Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:09:50 AM

I'm sure it is a ad idea to burn unsold security tokens. I understand why bounty hunters want it, but it is not good for company. At the moment, tokens can be bought in $0.1 per token. In 2 years company will be able to sell tokens in $1 per unit. It will help them to upgrade their bussines greatly.

Which is good for everyone, including us, bounty hunters. Stronger business will bring us higher profits. I dream to have enough passive income, to forget about job. Cheesy

As for me, I have no doubt, that this project has prospects to become the most powerful net of clinics in the world, that treat cancer using so effective method.

Just found this thread and it is quite hard to read all 11 pages of it, so I want to ask you, why this project is so good in your opinion?

Very strong team with 30+ years experience in their field, already full working product that is very effective, much more effective than straditional methods.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:50:29 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 02:47:12 PM by Yanina

Very interesting! So, their method of cancer treatment is better than any other in the world? Really? How they did it and why they are not billionaires yet?
Piastr

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:21:42 AM

I'm sure it is a ad idea to burn unsold security tokens. I understand why bounty hunters want it, but it is not good for company. At the moment, tokens can be bought in $0.1 per token. In 2 years company will be able to sell tokens in $1 per unit. It will help them to upgrade their bussines greatly.

Which is good for everyone, including us, bounty hunters. Stronger business will bring us higher profits. I dream to have enough passive income, to forget about job. Cheesy

As for me, I have no doubt, that this project has prospects to become the most powerful net of clinics in the world, that treat cancer using so effective method.

Just found this thread and it is quite hard to read all 11 pages of it, so I want to ask you, why this project is so good in your opinion?

Very strong team with 30+ years experience in their field, already full working product that is very effective, much more effective than straditional methods.

They are active, they answer all questions here and in the social networks. What is the most important, their answers are very deep and detailed. So nobody can say, they are not experienced enough.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:35:55 PM

Very interesting! So, they method of cancer treatment is better than any other in the world? Really? How they did it and why they are not billionaires yet?
As they say, they were improving this method for years. They use a special combination of drugs which kill any kind cancer cell, meanwhile traditional methods can't do the same.

Piastr

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:16:41 PM

Very interesting! So, they method of cancer treatment is better than any other in the world? Really? How they did it and why they are not billionaires yet?

Everything has its time. As I understood, they don't want to sell the rights for using this method to another clinics. They are trying to get investments to build their own clinics all over the world.

Yanina

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:48:58 PM

Are they planning to visit blockchain event and summits in the nearest future? It would be great to see them in such places.
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:11:24 PM

Are they planning to visit blockchain event and summits in the nearest future? It would be great to see them in such places.

Their will be some events in September. As CEO said, they wanted to visit them. Moreover, they are planning to shoot a video with their Dr. Tsang. As for me, I'm waiting for that with impatience.

Yanina

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:48:27 PM

As they say, they were improving this method for years. They use a special combination of drugs which kill any kind cancer cell, meanwhile traditional methods can't do the same.

They are using drugs to treat dogs? It is some kind of special drug only for dogs or those drugs can be used for other animals? Maybe even for people?
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:54:38 PM

They are using drugs to treat dogs? It is some kind of special drug only for dogs or those drugs can be used for other animals? Maybe even for people?

They started from curing people. Now, they want to build clinics for dogs, that's why they tried to find doses for them. And they did it. This market is huge, by the way.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 05:36:02 PM

Well, there can be some effect from burning unsold tokens, but not high and not long, and not always. Usually, utility tokens are burned. But now we are talking about security tokens, which are some kind of assets of the project.

You are correct Piastr.  Security Tokens are like shares of stock.  You authorized a certain amount and then you issue some.  The normal in stock is to authorized a certain amount and issue much less.  We are doing the same with security tokens. Which are attached to shares of stock in AdSana.

There are mainly four things to drive up a stock or token price. 
1.   Supply and Demand.  If more people want to buy the stock or token then those who want to sell it including the company that issued the stock or token, then the price will go up.  If no one wants the stock or token and there are a lot of people trying to sell it then the price will go down.

2.   What is the earning of the company whose issued the stock or token? Simple market capitalization.  Earnings are revenue and profits the company makes. Any company that is not earning revenue is not going to be around long term unless they can continue to raise more money with the stock or token.  And then the supply and demand part in Point 1 come into the picture.

3.   Investors look at the capitalization of the company, which is the price of the stock or token times the number of shares or tokens outstanding.

4.   And fourth, the industry itself.  Investors will be looking at the cryptocurrency industry itself and deciding by many factors including points 1,2 and 3, if first they even want to invest, and which companies look the best to invest in.

I have never been participated before  in sales by type of service and I am very interested in whether you had a private sale and how much was sold there?

Right now are having a public pre-sale and later will have a public main sale.  The funds we used so far are many from all of us original shareholders plus we have sold so pre-paid credits for future treatment.

Gary
Piastr

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:11:39 PM

Well, there can be some effect from burning unsold tokens, but not high and not long, and not always. Usually, utility tokens are burned. But now we are talking about security tokens, which are some kind of assets of the project.

You are correct Piastr.  Security Tokens are like shares of stock.  You authorized a certain amount and then you issue some.  The normal in stock is to authorized a certain amount and issue much less.  We are doing the same with security tokens. Which are attached to shares of stock in AdSana.

There are mainly four things to drive up a stock or token price.  
1.   Supply and Demand.  If more people want to buy the stock or token then those who want to sell it including the company that issued the stock or token, then the price will go up.  If no one wants the stock or token and there are a lot of people trying to sell it then the price will go down.

2.   What is the earning of the company whose issued the stock or token? Simple market capitalization.  Earnings are revenue and profits the company makes. Any company that is not earning revenue is not going to be around long term unless they can continue to raise more money with the stock or token.  And then the supply and demand part in Point 1 come into the picture.

3.   Investors look at the capitalization of the company, which is the price of the stock or token times the number of shares or tokens outstanding.

4.   And fourth, the industry itself.  Investors will be looking at the cryptocurrency industry itself and deciding by many factors including points 1,2 and 3, if first they even want to invest, and which companies look the best to invest in.

I have never been participated before  in sales by type of service and I am very interested in whether you had a private sale and how much was sold there?

Right now are having a public pre-sale and later will have a public main sale.  The funds we used so far are many from all of us original shareholders plus we have sold so pre-paid credits for future treatment.

Gary

Do you already have a plan how exactly you will drive up the price of your token? I mean, I understand that it will go up when you will open a clinic, but what else?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 06:45:37 PM

Do you already have a plan how exactly you will drive up the price of your token? I mean, I understand that it will go up when you will open a clinic, but what else?

By creating a demand for the treatment will create excitement about the clinics and wanting to invest in the company.
By marketing our successes with the treatment. Have the Canine Cancer Center written about and talked about.
By producing revenue AND profit.
By advertising in the right publications
By creating value in the company

These are a few.

So, do I understand right, that at the moment you have an unique method of cancer treatment, that nobody else has? Is your therapy can kill all cancer cells on any stage of cancer?

Yes our treatment is unique and no one else is using it.

Yes it can kill cancer at all stages.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:48:30 PM

Much new information about the project can be found here https://medium.com/@sto_8048/the-new-cancer-revolution-b176435b4206. It is official Medium of the project.
Yanina

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:28:11 PM

By creating a demand for the treatment will create excitement about the clinics and wanting to invest in the company.
By marketing our successes with the treatment. Have the Canine Cancer Center written about and talked about.

These are a few.

So, do I understand right, that at the moment you have an unique method of cancer treatment, that nobody else has? Is your therapy can kill all cancer cells on any stage of cancer?

You are saying that you've found a cure from cancer no matter at what stage it is? It is awesome! You need to go on TV with this!
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 07:58:06 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 10:53:45 PM by garyn

You are saying that you've found a cure from cancer no matter at what stage it is? It is awesome! You need to go on TV with this!

We can kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells which is what causes cancer to spread.  And it is effective in all stages.  You understand it more check out this.

And to answer your questions, we are trying to get media coverage.

If you have more questions let me know.  

Gary
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:18:35 AM

I like projects related to health and well-being, as well as projects involved in the search for the cure of serious diseases, few have been successful, but it is good to see that there are more, and concerned about the welfare of animals, especially dogs, I have 2 and I love them as members of my family.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:30:32 AM

this project should be able to submit or invite cooperation in several well-known hospitals to help with what is needed in health

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:13:28 AM

These are a few.

I believe you and your team are good and experienced people in the field of medicine. but to succeed in funding your project, I think you need a partnership with another project that has been successful, because in my opinion your funding target ($ 42,000,000) is a very large amount.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:31:18 AM

Why are you using crypto to raise the funds? If what you claim is true then there should be hundreds of company that will be willing to fund you.

What will be SANA token be used for?

BINTEX