Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8167 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:29:53 PM

I hope you will increase % of treatment. It is important , you give chance for people and hope it will work eventually.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:45:04 PM

I have never faced any STO yet, so I hope you will suceed. By the way why have you opt for STO insted of ICO/IEO?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:06:03 PM

Do you have scientific journals tied to this project discussing your cancer treatment specifically for dogs?
I was looking for such links or references on your whitepaper regarding articles that you have proven the efficiency of this method, but to no avail.
Also, you are looking for dog owners who can afford this kind of treatment because let's face the fact, this will cost them a hefty price, where ordinary dog owners can't avail such services.

If you look over this thread you will see much discussion on all of this. 

Here is what i posted to someone else a few days ago
Researchers publish data for (1) if they are trying to gain interest for more funding. (2) They are working on a new drug that needs the per review in scientific journal. (3)  Publications are good publicity for the researcher so they can find other companies that want to use them for research so they can continue to get paid.

WE HAVE a treatment that works and has worked on people for 13 years. A treatment that is Proprietary.  We do not want others to know about it until we have had a few years to give our investors a fair return on their investments.  Without investor, our clinics will not happen so it is our responsibility to help them earn a good ROI.

I do not know where you live but let me discuss the costs in the US where we are going to open these at first and then to Europe. I have been involved in canine cancer research in the US since 2006.  Normal costs for treatment now that do not work are $10,000 and up.  And people in the US paid that all the time and still lose there dogs.  We paid ourself $10,000 on one dog and $6,000 on another just to lose them anyways.

How treatment is going to cost around $4,000.  It is cheaper than anything I know.  They are going to have treatments from 4 to 6 weeks still for $4,000. At least that is our target price right now.

So if the treatment already works and has worked on people for 13 years already as you mentioned above, you should have filed a patent for this already,
If you don't want others to know, you should have gotten your patents to secure your protection whenever someone wants to use or imitate the same method. Do you have one at least?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 10:23:36 PM

Multiple comments and responses

I have never faced any STO yet, so I hope you will suceed. By the way why have you opt for STO insted of ICO/IEO?

Because we live in the US and the company is a US company so no matter what we do the SEC is going to say it is a security token and we did not want to create this in another company because our attorneys told us still since the owners are in the US they would still say it is a security.

When you ask about a IEO.  Are you talking about a Initial Equity Offering or Initial Exchange Offering.

Because a Initial Equity Offering is the same thing that we are doing.  Our security token is tokenized shares of stock in our company.  And a Initial Equity Offering is equity in the company.

Initial Exchange Offering we can do either because in the US are tokens are consider, according to the Howey Test, as a security.

So if the treatment already works and has worked on people for 13 years already as you mentioned above, you should have filed a patent for this already,
If you don't want others to know, you should have gotten your patents to secure your protection whenever someone wants to use or imitate the same method. Do you have one at least?

I have answered this before but will go over it again.  We have a Process Patents   in China, Japan and Australia.  If in the US it would still only be a process patent NOT a product patent.

A product patent is when you build or create something unique such as a new drug.  We did not create a new drug we are using FDA approved and already patented drugs.

We have a Process Patents   in China, Japan and Australia. Here is a good example of a process patent.  You want to build a new car for a new company.  Lets call it the Fast Car Company.  So to build this you buy a Ferrari engine, a Ford transmission and a Volvo rear end.  And you take these other car company parts and you put them together in such a unique way that you have this awesome fast car. Fastest street car out there. Smiley

You could not get a product patent for this fast car because you have used other companies parts BUT... you can get a process patent that states you combined these other company parts in a very unique way that makes the process to build your fast car unique.

Same with us we cannot get a Product patent because we are not creating a new drug we are only using already patent FDA approved drug in what is called a Novel way .

The problem is process patents are very expensive to defend and protect because someone could use every part you used and in the same process as you used them but added just one more part that your fast car did not use.  That said, legally they have NOT infringed on your process patent.  So we did not want to spend a lot of money to get a process patent in the US. Very expensive to constantly defend in court.

But what we do have is a propriety trade secret.  And the trade secret laws in the US are stronger than most patents. And if someone breaks them we can get 3 times the award money in damages.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 11:22:12 PM

Any thoughts on making bounty for your STO? I think you can expand your audience with hunters
Also telegram channel is needed to get more investors

Already there.  217 members  https://t.me/AdSana71919
bbc2008

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:41:39 AM

If cancer can really be controlled or treated, this project is really amazing. Gary is actively helping me to contact Professor Zeng's hospital in China, because my father-in-law also has lung cancer. Thank you. I used to be a doctor, and I would be very concerned about this project.
Multiple posts and responses
Despite the fact that chemotherapy is very unhealthy, it is in many cases powerless to defeat cancer and I know the cases of my friends when, after several years of recovery, the cancer reappeared on another organ.

There are two types of cancer cells.  The cancer cells in the original tumor or source of cancer and there are cancer stem cells which are stem cells that have fused with the original cancer cells. Stem cells is what spread cancer or what is called Metastasis.

There is the other situation that I have spoken here about and it is on our website or whitepaper.  MDR protein pumps.  MDR stands for Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  All cells have them and MDR pumps are what help cells to be resistant to various drugs thus the name Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  That is why traditional chemotherapy works sometimes and does not work sometimes OR better put does not kill all the cancer cells especially the cancer stem cells. And when that happens in traditional chemotherapy so cancer stem cells do not die and eventually the begin to spread the cancer again.

That is why our AdSana treatment works so well.  We temporarily disable the MDR protein pumps from working and so, even at a low 10% does of chemo, we kill all the cancer cells.  So you may ask if 10% works so well why don't you use a full dose.  Well because we don't have to so why cause the patient the terrible side effect of a full dose of chemo.

I hope that makes sense.  Another statement you might here when someone or a dog has surgery to remove a tumor is "I believe I got all the margins".  In layman terms that mean, I think I got all the cancer so none can spread.  Well a lot of times those cells are so microscopic that it is impossible to get them all.  That is why if right after that surgery the patient would get our treatment then we know for sure we got all the cancer stem cells and the cancer should not come back.

The new question has been born when I read previous posts. Were the such situations, when the cancer came back after your treatment?

That is a good question.  Not all of our treatments are the same.  And let me explain that.  A normal aggressive treatment for people would be one treatment a day for a total of 7 to 10 weeks.  For dogs three times a week for 4 to 6 weeks.  Now some people who may have to travel to a clinic cannot stay there for 7 to 10 weeks because of work and such.  That has happen to Dr. Tsang with some of his hospitals that use his treatment in China.  So they come for two weeks.  The kill the cancer stem cells but often time the short period cannot kill all of the original tumor.  So the original tumor with fuse with new stem cells and now new cancer stem cells are formed and it begins to spread.

So what is recommended for the patient is to come back every 6 months for another two week treatment.  And continue with this process every six months.  With this strategy, our treatment has taken a fatal disease and turned it into a chronic disease that just needs to be treated ever so often.

Gary
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:18:22 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 05:08:01 AM by garyn

If cancer can really be controlled or treated, this project is really amazing. Gary is actively helping me to contact Professor Zeng's hospital in China, because my father-in-law also has lung cancer. Thank you. I used to be a doctor, and I would be very concerned about this project.

Okay perhaps I am misunderstanding your statement. So I will give you a chance to clarify what you are saying but let me tell you what I am reading.

First you say.
Gary is actively helping me to contact Professor Zeng's hospital in China, because my father-in-law also has lung cancer. Thank you.
 Which first let me correct you.  His name is Dr. Tsang NOT Professor Zeng.  

You have literally sent me 11 emails about asking for us to help your father-in-law..  And we are doing everything we can to connect you up with an ONCOLOGIST in China to give your father-in-law the treatment.  .....And you say "I would be very concerned about this project"

That does not make sense?  IF you are concerned why are you asking for help for your father-in-law?

And what do you mean you used to be a doctor? What type of doctor and why are you no longer a doctor. I have asked you that in the personal emails and you have not answered that.

I mentioned to you that an Oncologist is giving the treatment because that really lends a lot of credibility to our treatment for a Oncologist wanting to use it to battle cancer.

Please clarify if I am misunderstanding what you said.

Gary
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:25:35 AM

The new question has been born when I read previous posts. Were the such situations, when the cancer came back after your treatment?

You mean those 10% of treatment that failed or you are asking about 90% of successfull treatments? By the way, why cancer can come back?
I believe that even if 10% are successful, then little by little, in small steps we can achieve more in the future.

You misunderstood. This method of treatment has 90% of success and only 10% failed. So, it is literally the most successful method of cancer treatment ever.

Piastr

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:30:56 AM

I hope you will increase % of treatment. It is important , you give chance for people and hope it will work eventually.

I believe it is important to do the success rate 100% too. That it will mean, that AdSana literally defeat the cancer. So, they need to understand why failures happen.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:09:00 AM

As for me, I think that ICOs have no trust anymore, so it is not efficient to conduct the ICO. When we are talking about IEO, it is too expensive.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
bbc2008

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:44:49 AM

I'm sorry I think it's a translation problem. Sometimes the description has some problems. I care about both your project and my father-in-law's disease. I was a clinician 20 years ago. Later, family reasons gave up. Business projects have been selected so far. In 2013, we learned about BTC and invested in some block chain projects.

Okay perhaps I am misunderstanding your statement. So I will give you a chance to clarify what you are saying but let me tell you what I am reading.

First you say.
Gary is actively helping me to contact Professor Zeng's hospital in China, because my father-in-law also has lung cancer. Thank you.
 Which first let me correct you.  His name is Dr. Tsang NOT Professor Zeng.  

You have literally sent me 11 emails about asking for us to help your father-in-law..  And we are doing everything we can to connect you up with an ONCOLOGIST in China to give your father-in-law the treatment.  .....And you say "I would be very concerned about this project"

That does not make sense?  IF you are concerned why are you asking for help for your father-in-law?

And what do you mean you used to be a doctor? What type of doctor and why are you no longer a doctor. I have asked you that in the personal emails and you have not answered that.

I mentioned to you that an Oncologist is giving the treatment because that really lends a lot of credibility to our treatment for a Oncologist wanting to use it to battle cancer.

Please clarify if I am misunderstanding what you said.

Gary
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:54:08 AM

Do you have scientific journals tied to this project discussing your cancer treatment specifically for dogs?
I was looking for such links or references on your whitepaper regarding articles that you have proven the efficiency of this method, but to no avail.
Also, you are looking for dog owners who can afford this kind of treatment because let's face the fact, this will cost them a hefty price, where ordinary dog owners can't avail such services.

If you look over this thread you will see much discussion on all of this. 

Here is what i posted to someone else a few days ago
Researchers publish data for (1) if they are trying to gain interest for more funding. (2) They are working on a new drug that needs the per review in scientific journal. (3)  Publications are good publicity for the researcher so they can find other companies that want to use them for research so they can continue to get paid.

WE HAVE a treatment that works and has worked on people for 13 years. A treatment that is Proprietary.  We do not want others to know about it until we have had a few years to give our investors a fair return on their investments.  Without investor, our clinics will not happen so it is our responsibility to help them earn a good ROI.

I do not know where you live but let me discuss the costs in the US where we are going to open these at first and then to Europe. I have been involved in canine cancer research in the US since 2006.  Normal costs for treatment now that do not work are $10,000 and up.  And people in the US paid that all the time and still lose there dogs.  We paid ourself $10,000 on one dog and $6,000 on another just to lose them anyways.

How treatment is going to cost around $4,000.  It is cheaper than anything I know.  They are going to have treatments from 4 to 6 weeks still for $4,000. At least that is our target price right now.

As far as I know, they have patent. But it is not a product patent, but process patent. It is very difficult to keep this kind of patents in save.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:04:28 AM

Despite the fact that chemotherapy is very unhealthy, it is in many cases powerless to defeat cancer and I know the cases of my friends when, after several years of recovery, the cancer reappeared on another organ.

There are two types of cancer cells.  The cancer cells in the original tumor or source of cancer and there are cancer stem cells which are stem cells that have fused with the original cancer cells. Stem cells is what spread cancer or what is called Metastasis.

There is the other situation that I have spoken here about and it is on our website or whitepaper.  MDR protein pumps.  MDR stands for Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  All cells have them and MDR pumps are what help cells to be resistant to various drugs thus the name Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  That is why traditional chemotherapy works sometimes and does not work sometimes OR better put does not kill all the cancer cells especially the cancer stem cells. And when that happens in traditional chemotherapy so cancer stem cells do not die and eventually the begin to spread the cancer again.

That is why our AdSana treatment works so well.  We temporarily disable the MDR protein pumps from working and so, even at a low 10% does of chemo, we kill all the cancer cells.  So you may ask if 10% works so well why don't you use a full dose.  Well because we don't have to so why cause the patient the terrible side effect of a full dose of chemo.

I hope that makes sense.  Another statement you might here when someone or a dog has surgery to remove a tumor is "I believe I got all the margins".  In layman terms that mean, I think I got all the cancer so none can spread.  Well a lot of times those cells are so microscopic that it is impossible to get them all.  That is why if right after that surgery the patient would get our treatment then we know for sure we got all the cancer stem cells and the cancer should not come back.

That is a good question.  Not all of our treatments are the same.  And let me explain that.  A normal aggressive treatment for people would be one treatment a day for a total of 7 to 10 weeks.  For dogs three times a week for 4 to 6 weeks.  Now some people who may have to travel to a clinic cannot stay there for 7 to 10 weeks because of work and such.  That has happen to Dr. Tsang with some of his hospitals that use his treatment in China.  So they come for two weeks.  The kill the cancer stem cells but often time the short period cannot kill all of the original tumor.  So the original tumor with fuse with new stem cells and now new cancer stem cells are formed and it begins to spread.

So what is recommended for the patient is to come back every 6 months for another two week treatment.  And continue with this process every six months.  With this strategy, our treatment has taken a fatal disease and turned it into a chronic disease that just needs to be treated ever so often.

Gary

I hope this method of cancer treatment will help your father-in-law to defeat this disease. At least, there is a 90% chance for that, and this is truly high chance.

Piastr

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:33:15 AM

Gary

I hope this method of cancer treatment will help your father-in-law to defeat this disease. At least, there is a 90% chance for that, and this is truly high chance.

I'd even asked him to inform the community of this project about the treatment of his father-in-law. It will be a good example for those skeptics, who were here.

bbc2008

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:43:39 AM

I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project. Smiley

Gary

I'd even asked him to inform the community of this project about the treatment of his father-in-law. It will be a good example for those skeptics, who were here.
bbc2008

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:47:54 AM

I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project. Smiley

Gary

I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

Gary

I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project.

True, CEO of this project is very responsible, he tries to answer absolutely all questions, and his answers consist of lot of information.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:35:30 PM

I want to ask how they are going to advertise their clinic? what resources will they use and how much are they ready to spend on SMM?

Piastr

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:45:13 PM

I want to ask how they are going to advertise their clinic? what resources will they use and how much are they ready to spend on SMM?

Well, you can try to visit the website of the project. Also, you can read the whitepaper. I'm sure, You will find many answers on your questions.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:08:13 PM

Well, you can try to visit the website of the project. Also, you can read the whitepaper. I'm sure, You will find many answers on your questions.

The question about the exact way of advertisement is still open, because it is very important to understand if the team knows how to promote their business.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: