Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects  (Read 22864 times)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:40:26 PM

Bounty campaigns can sometimes be very frustrating. Especially when you work without getting paid or that you receive your payment at the wrong time, which might be unbearable. And I think there will be no best time, because that time has  already vanished.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:57:54 PM

I think there is no specific time for promoting bounty campaigns. You can do so anytime but when the bear market comes, you should be ready to hold the coins till the bull run comes before you can sell it. You will regret when you see that the prices rise up high, If you dump your coins that early.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:32:25 PM

If you will think so, then it is not known when the altcoins season will come, and perhaps because of this you will have to wait a very long time, so it’s better now to participate at least in several bounty companies.
I would say that now we need to participate in 50 percent of all bounty campaigns that appear now because now it’s not at all clear which projects will be very successful and which ones will fail. 90 percent can be successful if the Altcoin season starts in a couple of weeks

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:03:04 PM

I understand what you mean. If someone is difficult to cope with their feelings about crypto, it is better to really leave it for a while. Just invest in bitcoin and forget for a certain time. I think that's a reasonable plan.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:51:52 PM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

When it comes to bounty participation; there is nothing like best time
Key values to bounty participation is

* promoting good potential projects
* doing substantial task to get good amount of tokens
* be efficient and follow the rules to avoid working for free
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:00:47 PM

For how long are going to wait for the Altcoin season to come?, no one knows. And presently, promoting bounty projects at this era seems to be a waste of time to me. So the fact still remains that the best time to promote bounty projects is during the bull run.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:18:28 PM

Good bounty projects are popping up since January 2019 and I'm glad I never stopped hunting ,it will be wise if you do the same because many more are yet to come ,who knows what might happen after bitcoin hits it new all time high? Maybe altcoins season will take over
Its a good time investment but how many has gotten on exchange? It is still one of the worst bounty season but could turn out good if the project get listed early and team are active. They might give better profit than old coins when the alt season kicks off

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:12:04 PM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

If I really understand your concern here, you are actually addressing bounty hunters here. I don't think the best thing is to quit bounty work now because there are still some good bounties out there. It is just the duty of the bounty hunter to do due diligence before starting any bounty task.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 03:59:26 PM

There is no such thing as alt season, just people making bad decisions and investing in the wrong coins. Maybe out of greed? I myself have fallen to greed, I admit not to a very large extent, fortunately.
People just need to better educate themselves about the projects they do not fall for copy paste scams. ITt is like a wolf in sheep's clothing but each time just a different sheep's clothing yet still there is a wolf below.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:18:08 PM

2017 is a different time, it's not the time, it's how you do your own research if you stop looking for a better time to promote, you'll end up missing a great project, the good project launches regardless of the situation, they believe they have something great to offer to the community, and they can always attract investors and supporters, it's not the time it's how you detect or picked the right one.

Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:19:17 PM

It seems to me that what happened in 2017 will never happen again, only then there were huge payments and the companies always paid them, now the projects often try to cut the premiums, or do not pay the premiums at all.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:34:55 PM

Because in 2017 there were a lot of bounty projects that were promising benefits for members who worked for him and supported by increasing market prices which created high prices for altcoins so that the income of big hunters

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:39:27 PM

I don't think there is the best time to promoting bounty projects. The success of each bounty campaign depends on the fund that the project needs and projects team. And the good projects can find this funds in the bull season or the bear season. Which I received a good reward in many bounty campaigns that I participated in both bull season time and bear season time.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:51:54 PM

Promotion of new projects can be done at any time, but if we talk about investment attractiveness and the time when it is profitable for investors to make investments, this is only the period when the cryptocurrency market is in a bullish trend.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:57:44 PM

I am not clear about your altcoin season point! I don't think there has any season like that. This is a growing time, crypto price is increasing, in my view, this is the right time to promote a project through bounty camp!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit