Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideal Time to Accumulate more Alts?  (Read 1139 times)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:54:15 PM

It is risky as Bitcoin is still at a very high price. But some altcoins are worth less than their bottom price. It is not a bad idea to buy altcoins as they might get pumped.

Be careful with the definition of the bottom, many traders and ordinary people including me, have lost much on the wrong definition of the bottom. Perhaps the bottom of the altcoins is somewhat lower than we see now.

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?

the point on your words above is about ethereum and litecoin
as i knew, both are the best altcoin, especially ethereum as the mother of tokens in this industry
so, if you buy more ethereum and litecoin in current conditions, thats very great idea mate
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 04:54:48 AM

Guys!

Do you think like me this is ideal time to buy more alts? We got now correction on bitcoin and we test support lines on ltc and eth. So? Buy Yet?

Anytime is the best time to buy or accumulate coins just do your research, and only includes coins that have potential in the market, if you bought or accumulate coins in the last four months I'm pretty sure you are already in profit, wait for the all-time high for the right exit or to sell your coins.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:09:19 AM

Guys!

This is a good time to buy, don't be afraid that the market will fall in the future. I am sure that after they pump BTC pump, they will do same thing with altcoin.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 686

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:13:48 AM

Guys!

This is a good time to buy, don't be afraid that the market will fall in the future. I am sure that after they pump BTC pump, they will do same thing with altcoin.

I have no doubt it will happen but we need to patient, BTC has pump but not good enough so it could take time before it will reach a new ATH.
While we are holding we need to be patient but if we have an extra funds to buy, we can always take advantage on the situation because I believe the price of altcoins now is still very cheap, just choose wisely and avoid shit coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:24:08 AM

Guys!

I think all the time is right to make an altcoin purchase,But my suggestion is better to choose the altcoin that you think is very promising to do an investigation, We must always be careful in choosing altcoins to invest rather than suffer losses in the future

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 08:42:55 AM

Guys!

Well, yes it is indeed the best time to buy more altcoins right now when prices are so low at the moment. But just buy those altcoins that will surely give you profits. Be careful and review first before investing.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:46:32 AM

Guys!

I think all the time is right to make an altcoin purchase,But my suggestion is better to choose the altcoin that you think is very promising to do an investigation, We must always be careful in choosing altcoins to invest rather than suffer losses in the future

Everyone will look for a promising coin and  I think it's not hard to find them.
At this stage where altcoins is still not bullish, we can have them at a very good price and there's a lot of altcoins that are in decent exchange and has decent volume, so I guess they are a better option to buy now.

There is no assurance they will rise, but we should gamble if we believe on them, I'm sure bull run is not only for bitcoin, altcoins run will come soon.

RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:02:44 AM

Dip time is the best time to buy cheap altcoins. Cryptocurrency is like a sinosiodal wave with its high points and low points. The bear market gives rise to the bull market and vice versa. So if altcoins are currently under bear, now is the best time to load your bags

Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:18:42 AM

Dip time is the best time to buy cheap altcoins. Cryptocurrency is like a sinosiodal wave with its high points and low points. The bear market gives rise to the bull market and vice versa. So if altcoins are currently under bear, now is the best time to load your bags

The question is always asked and when is dip, when you think it is very low, it will continue to decrease. This market is a highly volatile market, it can change at any time
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:26:32 AM

Dip time is the best time to buy cheap altcoins.

Nobody knows exactly where the bottom is. In 2018, according to some, it was 10k bottom. But then this market saw 6k dollars and 3k dollars. For some, the bottom may be the peak relative to others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:05:53 PM

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency is a very good capital investment. And as soon as there is an opportunity in the market to buy a crypt at a very low price. You need to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. I personally do so and advise you to take this opportunity.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:19:55 PM

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrency is a very good capital investment. And as soon as there is an opportunity in the market to buy a crypt at a very low price. You need to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. I personally do so and advise you to take this opportunity.
I am one of the newbie also that always waiting for the market to dump. I usually buy altcoins when market suffers from decline. However, I do not enter in the market with the scenario like today. Wherein we don't know if the price continuously move up or crash anytime. I believe that more weeks to go, the market will start to crash suddenly in resulting for a good biy point.

nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:28:36 PM

Sure, we have witnessed one of last chances or last chance to accumulate cheap altcoins. Among good altcoins which should be accumulated, Ethereum is the best one for now, because the coin lost its strong support around 0.024 to 0.025 BTC recent hours, and currently stood around 0.025BTC. It's time to accumulate Ethereum, in particular.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:29:10 PM

Guys!

If this is the right time or the ideal time to buy an altcoin lot, it is necessary for us to see a potentially profitable altcoin. Litecoin and ETH are good for buying in large quantities at this time in my opinion.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:06:03 PM

we haven't seen any price increases at Altcoin, the benchmark for altcoin is ETH in my opinion, so if we want to buy Altcoin, we have to be able to increase ETH prices. So for now we can still buy at Altcoin and wait for ETH price increases.

bastian466

Activity: 1316

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:17:52 PM

For altcoin for now the price is right to buy it kneels me because in these weeks there has been a pretty deep decline but I am quite disappointed that the altcoin showed a slow increase in contrast to bitcoin which showed a rapid increase

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:37:49 PM

in my opinion for now, because the alt price has not gone up and also the market situation is still supporting it so start to get alt and save for a long time, but be careful because if you choose wrong you will lose
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:42:25 PM

In the bear market is the best way to buy the Alts and store it until the bull market without any hesitation. Only $200 of investment can make you millionaire in a very short period of time or within the 3 or 5 years.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:38:34 PM

I genuinely think that accumulation of altcoins is overrated and too many altcoins may not be the best strategy.
Instead do  your research and invest in some exclusive altcoins, maximum of 10 because this will protect your investment and you will be able to benefit fully from exclusive projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: