on the first 20 or 30 altcoins on coinmarketcap that should help a long way.
85% of current investors will choose Bitcoin because this is the only coin that will benefit them in the long term and Bitcoin can be used to pay at many places. Today this coin has risen more than 35% in just a few hours and this really makes a lot of people feel better and if it is possible to maintain this price rise, Bitcoin can reach 15,000$ by the end of this year.

I analyze this market every day and make lots of different predictions but have never been wrong about the crypto market so if you can buy Bitcoin cheap then consider this investment.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:18:16 PM

For me hot coins are always ETH, XRP, LTC, etc. Basically coins which are in top 10 at this moment.
XRP cannot be a long-term investment because its volatility will force you to constantly sell it and buy again - this will be called trading but not a long-term investment

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:28:25 PM

For me hot coins are always ETH, XRP, LTC, etc. Basically coins which are in top 10 at this moment.
XRP cannot be a long-term investment because its volatility will force you to constantly sell it and buy again - this will be called trading but not a long-term investment

Why do you say that? In fact, there are many investors who save their XRP funds and hold them in the long run. Ripple is a popular 3rd place coin, trading and investing in XRP is a good thing.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:57:46 PM

Presently the main coin I hold is Bitcoin, this is because I am very sure that no matter the fall in price, it will surely rise up. For Altcoin I think holding ethereum might not be a bad idea, and xrp also. Or you could do some research on the first 20 or 30 altcoins on coinmarketcap that should help a long way.
The question op asked is about other than top 20 coins. everyone know those top 20 coins are good and legitimate. so what is your favorite Altcoin other than the top 20 of coinmarketcap?

XRP is an ideal altcoin for day traders who regularly trade and make profit. its not good for long term. but still a good project.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:24:30 PM

Most of the altcoins today and even bitcoin are increased so much. Bitcoin cash is now +16% today and many more altcoins are also increased so much. There are really altcoins that should be in our portfolio.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:21:35 PM

I cannot say that fresh coins are always profitable. It is just because none can predict which coins are good for investment. Generally new coins are hyped when they hit exchanges. As a result, their price soars for short term. If you are smart enough to sell when their price gets soared, you can get much profits. Otherwise, you can go for established coins.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:25:21 PM

not all new currencies are profitable, only a small portion gives a little future. like BAT, RAVEN, ALGO, MATIC, KLAY, LINK, are new altcoins with a good future. And maybe some of these coins are on the exchange that you have registered. So, do you want to invest again? choose one of these coins.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:38:31 PM

Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

Other than top 20 currencies, what are hot and profitable currencies you think?

Do you think that fresh new currencies are always profitable?

if you don't want to lose, don't make a mistake in determining the place of investment
I personally have never invested in a new project, because investing in a new project has a greater risk than us investing in an old project. I think Bitcoin is the best place to invest or ETH, XPR, Bitcoin Cash.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:31:24 PM

I cannot say that fresh coins are always profitable. It is just because none can predict which coins are good for investment. Generally new coins are hyped when they hit exchanges. As a result, their price soars for short term. If you are smart enough to sell when their price gets soared, you can get much profits. Otherwise, you can go for established coins.
Well it is a good strategy, the right time of selling is much profitable in trading as there are many new coin whose price only increase for a short period of time and selling at that time is always profitable whatever coin it is, but if you miss that right time then it completely loss because new coins mostly die after extremely big dump. I will personally suggest that XRP is very beneficial for short term trading.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:52:53 PM

therefore at least every new coin will also be very profitable if indeed you can sell while the pump is running, because usually coins that are only hot at the beginning will pump when listed on the exchange and then just die because the developer only does it to get a quick profit without anyone next action for project development

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:31:23 PM

I cannot say that the latest coins on the market are all profitable. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and prices can change day in and day out. However, I strongly believe in these two coins, bitcoin and ethereum who have potential in the future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:46:19 PM

Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.

Many new cryptocurrencies are profitable but only for a short period of time after it was launched. The problem with this is that it is difficult for the new ones to climb because of cramped market conditions. Many new coins also look almost the same. Losing the uniqueness factor, lessens the chances that the public will give constant interest to the new coin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:52:55 PM

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.

Very few coins survive in the market because only those who are relevant to the current market trends will be on the good hands of the public. This can be seen in the trading volume of the coin. New cryptos are only profitable if they reached that criteria. It can be done if the advertisement team is doing their job effectively. But the challenge for them is to keep the fire burning and keep the people use the coin so it won't easily die.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:57:29 PM

There are many coins in the market and many are still been added on a daily basis. There are some good coins apart from the top 20 coins if i may say. fresh coins can be profitable at times, we have seen cases where new coin has gone up to 1000%, it is all about making the right choice.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:34:07 PM

Of course, all new currencies are not always profitable. More precisely, a very small part of them really becomes profitable and successful. Therefore, when choosing altcoins to buy, you should be very careful.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 11:43:28 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 12:32:24 AM by jajorforce

You shouldn't think that all fresh new cryptocurrency are always profitable. For day trading or short term trading new coin and fresh is the best. By help good volume all fresh coin is good for trading. But fresh coin can't help to long term profits. Only few fresh coin is good so you just create those exchange account and almost all exchange KYC is optional
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:01:39 AM

When the market is bearish like now I don't think there is a Hot coin that gives a lot of profit at the current level. may be there an altcoin that provides benefits but not as much as in the altcoin season where profits can multiply.
There are new coins from Ieo that might be profitable when we invest, but maybe only for a moment and it does not last long usually especially with current market conditions, people tend to buy and hold Bitcoin at this time, because next year there will halving bitcoin. So everyone collecting lots of bitcoin. I think to get the most benefit from altcoin right now is difficult time.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:32:07 PM

I have searched for a lot of perspective tokens, but as of now all of them are looking bad. There are just no coins that could potentially deliver good profits in a short term perspective, because BTCs dominance is too high.
dnprock

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 11:11:04 PM

I'm Bitflate dev here, a crypto with 7% constant inflation. For those who are looking for tokens to invest, check out Bitflate.

I've written a new article about the economic incentives for inflating cryptocurrency. Supply inflates at 7% per year. If adoption grows faster than this rate, there could be value in holding the token. There're 2 incentives for Bitflate:

Bitflate Reward System
Bitflate Adoption Rate

See the article below for more details:

https://bitflate.org/post/2019/11/01/economic-incentives-for-inflating-cryptocurrency.html

Bitflate is experimental. Do Your Own Research.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:46:57 AM

I have searched for a lot of perspective tokens, but as of now all of them are looking bad. There are just no coins that could potentially deliver good profits in a short term perspective, because BTCs dominance is too high.

Maybe the dominance of bitcoin is currently strong and many altcoin prices are down but if you are a trader, you can get profit from price movements in the market for the short term. But if you want to invest in the long run, when a lot of the prices of altcoins go down is an opportunity for us to accumulate good altcoins at cheap prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: