Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:13:23 AM

the concept of the Adsana idea is very good.  provide handling of dogs and humans who suffer from cancer.  in which countries will your project be run, what in one country or the whole world?

It depends on how much they will raise during STO. But we hope that they will opperate in every country of the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:46:00 AM

the concept of the Adsana idea is very good.  provide handling of dogs and humans who suffer from cancer.  in which countries will your project be run, what in one country or the whole world?

It depends on how much they will raise during STO. But we hope that they will opperate in every country of the world.

I'm sure that they will raise enough money to start the business. It is a rarity in crypto, when the project has working product and this product is good.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:32:36 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:08:03 PM by mprep

I'm sure that they will raise enough money to start the business. It is a rarity in crypto, when the project has working product and this product is good.

Indeed, 99% of all projects that started the fundraising here doesn't have a real product, they have an idea, and this idea is, usually, to raise money and to run.

Trying to care a cances is definitely good. But what sense in your project? For what are you raising money? Do you have drugs from cancer or what you have at all?

Hi traveler007,  The sense of our project is that we will be able to stop and cure cancer in people and dogs.  It is a proprietary treatment that uses two FDA approved drugs in combination.  The effect is we are killing cancers cells and cancer stem cells which are the cancer cells that spread thru the body.  I have included, in the very first post of this ANN, a brief description on how it works.  Plus it explains the treatment on our website at https://adsana.io

What we have is a real working treatment.  For people, our Chief Scientific Officer and Inventor of the treatment, has been successfully treating people in China since 2009.  In 2009, he was given one hospital in China to treat people and now he has 26 hospitals using his treatment. 

For dogs, I have been treating dogs in Texas for free so that we can establish a clear cut protocol.

So we have a lot!

We are raising the money to start opening clinics.  We are ready.  We have one small clinic here in Texas to treat dogs but we need to build one's that can handle a lot more dogs and we need them to be in places where a large amount of dog owners can bring their dog within a reasonable driving distance.

Kind Regards

Gary

This sounds like a joke. Most smart people in the world dont have drungs from cancer and you have? You even dont have any deegre (like PhD) doctor in your team

As usual, people are saying something without any understanding of the subject they are talking about. Adsana uses drugs that exist for a long time. Nobody tried to use them for cancer treatment before. That's it.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:32:10 AM

Trying to care a cances is definitely good. But what sense in your project? For what are you raising money? Do you have drugs from cancer or what you have at all?

Hi traveler007,  The sense of our project is that we will be able to stop and cure cancer in people and dogs.  It is a proprietary treatment that uses two FDA approved drugs in combination.  The effect is we are killing cancers cells and cancer stem cells which are the cancer cells that spread thru the body.  I have included, in the very first post of this ANN, a brief description on how it works.  Plus it explains the treatment on our website at https://adsana.io

What we have is a real working treatment.  For people, our Chief Scientific Officer and Inventor of the treatment, has been successfully treating people in China since 2009.  In 2009, he was given one hospital in China to treat people and now he has 26 hospitals using his treatment. 

For dogs, I have been treating dogs in Texas for free so that we can establish a clear cut protocol.

So we have a lot!

We are raising the money to start opening clinics.  We are ready.  We have one small clinic here in Texas to treat dogs but we need to build one's that can handle a lot more dogs and we need them to be in places where a large amount of dog owners can bring their dog within a reasonable driving distance.

Kind Regards

Gary

This sounds like a joke. Most smart people in the world dont have drungs from cancer and you have? You even dont have any deegre (like PhD) doctor in your team

As usual, people are saying something without any understanding of the subject they are talking about. Adsana uses drugs that exist for a long time. Nobody tried to use them for cancer treatment before. That's it.

Interesting, how they found out they these drugs, when they are using together, can affect on cancer cell so effectively?

Piastr

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:51:10 AM

So we have a lot!

Kind Regards

Gary

Interesting, how they found out they these drugs, when they are using together, can affect on cancer cell so effectively?

There is a person in the team, who is PhD in Microbiology with 30 years experience in this field. I think he has enough time to try many variations of drugs while he'd found this one.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:04:27 PM

I'm interested if the team plans to visit blockchain forums? Such as Block Seoul Summit in September or Summit in Moskow?

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:32:11 PM

I'm interested if the team plans to visit blockchain forums? Such as Block Seoul Summit in September or Summit in Moskow?

What can I say for that, they should visit those summits, because it is a chance to show yourself plus there, often, many institutional investors on such events.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 01:39:54 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:08:22 PM by mprep

Are you sure that you can comply with all SEC requirements regarding STO? I think many investors will be afraid that you can't. So, you need to ensure them, that everything is fine and the project won't have any problems with SEC.

Hi Pastor, Yes i am very confident that we can comply with the SEC.  I have raised money thru Reg D's before for other projects.  It is not difficult.
A Reg D allows you to be exempt from quarter and annual filings.  We do NOT have to file a lot of paper work.

Because I have lived here all my life and conducted business here so long the rules are very familiar to me.

Also we have a securities attorney on retainer.  He is an expert in SEC law.  He will make sure we are on point at all times.

Gary

I hope so.  I believe that this will be a great investment for the crypto world.  And most have what is called a MVP (Minimal Viable Product).  We have gone way past that.  We have a Real Working Product.

Gary

What can I say for that, they should visit those summits, because it is a chance to show yourself plus there, often, many institutional investors on such events.

We plan too.

That was Dr. Tsang's brilliant work.  As I have explained for the second drug we use different Chemotherapy drugs so that is nothing new. Everyone knows about chemotherapy drugs.

The key to our success is the other FDA approved drug.  That is the one the weakens the cancer cells so much that a small dose of a chemotherapy drug will kill the cells.  So we don't have to use a lot of the chemotherapy drug to effectively kill the cancer cells.  So with our treatment no one has the terrible side effects from chemo.

Piastr

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:15:09 PM

Are you sure that you can comply with all SEC requirements regarding STO? I think many investors will be afraid that you can't. So, you need to ensure them, that everything is fine and the project won't have any problems with SEC.

Hi Pastor, Yes i am very confident that we can comply with the SEC.  I have raised money thru Reg D's before for other projects.  It is not difficult.
A Reg D allows you to be exempt from quarter and annual filings.  We do NOT have to file a lot of paper work.

Because I have lived here all my life and conducted business here so long the rules are very familiar to me.

Also we have a securities attorney on retainer.  He is an expert in SEC law.  He will make sure we are on point at all times.

Gary

Great! It is really good that you have so professional team. Such factor is one of the most important when we are talking about developing so promising project.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 02:15:20 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:08:46 PM by mprep

When is the Summit in Moscow?

So we have a lot!

Kind Regards

Gary

Let me clarify that statement a bit.  The one drug we use, but in smaller doses, are various chemotherapy drugs.  It is the other FDA drug that no one tried to use before in combination with the chemo drugs.

Gary

The mankind needs about 200 years to close all factories and to use only green technologies, but even after that the Solar activity will be same or even higher. So, the problem of cancer will be always relevant.

Factories makes up the most of the business worldwide. I know some companies are applying environmental-friendly approach but still the most effective way to manufacture their products is using the factory equipment and chemicals. But in  future, vaccines will be created to lessen the risk of cancer or completely cure it.

A vaccine that will stop all process of mutation of any cell? I don't it is possible in the near future. But we can decrease the risk of cancer right now by improoving factories' facility. And we definetely need projects like this.

There are some cancer vaccines out their right now.  There is even one for dogs for Melanoma a skin cancer.  The challenge with vaccines is that they only work on a certain type of cancer.  In fact, most main stream cancer research works on a specific cancer.  I read an articles last month about a drug they used on cancer patients the destroyed every cancer cell in a persons body.  It sounded very promising until you read the bottom of the article and it said the cancer drug works for only a certain patient with a certain gene in their body.  People with that gene make up is .01% of 1% of the population in the US. 

That is why going that route or the immunotherapy route, they may have a break through but it is limited in who it works on and for what type of cancer.

Our Infusion therapy is not bound by those limitations.  Our treatment kills all cancer cells because it weakens all cancer cells so the chemo can work. 
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:39:10 PM

When is the Summit in Moscow?

There are many websites where you can find the list of crypto events. I've used https://blockchainevents.ru/ to find this information.

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:04:02 PM

We plan too.

Exelent! Some team think it is not a good idea to visit such events. I don't know why, but they think that people will bring them money without any effots from the team. I'm glad that you understand that.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 03:07:30 PM

As well as animals. That's why this project is so important. I'm curious, will this method be used for cancer treatment of cats, parrots and other pets?

It will work on cats.  I am not sure about parrots or other pets.  Right now there is a huge need for this in dogs. Dogs have cancer in epidemic proportions.  For example, just in the U.S. there are 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs.  There are only 1.5 million new cases of cancer in people in the U.S.  13.5 million new cases of cancer in people worldwide.
Piastr

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:22:42 PM

I hope so.  I believe that this will be a great investment for the crypto world.  And most have what is called a MVP (Minimal Viable Product).  We have gone way past that.  We have a Real Working Product.

Gary

There was a time, when almost every new project raised a big amount of money without any MVP. The only thing they had was only an idea. Today, the idea should be amazing to be able to raise any funds. Having working product, you have a huge advantage.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:32:57 PM

As well as animals. That's why this project is so important. I'm curious, will this method be used for cancer treatment of cats, parrots and other pets?

It will work on cats.  I am not sure about parrots or other pets.  Right now there is a huge need for this in dogs. Dogs have cancer in epidemic proportions.  For example, just in the U.S. there are 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs.  There are only 1.5 million new cases of cancer in people in the U.S.  13.5 million new cases of cancer in people worldwide.

When you will appear in this business, curing dogs and people all over the world, there will be many companies who will try to get other markets while you are developing only these 2. Maybe, you should treat from the very beggining cats too, not only dogs?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:03:22 PM

There was a time, when almost every new project raised a big amount of money without any MVP. The only thing they had was only an idea. Today, the idea should be amazing to be able to raise any funds. Having working product, you have a huge advantage.

That is my hope.  You know people tend to invest in projects when they see others investing.  I am think of making a special offering as an incentive to have people start investing.

The incentive would be for the first 100 investors from this forum who invest, I will give them a bonus of 20% more SANA tokens.  So if they invested at least $1,000 worth of BTC or ETH, that would give them 10,000 SANA tokens so with the bonus it would give them 12,000 SANA token.

What do you think?  Would that be a good incentive?
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:04:32 PM

The mankind needs about 200 years to close all factories and to use only green technologies, but even after that the Solar activity will be same or even higher. So, the problem of cancer will be always relevant.

Factories makes up the most of the business worldwide. I know some companies are applying environmental-friendly approach but still the most effective way to manufacture their products is using the factory equipment and chemicals. But in  future, vaccines will be created to lessen the risk of cancer or completely cure it.

A vaccine that will stop all process of mutation of any cell? I don't it is possible in the near future. But we can decrease the risk of cancer right now by improoving factories' facility. And we definetely need projects like this.

There are some cancer vaccines out their right now.  There is even one for dogs for Melanoma a skin cancer.  The challenge with vaccines is that they only work on a certain type of cancer.  In fact, most main stream cancer research works on a specific cancer.  I read an articles last month about a drug they used on cancer patients the destroyed every cancer cell in a persons body.  It sounded very promising until you read the bottom of the article and it said the cancer drug works for only a certain patient with a certain gene in their body.  People with that gene make up is .01% of 1% of the population in the US.  

That is why going that route or the immunotherapy route, they may have a break through but it is limited in who it works on and for what type of cancer.

Our Infusion therapy is not bound by those limitations.  Our treatment kills all cancer cells because it weakens all cancer cells so the chemo can work.  

So, do I understand right, that at the moment you have an unique method of cancer treatment, that nobody else has? Is your therapy can kill all cancer cells on any stage of cancer?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:31:24 PM

When you will appear in this business, curing dogs and people all over the world, there will be many companies who will try to get other markets while you are developing only these 2. Maybe, you should treat from the very beggining cats too, not only dogs?

Our treatment is proprietary so they cannot just go use our treatment.  Let's get a few clinics up and going first.  They we can add cats.  With our funding, we have budgeted a certain amount for continued research so we can start investigating the protocol for cats.
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:40:28 PM

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:13:36 PM

Our treatment is proprietary so they cannot just go use our treatment.  Let's get a few clinics up and going first.  They we can add cats.  With our funding, we have budgeted a certain amount for continued research so we can start investigating the protocol for cats.

You are right, it is very important to find as many investors as possible right now. Are you going to visit Crypto Summit in Moskow? As i can see they announced Arnold Schwarzenegger's visit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: