Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: temtum was on Sky News on Monday!?!  (Read 815 times)
georgehosterguy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 11:49:03 PM

Check this out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzQXCr3r6RE

https://www.reddit.com/r/Temtum/comments/calitu/temtum_on_sky_news/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:42:48 AM

I have recently noticed that temtum is very well appreciated by the community.  Can you introduce good characteristics of temtum compared to other projects?
georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 10:20:34 AM

As a payment coin it is pretty unrivalled for speed, security, low resource requirements and scalability.

The project is financially stable without the need for an IEO as the team and in the process of on-boarding clients which will be announced soon.

It is also quantum secure  Grin

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:17:51 AM

Wow at first I looked at it thinking it was just a normal project, because there was nothing special. I know because they have a bounty campaign starting over a month ago.
georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 01:38:00 PM

Genesis block will be launched & private keys stored at the Royal Mint in London at 4pm today!

Time to go live!

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:51:24 PM

Really? that is a good exposure for such project. I didnt watched the youtube channel and looks like the community and dev of this project is very active in promotion.

They have bounty in the forum and such exposure on media is also publicity so they must be working hard to make this project known by the people.

Signature for rent
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:36:11 AM

I have recently noticed that temtum is very well appreciated by the community.  Can you introduce good characteristics of temtum compared to other projects?

It's nice to hear good news and good  comments for this project and as part of the bounty we're very happy since the purpose and function is very usable in our society with current technology , so high expectations of this project will be going to success .
georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:30:40 AM

Really? that is a good exposure for such project. I didnt watched the youtube channel and looks like the community and dev of this project is very active in promotion.

They have bounty in the forum and such exposure on media is also publicity so they must be working hard to make this project known by the people.

We are getting the word out there that's for sure.

Following the listing on CoinAll on the 17th we have some more news to follow which will be to announce the first customer of temtum which will put TEM into the hands of thousands of users.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:31:21 AM

As of yesterday at 4pm the temtum network genesis block was created inside of the Royal Mint!

upload pic

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:47:39 AM

I have recently noticed that temtum is very well appreciated by the community.  Can you introduce good characteristics of temtum compared to other projects?

It's nice to hear good news and good  comments for this project and as part of the bounty we're very happy since the purpose and function is very usable in our society with current technology , so high expectations of this project will be going to success .

Thanks for your support!

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:56:34 PM

Following the listing on CoinAll on the 17th we have some more news to follow which will be to announce the first customer of temtum which will put TEM into the hands of thousands of users.
That's great, you are really doing great and attentive for the promotion of temtum. The bounty is being managed by one of the most popular and reputable campaign manager in the forum so I think I should look into it.

Is there any hint on that announcement for the first customers that purchased temtum?

Signature for rent
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:47:15 AM

Temtum has confirmed its partnership with coinneal.  Temtum has grown for a long time and this is a real product project.  If the IEO sales organization temtum I will participate.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 01:41:16 AM

Well, as you can see, I am a supporter of temtum.
It's pretty unique in the world of crypto.

First off, it was developed at a university as part of a Ph.D dissertation along with the first ever Doctor of Cryptocurrency.
This means that the entire creation went through a very rigorous vetting process.
Since all published ph.d dissertations in the US have to be peer reviewed and presented before academic panels, temtum has been already been thoroughly tested.
So all of it's claims are not speculation, it is real.
It is by far the fastest, lightest, and cheapest payment crypto in the world

Another great thing is since it has already been created, tested, and genesis block mined, they are skipping the entire ico/ieo circus.
It really is something that has a real chance at becoming mainstream.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:54:56 AM

That's great, you are really doing great and attentive for the promotion of temtum. The bounty is being managed by one of the most popular and reputable campaign manager in the forum so I think I should look into it.

Is there any hint on that announcement for the first customers that purchased temtum?

As of yet TEM is not available to buy until it goes live on CoinAll Smiley

and Hhampuz is great!

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:55:36 AM

Temtum has confirmed its partnership with coinneal.  Temtum has grown for a long time and this is a real product project.  If the IEO sales organization temtum I will participate.

Thank you! There is no IEO but it will be immediately purchasable on Coinall once listed.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:56:15 AM

Well, as you can see, I am a supporter of temtum.
It's pretty unique in the world of crypto.

First off, it was developed at a university as part of a Ph.D dissertation along with the first ever Doctor of Cryptocurrency.
This means that the entire creation went through a very rigorous vetting process.
Since all published ph.d dissertations in the US have to be peer reviewed and presented before academic panels, temtum has been already been thoroughly tested.
So all of it's claims are not speculation, it is real.
It is by far the fastest, lightest, and cheapest payment crypto in the world

Another great thing is since it has already been created, tested, and genesis block mined, they are skipping the entire ico/ieo circus.
It really is something that has a real chance at becoming mainstream.

A great and accurate breakdown, thanks chocopapaya!

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 08:01:24 AM

Waoh! Beautiful.  This is a great boost of faith for everyone

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Fireag

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:08:05 PM

The project is very interesting indeed. I got acquainted with it in more detail and was pleasantly surprised. I think they have a promising future.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:23:10 PM

Wow at first I looked at it thinking it was just a normal project, because there was nothing special. I know because they have a bounty campaign starting over a month ago.
I also thought this was a normal project, nothing special. But since I learned it more thoroughly, this is really a good and wonderful project in the future. This is a project that will be listed in exchange without an ICO or IEO, they certainly have a lot of investment funds to be able to do it.

One reason i love this project, they are not organizing any money grabbing ico or ieo rather they are already well founded by trusted investors who have great believe in this project, enough funds to see development of this project to the future, am just amazed how this project is well planned out, very deserving project indeed.

And to be in sky news is huge publicity.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:08:52 PM

Waw! Just saw this thread which by the way i think it's great for more exposure, i watch that of Temtum on sky news and i really was amazed by the level of exposure Temtum is gaining, this team just bring it, i can't wait to see the release of mobile wallet, i expect it to exceed expectations.
Also excited about trading tomorrow, Tem/Usd is a good start, it can stable the price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: