Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:53:11 PM

I think they made a survey, or they check where is the appropriate place they should start or launch their project so that it will be useful and it will be perfectly fitted to the chosen place. With this the project will have a good run on their operations.

They plan to start clinics in USA but the choice of place for clinics and number of the clinics depends from how much money will be collected during STO.
It is hard to expect on how much money will be collected for the project, but I support this project because we help the patients with a small amount of money. But small amount means everything.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:33:14 PM

Now the main task is to raise funds. I think that this will take some time, because this project is not HYIP and investors should not count on a quick profit. If the project doesn't raise enough money, they simply won't be able to open a clinic, but I think that people will gradually invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:42:16 PM

Now the main task is to raise funds. I think that this will take some time, because this project is not HYIP and investors should not count on a quick profit. If the project doesn't raise enough money, they simply won't be able to open a clinic, but I think that people will gradually invest.

That's right the project should now focus how they will raise funds I think they should promote the project more and try to get some big investors for their project so that this project will be able to satisfy people and dogs needs.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 04:41:10 PM

They plan to start clinics in USA but the choice of place for clinics and number of the clinics depends from how much money will be collected during STO.

We have certain areas that we know have either larger with dog population or are close enough to a larger part of the US population.  For example, if we open a clinic in Cleveland or Columbus, OH, 45% of the US population can drive there within 4 hours.

Some areas we are looking at putting clinics in the US are Cleveland, OH, West Palm Beach/Miami, Dallas/Fort Worth, Southern California, Northern California, Pacific Northwest,  Boston/New England, New York City to name a few.

Gary
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:33:59 PM

Sure. There must be a balance between price and quality of services. If the service is less quality than that of competitors, then such a business will be uncompetitive.
But there are still people who are willing to pay cheaper, but the quality will be dubious
There are people who do not recognize traditional medicine and are willing to pay psychics. A certain method of treatment will cost some money and I think that the figures are not taken from the air, and calculated all the costs. But in different countries, the salaries of doctors are different and other costs, too.
I am not an expert in this, but I always considered alternative medicine a kind of quackery. You can not give your money to scammers. Trust your health or the health of your beloved pet with professionals.
But still, there will be those people who trust projects, although this is not at all a fact that money will be invested there
People are very trusting and often, in pursuit of profit, they do not understand the project, but stupidly carry their money. Therefore, they lose them. One needs to invest in application projects such as this one.
Its good that people should trust the project they will participate in or invest their money on it, but they should not stick to that they also need to do more like check how the project will run or it will be stable in the near future.
You probably can’t check anything. We, as investors, will have to trust the people from the STO team, in particular Gary. But before investing, you always need to reduce all the factors, study the project and its future.

What would you like to check?  I can show you a lot.
I mean, the investor cannot actually check how the work on the project is going and where the collected money is spent .. Here we need to rely on the organizers and ask for reports on the work done, if possible.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:54:02 PM

By the standards of successful projects $1 million may not be so much, but now the crypto market is going through not the best times. People have lost part of their savings in the cryptocurrency, or rather many coins depreciated.
That is precisely the point. I remember the prosperous years of 2017-2018, when in half an hour 70 million dollars were collected on ICO. Then for the investor were the best of times. But it was hype time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mossand

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:59:05 PM

By the standards of successful projects $1 million may not be so much, but now the crypto market is going through not the best times. People have lost part of their savings in the cryptocurrency, or rather many coins depreciated.
That is precisely the point. I remember the prosperous years of 2017-2018, when in half an hour 70 million dollars were collected on ICO. Then for the investor were the best of times. But it was hype time.
Now people just become much more interesting and smarter, that is, they began to understand that there are a lot of scam projects on the market
Caleiaa

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:02:04 PM

Now people just become much more interesting and smarter, that is, they began to understand that there are a lot of scam projects on the market
In the old days i was told how people could buy apartments and cars for the bounty of the company, but the rest of the time has passed, now everything has changed and it is very sad, but the market is constantly changing course
justsimpleram

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:16:57 AM

In the old days i was told how people could buy apartments and cars for the bounty of the company, but the rest of the time has passed, now everything has changed and it is very sad, but the market is constantly changing course
Cryptocurrency that time is very gloom so that it pump so very high if you are a professional bounty hunter that time you got so many earning from it, but not all bounty hunters earn that much those who take risks, even though they have doubts they still do it in the end all their hard work had become their way to earn big.
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:38:01 AM

The big advantage of the project is they conduct STO and sell secure tokens. Now it is rare. Now the market conditions are bad, but after the fall of the market there is a growth of the market. It is necessary to wait. Kiss
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 08:20:28 AM

This is true in a good time, when ICO was in fashion, people could earn very solid money. But that time has passed, today it is necessary to look for new opportunities for earning, including investing in live projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mechanic081971

Zaydo

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:47:02 AM

This is true in a good time, when ICO was in fashion, people could earn very solid money. But that time has passed, today it is necessary to look for new opportunities for earning, including investing in live projects.
Since bitcoin lost its highest percentage, all of projects goes lost their percentage too and it is very difficult to find a new project to invest or to earn free coins.

Jr Member
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:01:04 AM

There are a lot of scams and a lot of investors lost their money investing in scams. Many people lost their trust to the cryptocurrency projects. It is not good for the cryptocurrency industry because a lot ot people stopped to invest.

Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:24:39 AM

Since bitcoin lost its highest percentage, all of projects goes lost their percentage too and it is very difficult to find a new project to invest or to earn free coins.

After the falls of the market there is recovery of the market and price of the tokens will grow. It is necessary to wait till the market recovery and growth the price of the tokens.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
mechanic081971

Zaydo

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:51:50 PM

After the falls of the market there is recovery of the market and price of the tokens will grow. It is necessary to wait till the market recovery and growth the price of the tokens.
Wait for too long till market goes back on the highest peek is very worth it than selling tokens on its lowest peek.

Jr Member
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:02:55 PM

The big advantage of the project is they conduct STO and sell secure tokens. Now it is rare. Now the market conditions are bad, but after the fall of the market there is a growth of the market. It is necessary to wait. Kiss
Now projects need much more time to collect even minimal funds than in the past. Of course, the team will have to wait for investors to weigh the pros and cons.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

Yes. Now many people remember the time of hype. But on the other hand, it is time for the crypto market and investors to reconsider their attitude to projects and should pay more attention not to the hype, but to a project based on real business.

justsimpleram

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:10:58 PM

Wait for too long till market goes back on the highest peek is very worth it than selling tokens on its lowest peek.
This is also a good chance for the newly project to bloom when market is very red right now they can go up or pump with the BTC when it pumps up again. But right now we can't tell when it can be happened next but it's better to invest right now while waiting.
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:18:56 PM

Yes. Now many people remember the time of hype. But on the other hand, it is time for the crypto market and investors to reconsider their attitude to projects and should pay more attention not to the hype, but to a project based on real business.
I think now it's time to make some investments in cryptocurrency, that market is really crazy.

https://www.minter.networ
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:28:58 PM

All the same, greed does its job. It is greed that prevents a person from making the right decisions both in trading and during investments. When there is profit, a lot of people do not take profits, but continue to wait for X100.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: