Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DOES BOUNTY PROJECTS TAKE TIME TO ENTER A MARKET  (Read 2701 times)
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:06:27 AM

Everybody is speaking from dump and the fact that new projects are afraid of it. Buyback solves any problems and you do not need to be a genius to realise that. Another idea is that listing costs a lot and teams are trying to find a way of making it as cheap as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:35:41 AM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.    

there's several green ones.
on the one hand it takes a long time until a product is ready for the market. and nobody
develops it in advance. everyone waits for the big ico money and only then starts.

and the next point is the fight with the stock exchanges. they need some lead time to list projects.
and it also costs a lot of money which many cannot afford.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:08:43 PM

I Notice that most projects that conducted bounty finds it difficult to enter the crypto market especially a quality market. i think most are afraid of been dump.
what are the possible reasons why tokens takes too much time before getting listed on exchange.   

I'm sorry for making a generalization here but if a project is having a hard time getting listed on an exchange, it simply goes to show that they are not exerting enough effort, not good enough, or not willing to release some funds. If they do not release funds for a decent exchange listing, or are pending everything because they are afraid of a dump by bounty hunters, again, it means the project is not good enough.

Great projects are even listed right away by huge exchanges. Great projects make sure their coins are accessible by investors through exchanges. Great projects do not dump by a mere fraction of sells by bounty hunters.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:09:14 PM

The truth is?Most of those project that make bounties are scammers and only few are legit so don’t be surprised that 90-98% of those will hardly get into market and some will gone just that.

Bounty nowadays are worthless as well because aside from not paying the advertisers others pay worthless tokens ..

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:13:28 PM

Project development entails a whole lot of process and listing on exchanges is also one of the things that can crush a project if not carefully planned. Most projects also want to develop the projects so that the tokens have a working product before listing on an exchange. This helps prevent cases of dumping by both bounty hunters and investors who are sometimes disturbed by the volatile crypto market. Some also are not able to list on good exchanges like Binance, Kraken and other popular exchanges because of the high cost of listing price by some of these cryptocurrency exchanges.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:32:04 PM

The truth is?Most of those project that make bounties are scammers and only few are legit so don’t be surprised that 90-98% of those will hardly get into market and some will gone just that.

Bounty nowadays are worthless as well because aside from not paying the advertisers others pay worthless tokens ..
I saw many good bounty running. If you have experience selecting bounty then you will definitely find some good bounty at the present time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:41:52 PM

in my opinion, many considerations were made by management before deciding to enter the market. it is possible that the funds that are owned are not enough to be able to compete with other altcoins, or must have certain conditions to be able to enter the market.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:09:13 PM

Any token needs liquidity.Accordingly, there is no point in listing if there is no liquidity.Listing on the exchange is entitled only to project whose tokens are in demand.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:04:12 PM

It is not really because they are afraid of being dumped, rather I would say that they lack proper planning and that listing on good exchanges these days require a lot, which they (the project team), might not be able to fulfill at that time. Which is why they still wait to see if it will be possible.
Psynthax

Activity: 2282
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:17:37 PM

Because the team works for them how to improve their projects and they spend more time getting higher exchange rates. At first they were more focused on raising token sales to raise funds. Good projects always value investors more, so they always want to collect popular exchange.
Ah, but the fact they were not doing it. Majority of them have not yet cooperated with the exchange site and that's why they need more time to sign a form the exchange site to list the token. This is will be different compared with a trusted one who has gained direct support from the exchange site itself. Know the differences is much better.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:36:10 PM

Because the team works for them how to improve their projects and they spend more time getting higher exchange rates. At first they were more focused on raising token sales to raise funds. Good projects always value investors more, so they always want to collect popular exchange.
And how long would it take them to really do that, if there is any newbie in the industry today, I am not so sure that it would take the newbie more than few minutes to really spot out great exchanges, so I do not think that it should be an excuse for them not to really enter the exchange market on time.

If you say that is the case, why are we still then having projects that have almost spent 2 years after their campaign and yet they have still not entered any exchange?

If there is any project that takes more than 6 months to really enter exchange, I just start seeing them as a scam project already and I don’t think that it would really worth to start waiting for them any longer. Any serious projects should have even prepared for all these before they start campaign because the cost of listing should also form part of their project quotation.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:07:39 PM

There two types of crypto projects! One depends on bounty promotion and another depends on their quality. For example, I asked in the Lition group that do you have any plan to come through a bounty promotion, they said we don't need any further promotion. After the sale, Lition coin listed on exchange and price went huge up, every investor earned good money.

Another type of projects, who need bounty promotion even if they have potential too. I don't know why they do late to list on the exchange, maybe because of the hunter's dump!

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:59:40 PM

And how long would it take them to really do that, if there is any newbie in the industry today, I am not so sure that it would take the newbie more than few minutes to really spot out great exchanges, so I do not think that it should be an excuse for them not to really enter the exchange market on time.

If you say that is the case, why are we still then having projects that have almost spent 2 years after their campaign and yet they have still not entered any exchange?

If there is any project that takes more than 6 months to really enter exchange, I just start seeing them as a scam project already and I don’t think that it would really worth to start waiting for them any longer. Any serious projects should have even prepared for all these before they start campaign because the cost of listing should also form part of their project quotation.
Probably you are right. But there are single projects that inspire confidence. BUZZSHOW for example. They have been tormenting investors for the second year now and have just recently announced their listing

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 09:43:12 PM

When most projects do not wait for the market to be good before they join an exchange, the price normally dumps and it takes a log time for it to revive again. That is the main reason why they delay before entering the market.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:55:27 PM

When most projects do not wait for the market to be good before they join an exchange, the price normally dumps and it takes a log time for it to revive again. That is the main reason why they delay before entering the market.
The main reasons are dumping bounty rewards and the delay regarding getting listed on exchange. Bounty hunters don't respect the bounty terms and they look for the quick solutions which are usually dumping the bounty rewards. Entering the market doesn't guarantee the volatile market activity and required liquidity for not getting delisted by the exchange administration.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:34:32 PM

there's several green ones.
on the one hand it takes a long time until a product is ready for the market. and nobody
develops it in advance. everyone waits for the big ico money and only then starts.

and the next point is the fight with the stock exchanges. they need some lead time to list projects.
and it also costs a lot of money which many cannot afford.
In addition, it could be part of the plan in the roadmap, as bounty hunters we must know their targets. Suppose the bounty finishes in March, then the schedule for listing is December, there is nothing we can do, if it is part of the roadmap, we can only be patient. Is not it?
what needs to be questioned is if the listing schedule does not match the roadmap, always delay, be prepared to be patient and tolerate for longer. Always positive.

jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 11:44:52 PM

Those that are legit and have a serious team get it done at the right time. This time around, most of the projects are I initiated by fake team who do not even want to spend a dime on listing on legit and moderate volume exchanges because they know what they are in for and besides, they have already gotten something to leave the project dead.
Although some exchanges have a period set aside to read through the project, listing on an exchange shouldn't take more than 3 months if you are indeed in to help the crypto industry with your product.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 12:33:31 AM

It is a big problem. Thankfully somethings are being done. Tokpie allows users to be paid swiftly and even ahead of time. The projects enter the markets very quickly and bounty pay for stakes happens quickly.
The projects tokpie support have all been very good. There are some very good projects if you take your time to do the proper research. Remember to find a good bounty you only need to do research once so it is worth it.
Other ideas I have heard of are from altcointalks and they allow you to be paid in their own token as collateral if the ICO/IOE fails.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:43:49 AM

Dumping is a common scenario but the most probable reason is the status performance of the current market in which it is really unwise to unlock the coins in an unhealtly environment. As during bearish that even how beautiful is the project plarform is still mostly are preferred to sell than to invest in long term making the Altcoin price to become cheap.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 03:34:16 AM

First of all budget, of course exchange will list only projects that pay and some of those good exchanges have huge required payment. Bounty projects doesnt mean the price will dump eventually cause there are lots of hunters know as well if the price is worth holding or not. I think those who dump coins are just need money and wanted to rip they worked for but no need to blame them if the project is really good then thr price will be still stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: