Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: temtum was on Sky News on Monday!?!  (Read 815 times)
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:07:04 PM

This Temtum project promises to deliver quantum technology and from what I saw during the interview, they are ready to take this blockchain space to a new trajectory. I like projects with clear ideas on what they seek to achieve, irrespective of how novel the idea might be

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:25:19 PM

I have recently noticed that temtum is very well appreciated by the community.  Can you introduce good characteristics of temtum compared to other projects?
Follow the trend, no matter what makes this coin special, just try to speculate on short term price growth.
I am not talking abot long term HODL, I mean quick speculative buy like IEOs on Binance.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:53:18 AM

I have recently noticed that temtum is very well appreciated by the community.  Can you introduce good characteristics of temtum compared to other projects?
Follow the trend, no matter what makes this coin special, just try to speculate on short term price growth.
I am not talking abot long term HODL, I mean quick speculative buy like IEOs on Binance.

Read before you comment, Tem did not host any ico or ieo because they were privately funded and have enough funds to develop project according to roadmap, you should take a look at CoinAll and see how much Tem is trading on usd pairs,
No speculations or hype only market determines the worth of Tem, keep an eye on tem because this is just the beginning, and you should try and read the white paper Wink
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:06:28 AM

I believe temtum have something special in blockchain development proggres, The founder is really smart guy and bounty manager have really good reputation on this forum, thats why i join temtum bounty.
georgehosterguy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:26:28 AM

Read before you comment, Tem did not host any ico or ieo because they were privately funded and have enough funds to develop project according to roadmap, you should take a look at CoinAll and see how much Tem is trading on usd pairs,
No speculations or hype only market determines the worth of Tem, keep an eye on tem because this is just the beginning, and you should try and read the white paper Wink

You got it Smiley

yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:04:41 PM

As a payment coin it is pretty unrivalled for speed, security, low resource requirements and scalability.

The project is financially stable without the need for an IEO as the team and in the process of on-boarding clients which will be announced soon.

It is also quantum secure  Grin
They listed on Coinall, a subsidiary of OKEx. I think a solid project and has raised fund like Temtum will not need an IEO. Community feedback very well on them.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:27:26 PM

I've seen the video. Really beautiful a vision!

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
abake

Activity: 555

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:58:59 PM

Have heard about this project but paid little or no attention to it but its really an interesting one having studied the links you droped

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:57:32 AM

The project didn't show much hype at the beginning.  The platform has some massive advantages to the cryptocurrency industry.  I hope the platform brings more exciting news.  The teams are amazing.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:44:55 AM

I am very closely following the developments in order to be ready to take advantage of this opportunity.  Even good reviews about the company in the telegram network give reason to draw appropriate conclusions. Most of all, I am impressed by the statements of the team that Tentum is an ultralight, ultra-fast, quantum-protected decentralized network, redefining the boundaries of the blockchain and cryptocurrency to increase financial freedom.  Cheers, friends.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:31:41 PM

Temtum is one project that the team is doing all the right thing just away from the hype of the crypto space, no ICO, is listed already on exchange and the price is doing very well, also there is a chance is going to get listed on a bigger exchange, look at the quality of the team, it is a first class team. My advice is that do not be late to the party

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 10:28:56 AM

The project didn't show much hype at the beginning.  The platform has some massive advantages to the cryptocurrency industry.  I hope the platform brings more exciting news.  The teams are amazing.

Yeah! sometimes it is not all about unnecessary hype that makes a project successful, project like temtum don't need any hype to succeed because the fundamentals and the ideas which the project is built is the driving tool of temtum, inshort, i like the way temtum surprises everyone eventually because not many people know about tem before but now many are aware and many more will still come to support this great project.
tranquynhtien

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:36:42 AM

Yeah! sometimes it is not all about unnecessary hype that makes a project successful, project like temtum don't need any hype to succeed because the fundamentals and the ideas which the project is built is the driving tool of temtum, inshort, i like the way temtum surprises everyone eventually because not many people know about tem before but now many are aware and many more will still come to support this great project.
I totally agree. Temtum, and others good projects, simply need time to become bigger. If a project can release good products, apps, and have strong use cases, it will certainly become bigger, and there is no need to do hype to catch flow of capital for their projects.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:27:40 AM

I totally agree. Temtum, and others good projects, simply need time to become bigger. If a project can release good products, apps, and have strong use cases, it will certainly become bigger, and there is no need to do hype to catch flow of capital for their projects.
Yeah absolutely project with a good working products will succeed because it will get the attention of the investors to invest, because of the potential of the product and services.  Surely temtum will soar high soon while it is in launching pad don't miss to catch a ride with this incredible project.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:01:05 AM

The project is very interesting indeed. I got acquainted with it in more detail and was pleasantly surprised. I think they have a promising future.

Thanks for the support! We'll do you proud.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:02:14 AM

Wow at first I looked at it thinking it was just a normal project, because there was nothing special. I know because they have a bounty campaign starting over a month ago.
I also thought this was a normal project, nothing special. But since I learned it more thoroughly, this is really a good and wonderful project in the future. This is a project that will be listed in exchange without an ICO or IEO, they certainly have a lot of investment funds to be able to do it.

One reason i love this project, they are not organizing any money grabbing ico or ieo rather they are already well founded by trusted investors who have great believe in this project, enough funds to see development of this project to the future, am just amazed how this project is well planned out, very deserving project indeed.

And to be in sky news is huge publicity.

You got it nicecrypto.

The interview on Sky has resulted in lots of people reaching out to see how they can integrate with TEM so yes was great publicity.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:05:06 AM

Waw! Just saw this thread which by the way i think it's great for more exposure, i watch that of Temtum on sky news and i really was amazed by the level of exposure Temtum is gaining, this team just bring it, i can't wait to see the release of mobile wallet, i expect it to exceed expectations.
Also excited about trading tomorrow, Tem/Usd is a good start, it can stable the price.

You'll be happy to know we were working on the mobile wallets over the weekend and should have them for you soon.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:06:10 AM

Wow at first I looked at it thinking it was just a normal project, because there was nothing special. I know because they have a bounty campaign starting over a month ago.
I also thought this was a normal project, nothing special. But since I learned it more thoroughly, this is really a good and wonderful project in the future. This is a project that will be listed in exchange without an ICO or IEO, they certainly have a lot of investment funds to be able to do it.

One reason i love this project, they are not organizing any money grabbing ico or ieo rather they are already well founded by trusted investors who have great believe in this project, enough funds to see development of this project to the future, am just amazed how this project is well planned out, very deserving project indeed.

And to be in sky news is huge publicity.

yes it is great to be in the news, the only problem with sky news is that it is watched by elderly people who don't have any clue about technology.

A lot of company CEO's watch Ian King's programme so we've had a number of potential partners reach out as a result of the interview.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:06:56 AM

Maybe we could put it as half bread is better than none, any publicity will be good for Temtum and i want to believe that not all who watch sky news are elderly people, maybe there is a 1% who are young that could benefit from it.

Or business contacts who would like to partner with temtum...

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:07:12 AM

They are certainly doing well with the publicity in getting their coin noticed. This sort of professionalism is often a good indicator of the quality of the project itself. I will be looking into it some more.

Thank you for the support!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: