Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:44:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects  (Read 22864 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:21:47 PM

there is no specific time to join a bounty campaign. when you see that there is a good project that you deserve to follow, join in. if you doubt then don't ever try to join. paid or not is an end business.

anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:23:24 PM

successful pre-sale is a good sign to join and promote a bounty.
As this year, IEO selected system of sale is a good thing to grab.
BEST to choose a project to promote in general

SOFTCAP REACHED + IEO in a good exchange.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:25:59 PM

I used to get very good results while participating in Bounty companies that conducted ico companies and was fine with me.  But today the work of the Bounty Hunter is not rewarded in its true worth and therefore each of us has very high hopes for IEO.  Recently, projects really show good results thanks to ieo, because in this way it will be possible to select projects that will have prospects in the future, and will not distribute junk coins in the cryptocurrency market.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:00:52 PM

I think the best time to promote bounty projects is always in the bullrun time because there is assurance of making more profits from the projects you helped promotes
Well, the bull run is the same thing as the altcoins season, because if we term it as bull run alone, bitcoin is the major coin that makes the market bullish, and not every altcoins depends on the bull run of BTC, the only altcoins that has been functioning well in value are the altcoins that are group as the top coins in the market or on exchanges.

Other altcoins does not rely on bullish trend of bitcoin and many of them even decline in value which may not be the best time to promote them to get more surge, the best time is when bitcoin is going sideways, many altcoins tends to pick up then and many investor’s attention is diverted from bitcoin market temporarily to altcoins market, and developers needs to be up and active during that time to promote their projects so that investors can easily see it and pick interest in it.
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:51:00 AM

2017 is the best session for the bounty hunter. I think it was the royal time for bounty. I hope this time also right for promote bounty.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:31:42 PM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters
Yes. If the altcoin price starts to increase. Then campaign participants can also get money. Unfortunately, at this time the altcoin price is dropping. We can't do much about this. Yes, be patient.
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:38:57 PM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters
Yes. If the altcoin price starts to increase. Then campaign participants can also get money. Unfortunately, at this time the altcoin price is dropping. We can't do much about this. Yes, be patient.
I don't think it has anything to do with altcoin and the altcoin season, that's nonsense.
The problem now is that investors are not interested in ICO at all, just look at some dead ico after they are listed on the market.
Let's forget about 2017 and move from the past.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 09:40:56 PM

I dont exactly understand what you mean  by altcoin season but I think anytime will be nice to promote a project as long as you have made enough research about it and you can go along with it. Since the market situation is not static, you definitely will have a lot of coins in your wallet when it pays off.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:06:16 PM

When everyone cries about the dumps and deep market, the real bounty hunters work hard, hoping for the best
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 02:00:11 AM

When everyone cries about the dumps and deep market, the real bounty hunters work hard, hoping for the best
well, no matter the market is bad, true bounty hunters still take advantage of opportunities at every opportunity. hope there is good luck from the project supported. predictions can be missed but great hopes for success from a profitable project don't disappear.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:26:24 AM

If I wait for the altcoin season to promote the project, I think it's a wrong decision. Because we never know when the altcoin season will occur. Will we wait and without anything we can do. It's better from now to promote a bounty project in order to produce something.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:37:24 AM

Thats right, right now it is an awesome time to collect altcoins from different bounty programmes, because market is recovering and it seems like altcoinseason is about to start. Do not lose your head when it comes guys.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:14:56 PM

Yeah, and you'' get your tokens just right after that season ends - that's cool  Grin
Bounties and airdrops are good before the bull market. Maybe several months before or something around it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:23:56 PM

The best times for bounty projects we had two-three years ago, but now I can see also a few new interesting projects using bounty campaigns for their promoting.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:41:44 PM

I don't think there's a special time to promote a bounty, but I admit 2017 is the best year for a bounty hunter because the pay at that time was very high.
2017 is the year when we don't understand a project and many investors are investing because it's a lot of altcoins that pump crazy.

labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:50:00 PM

there seems to be no altcoin season this year and the altcoin season has come in 2017. in 2017 many successful projects and tokens have high sales points on several exchanges. Unlike this year many projects end in fraud and only a few can produce but the prizes are not like 2017.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:18:01 PM

When the market starts to wake up and Bitcoin and ethereum and other rating cryptocurrencies rise in price, then this is in my opinion the best time for new projects, since investors find it easier to invest when their assets are expensive.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:06:51 AM

I imagine that is likewise valid, that the altcoin season fell in 2017. Many prize hunters got a major benefit that year. numerous effective projects and the tokens they get have high selling focuses. however, the market likewise needs incredible help from people in general and incorporates bitcoin cost increments, since this can likewise build the costs of different altcoins.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:14:10 PM

So this is all about how bounties are on peak on the year 2017. I really understand this situation but it doesnt mean that bounties are just for altcoin season. Even a lot of altcoins that continues to sprout, campaigns are still rare. I wonder when those golden times will come back.
i am also curious, hopefully the golden period will return soon next year.

indeed the current situation is very bad for bounty participants, most of the bounty hunters do not get maximum results like a few years ago. but i still have faith that being a bounty hunter still produces. it's just that we have to be on a good project.

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:17:58 PM

For whom the best time?
For bounty hunters? No, they are complaining of earning a little.
For projects? No, they are complaining of raising a little.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀