Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Altcoins  (Read 27720 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:37:06 AM

for the long term coins and new tokens should be the main place. because new tokens or coins have a large market potential and a lot of updates and innovations that can be developed. the difficult thing is to find a project like that.

New coins are very risky, don't invest long term there, choose projects that are clear.
like Waves, Litecoin, Ethereum, you will be fine

Waves is strong, it has still survive until now although projects that are build in waves tokens are not really successful.
I think of the 3 coins, waves was the most stable, it didn't rise hard and didn't fall hard as well, it's just waiting for its time to skyrocket.
Many coins survive even in long bearish trend and most of them are the popular coins. I have few popular coins that didnt lose their value though its not their season to sell out.

Aside from the top 20 in CMC, I will recommend iost. Its a token that I believe will skyrocket in the future. If you want to learn more about it then try to conduct your own research because its just my opinion as a hodler.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 05:29:41 AM

New coins are very risky, don't invest long term there, choose projects that are clear.
like Waves, Litecoin, Ethereum, you will be fine

Ethereum doesn't look good, especially after ETH 2.0 got postponed. The other two coins that you had mentioned (Litecoin and Waves) have lost more than 90% of their value since 2017, and not too many people are investing in them. Their trade volume, as well as the mining hashpower is on constant decline. Investing in established coins may be a safer option, but the ones you had mentioned are not suitable for that purpose.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:34:51 AM

As it stands today, altcoin are loosing their relevance in the cryptocurrency space daily. This could be clearly depicted in the coin market cap where we have bitcoin dominance of over 70%. The new altcoin are the worst hit as several ICO's and IEO's list on exchanges far lesser than their ICO price making the investors regret their decision. From my point of view, there's no hot altcoin presently, it's best to hold bitcoin and few popular altcoin like ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: