Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Altcoins  (Read 27720 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:00:51 AM

Not always. Especially when the market is saturated like this. Compared to the previous year, 2018 was very bleak for ICO. Many projects fail because they cannot reach the sales target, besides the price is not as expected when listing so that many investors lose money.
Need deep analysis and a relatively long time to get profit from new tokens or coins. If not, you need the luck to get potential tokens and coins.
after we try to get a good project for investment with analysis and whatever knowledge we have. in the end, we must strengthen ourselves on the luck we have. this is like gambling that we do with a large amount of money.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:06:40 AM

Coins that are already on Coinmarketcap can certainly be considered. Many altcoins are already listed on Coinamrketcap. So it could be your base to buy coins. Not only are the Top 20 coins on Coinmarketcap, but there are also still a lot of altcoins that have good potential. But you also have to do a check before you decide to buy coins.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:45:08 AM

Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

Other than top 20 currencies, what are hot and profitable currencies you think?

Do you think that fresh new currencies are always profitable?

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.
No, I do not think other Altcoins are profitable, because, now the top 20 are working, why look for something else? There is already an established earnings scheme for this, it makes no sense to look for something new.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
colegabi235

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:13:02 AM

There are many altcoins, where we can invest to get huge profit but the most important thing is to believe in those projects. but now it is the time of IEO's and STO's, We can see now IEO has become popular and many IEO project are successful. Moozicore (MZG) is also an IEO and can give a huge profit as an altcoin. Moozicore’s goal is to evolve places such as bars, restaurants, gyms and any other entertainment venues by creating personalized, social music experience for each customer.https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:44:30 AM

Stakenet - XSN

About to release there long awaited Multi-currency Wallet which is bringing many unique features to the industry, will be available on all devices including mobile. Some features include Lightning Swaps (the next stage of Atomic Swaps) and 1 click TOR privacy for all assets. It is unique in that all the blockchain databases are stored on their Masternode network of currently over 2100 nodes. This keeps the wallet itself super lightweight and fast as the MN's keep the various chains synced and the wallet just has to connect to the MN's:

It will also feature their Lightning DEX which is a true DEX hosted entirely through the MN network which gives has instant P2P trading due to the Lightning Swap tech powering it. No KYC, no geo-blocking, no withdrawal limits or any of that nonsense just trading what you want, when you want without restrictions and full privacy. Wallet is currently available for public testing on Linux to test the Lightning Swap functionality for those interested, Windows and Android versions for tests are expected very soon.

They have a great economic model which rewards everyone who takes part in helping the network with lots of options so there is something for everyone if they wish to join in:

They got loads more going on and already are well accomplished, they invented arguably the best Cold Staking tech on the market with TPoS and also have multiple world first achievements including being the first PoS/MN project to have active Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network. They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and provide a public guide so anyone could try. They are 1 of 25 projects supported by ALL Ledger devices and also Trezor too. There expertise on Lightning Network is so well regarded that Litecoin got them to update LTC's core code to bring them up to speed on LN.

https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

They are genuinely doing something with their tech that can actually have a massive impact on the industry. All that and they only have a Mcap of $9M.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:50:52 AM

there are many Hot Altcoin,  its for long time in the market and all knows what this project can and what their price. like pundix,steller,eos,neo
Look at new coins which pumps and dump every day, of course not all, some of them have 0 24hr volume

All the old and famous coins now look very bad if you look at their graphs. I hope that in the near future they will stabilize

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:55:30 AM

MooziCoin Gold (MZG) is an ERC20 compliant utility token offered for usage in Moozicore Service. By utilizing MZG in Moozicore mobile app patrons transforms background music in venues into an interactive customer-sourced playlists.

This project has potential to go to the moon  I have analyse this project and found many reason to invest in it .
you can do your according to you.

https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
daniel2023

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:20:43 AM

There are some promising new projects. Though, you need hold some of them for awhile before it matures well. If you do not have the KYC requirement, then go to fully decentralized exchange to buy them.
Piklo

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:23:39 AM

Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.

One i can recommend looking at is Tokoin (TOKO)
global platform for expanding MSMEs to build a reputable, credible, digital identity enabling all kinds of small businesses to network data share and have access to point scoring credit based finance. Currently had a token sale which sold out in minutes but looking at IEO, i myself will be investing. Just look into it first and make your decision-solid project IMO
They are having an AMA on twitter 22nd July 7PM (GMT+7)
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:32:25 AM

in my opinion the new altcoin isn't always profitable. but if compared to old coins, of course I will choose old coins that are clearly profitable for investment and the risk is not too big when compared with new coins.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:53:21 AM

Not all new altcoins are profitable and worthy as investment. Not even all IEOs are profitable because they all depend on the project. Indeed there is a new altcoin that is feasible as an investment, but we must do research first because every day new projects or new tokens emerge.
btcmegastar

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:00:39 PM

Only a few new altcoins are profitable and also look at the volume. Avoid investing altcoins with very low volume as it can be easily be manipulated. Find altcoins with a great prospect, not for pump & dump only.
why buy and invest in low-trading assets. that means their products are not in demand by the market. if there is no update from such a project, then just wait for the time for them to die.

Exactly, instead of wasting our precious time into the low valued assets better invest them into higher potential because we are seeing high potential when the market movement starts. It is always good to invest in higher volumes coin even though their prices seem to be high.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:56:26 PM

So far in 2019, one of the hottest altcoins must be Chainlink (LINK) which gained most of all in the top 100. And the other one really is HOT because it is.. Holo (HOT) currently sitting on #43 of the top 100!  Cool

flemmings02

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:08:12 PM

I would suggest you invest into Dogecoin and DeepOnion. Dogecoin will get some bump towards 100 satoshi and DeepOnion is way much lower than its ATH $20. So, I think both this will be a good investment, however, there's much good coin are there.

A lot of news have been trending and suggesting that Dogecoin will be a big thing in the coming months, McAfee also supported the claim. I don't understand the basis of the analysis but I think it maybe reasonable to give it a try.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 07:11:24 PM

If you want to buy a profitable Altcoin then I suggest you buy in Exchange that has a large volume, such as Binance, Bittrex, etc. Then look at there the coins that have the largest volume.
The priority is to choose who doesn't use a bot to pump, because sometimes it's a fake volume. But I believe binance and bittrex don't use that. After see what's have the largest volume, don't be greedy while imagine a big profit. It's better to take little by little but it's often.
Crypto.Smiles

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:00:21 PM

For now I only have Bitcoin, ETH and LTC. I am not interested in other new currencies, but I will wait for the Libra (Facebook coin) which will be present at the beginning of 2020. Thank you, and greetings from me.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:24:44 PM

For now I only have Bitcoin, ETH and LTC. I am not interested in other new currencies, but I will wait for the Libra (Facebook coin) which will be present at the beginning of 2020. Thank you, and greetings from me.

Why would you wait for the Libra coin? I mean, it would be a great deal for all crypto, but for the rest it would be just used as a stablecoin. If you’re going to use it like USDt I get it, but that’s nothing you have and mentioned.. I’m waiting for Libra too, but definetly not as an investment.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:35:31 PM

Any suggestions as to alt coins one can involve himself in and not lose?
If you will search in market you will see there are so many altcoins that you can use and it will give you only profits. It is very hard decision to select a coin that you can invest your money to get profit. It is best time to invest your money in bitcoin and ETH both are trust worhty and profitable coins so you can try to invest your money in BTC orETH.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:46:40 PM

I think a lot of folks have this mistaken idea that Libra will be like BTC and something they can use an investment. It's a stablecoin, meaning it's equivalent to simply putting your money into paypal and using it dollar for dollar.

I honestly don't even know why it'd be any better than simply using paypal to begin with.
Swopon
Copper Member

Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:05:40 PM

There are lots of altcoin in the market right now.
But few altcoin are really good.They have a great potential.Like BNB,ETC,Waves is really great

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: