Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: temtum was on Sky News on Monday!?!  (Read 815 times)
georgehosterguy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:07:38 AM

Congrats to the project for such exposure, I have to looked at their bounty now and they just have a small amount of reward for participants. The team seems to be confident that the project will be a success as normally bounties are high to attract more bounty hunters, but this one seems to be a good project and confident to have secured funds to develop the project.

Funds are secured for the long term!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:08:31 AM

Congrats to the project for such exposure, I have to looked at their bounty now and they just have a small amount of reward for participants. The team seems to be confident that the project will be a success as normally bounties are high to attract more bounty hunters, but this one seems to be a good project and confident to have secured funds to develop the project.

Yeah the reward of the bounty is not very attractive but i guess many join because most of the elaborate reward offered by other campaigns don't come to be reality because most of them will turned out to be scams or worthless but with Tem there is assurance you will get your reward even if not much.

This is also just the first part of our bounty campaign, we have many more to come Smiley

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:09:38 AM

Yeah the reward of the bounty is not very attractive but i guess many join because most of the elaborate reward offered by other campaigns don't come to be reality because most of them will turned out to be scams or worthless but with Tem there is assurance you will get your reward even if not much.

People are so much depressed by the regular scam in bounties that they'd be doing jobs in any low payment if they feel secure about the project.
Temtum has been able to get the attention of the crypto community and could be one of the rare successful project of 2019.

I agree, it definitely looks like it has what it takes to be one of the few successful projects of 2019. I am very curious to see how much it will be trading for on coinall. I am know I will be buying some! Smiley

We think we've got what it takes Smiley

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 10:11:36 AM

Maybe we could put it as half bread is better than none, any publicity will be good for Temtum and i want to believe that not all who watch sky news are elderly people, maybe there is a 1% who are young that could benefit from it.
Lol, actually we have too many youths that are not interested any more in some of these news, where you either find them more is on business news because everything on their mind right now  is how they can make money to secure their future, and that is why you find elderly people more on news, and not only on sky news, both cnn and other great news media that we know

One good thing about this move By TENTUM is that it will surely create more respect for them, and people would still see them to be a genuine project for them to have gone to the extent to declare themselves to the public, because their team member must have approached the sky news crew before they can get that slot on the platform, so it will be difficult for them to be fraudulent.

Sky News don't interview many projects so always a good sign Wink

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:01:19 AM

Temtum, one of the promising projects that I participate in.
Moreover, now it is available on CoinAll. This Temtum cryptocurrency is different, it has good scalability and fast speed.
It is not only about what the news said, but this is also about the technology and ideas brought by Temtum.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 11:32:30 AM

Maybe we could put it as half bread is better than none, any publicity will be good for Temtum and i want to believe that not all who watch sky news are elderly people, maybe there is a 1% who are young that could benefit from it.

Or business contacts who would like to partner with temtum...

the fact remains being on that channel alone speaks volume about this project, i am sure that news have already target the right people and was convincing enough to bring them onboard, it is not everyday yo see crypto project on tv, for tem to go this mile to publicize it's project and product means they are very confident with what they are about to offer the public, a payment system like never before.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:40:03 AM

Temtum, one of the promising projects that I participate in.
Moreover, now it is available on CoinAll. This Temtum cryptocurrency is different, it has good scalability and fast speed.
It is not only about what the news said, but this is also about the technology and ideas brought by Temtum.

Temtum is one of the best projects currently in this market and I like the idea of this project because it is certain that the ecosystem of this project will support all investors in the market . At first I just saw this as a bad ICO project but looking at how they developed the project, this is the coin that you should consider more in the near future. Currently, the trading volume of TEM is more than 1 million USD and this is a very high number for a new project

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 11:47:27 AM

it's good to hear that some of the altcoins are coming up which a great and innovative technologies and temtum is one of them.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 12:39:28 PM

This project has been successful, they don't need too much project advertising. Just silence and do it, Temtum is currently listed at coinall without an ICO or IEO, this is one of the few successful projects in 2019

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:57:19 PM

This project has been successful, they don't need too much project advertising. Just silence and do it, Temtum is currently listed at coinall without an ICO or IEO, this is one of the few successful projects in 2019

The video was quite expository and I am quite inclined to believe that this blockchain platform can be really special. The blockchain solution is offers are tremendous coupled with its novel consensus algorithm devoid of PoW but purely node participation. I am impressed

So far, the project is showing its best. I hope the team will not slow down and continue in the same spirit.
But advertising, in their place, I would advise expanding, for those goals to which the project should not be able to achieve without proper dissemination of information about the project.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 11:08:46 AM

Aren't there supposed to be update rolling out last week or this week? i thought there were more than 1 update according to the way @op sound in his last post, i know about that of ROOBET was hoping there will be more coming out especially the tem wallet for both pc and mobile, we should have some update regarding that, need to get my tem off exchange asap.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:45:58 AM

I heard about this yes, but it totally surprises me that more people are not talking about the project. In those big ICO/crypto Telegram groups no one mentions them, but I believe this will change in time.
georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:18:47 AM

Aren't there supposed to be update rolling out last week or this week? i thought there were more than 1 update according to the way @op sound in his last post, i know about that of ROOBET was hoping there will be more coming out especially the tem wallet for both pc and mobile, we should have some update regarding that, need to get my tem off exchange asap.

Wallets are incoming I promise.

Just working on some final tweaks Wink

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:19:32 AM

I heard about this yes, but it totally surprises me that more people are not talking about the project. In those big ICO/crypto Telegram groups no one mentions them, but I believe this will change in time.

Which groups in particular? Let me know and I'll see if we can put some effort in there!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: