Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 06:04:20 PM

By the standards of successful projects $1 million may not be so much, but now the crypto market is going through not the best times. People have lost part of their savings in the cryptocurrency, or rather many coins depreciated.

The big advantage of the project is they conduct STO and sell secure tokens. Now it is rare. Now the market conditions are bad, but after the fall of the market there is a growth of the market. It is necessary to wait. Kiss

I don't know if because of the failure of most tokens from before means you have to wait.  I think it means you have to be smart and patient.  And look for the good investments where the company is being as transparent as they can.  And then you invest in those projects if they make sense to you.  If you have gotten all the information you need.

PLEASE NOTE:  Right now many of your coins have depreciated.  Some may never come back.  So what do you do?  Just sit there and pity yourself?  Or do you get back up and try to find ways to recoup your money.  So you have less to invest. 

Well then make sure the little you have is invested in good solid projects.  And let your little grow bigger.  Then when you have a good profit in a token take half out and let the rest stay in the investment.  Now invest the half you took out into other solid project that you have reviewed, researched and have as much knowledge on it as possible.  It will take time but you will earn much more than you ever lost this way.

Gary
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

By the standards of successful projects $1 million may not be so much, but now the crypto market is going through not the best times. People have lost part of their savings in the cryptocurrency, or rather many coins depreciated.
That is precisely the point. I remember the prosperous years of 2017-2018, when in half an hour 70 million dollars were collected on ICO. Then for the investor were the best of times. But it was hype time.
Now people just become much more interesting and smarter, that is, they began to understand that there are a lot of scam projects on the market
In the old days i was told how people could buy apartments and cars for the bounty of the company, but the rest of the time has passed, now everything has changed and it is very sad, but the market is constantly changing course
This is true in a good time, when ICO was in fashion, people could earn very solid money. But that time has passed, today it is necessary to look for new opportunities for earning, including investing in live projects.

There are a lot of scams and a lot of investors lost their money investing in scams. Many people lost their trust to the cryptocurrency projects. It is not good for the cryptocurrency industry because a lot ot people stopped to invest.
You're right. Many projects have been raising money for more than a year, and do not reach the desired goals. In many ways, this is the fault of greedy people who have squeezed out the last juices from the market and created panic. Perhaps it is done intentionally? I don't know. In any case, I have long forgotten about my tokens, which have fallen in tens of times.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:38:07 PM

That is precisely the point. I remember the prosperous years of 2017-2018, when in half an hour 70 million dollars were collected on ICO. Then for the investor were the best of times. But it was hype time.
Now people just become much more interesting and smarter, that is, they began to understand that there are a lot of scam projects on the market
All the same, greed does its job. It is greed that prevents a person from making the right decisions both in trading and during investments. When there is profit, a lot of people do not take profits, but continue to wait for X100.
Greed generates poverty. In today's market - x2 profit  is already very good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:42:52 PM

All the same, greed does its job. It is greed that prevents a person from making the right decisions both in trading and during investments. When there is profit, a lot of people do not take profits, but continue to wait for X100.
And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mossand

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:16:07 AM

Now there is no longer any profit on the market as big as before, when it was possible to buy a car for new tokens like they go to the exchange or put money in a bank
Caleiaa

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:23:36 AM

And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:31:43 AM

They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:20:36 AM

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

This is possible to happen that newly project will go up with the market when it recovers again this happens so many times when I participate and invest to the new project I interested in they become instant success when market go up again. This is a such a great time for them to go with the flow of the market sooner or later.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:58:30 AM

This is possible to happen that newly project will go up with the market when it recovers again this happens so many times when I participate and invest to the new project I interested in they become instant success when market go up again. This is a such a great time for them to go with the flow of the market sooner or later.
Some of newly projects rise up same with the market. I think the projects will rise soon when bitcoin got recover its lose.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:24:54 AM

Some of newly projects rise up same with the market. I think the projects will rise soon when bitcoin got recover its lose.
The project will be actively promoted and the price of the token will increase after market stabilization, but not now.

cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:35:29 AM

Everything takes a time and development of the cryptocurrency project that offers treatment of cancer takes a time. But the price of tokens of cryptocurrency project that offers technology of treatment of cancers does not depends so much from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:36:59 AM

The project will be actively promoted and the price of the token will increase after market stabilization, but not now.

You have the magic words, not now, now is not the right moment for icos, people are not buying and risking money into crypto, forget about icos, even if looks proffesional like this one,
all the investment are in hard times right now, nobody thought bitcoin could fall at 8k again, and see now, and this is not the button, maybe we will see more blood for the next couple months,
that guy Gary D. Nice and the site looks proffesional, but same as a lot of old icos, now forgotten in the corn,  but well the goal have good proposit and maybe will have success.

Good luck to everyone joining into the project.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:34:29 AM

You have the magic words, not now, now is not the right moment for icos, people are not buying and risking money into crypto, forget about icos, even if looks proffesional like this one,
all the investment are in hard times right now, nobody thought bitcoin could fall at 8k again, and see now, and this is not the button, maybe we will see more blood for the next couple months,
that guy Gary D. Nice and the site looks proffesional, but same as a lot of old icos, now forgotten in the corn,  but well the goal have good proposit and maybe will have success.

The problem is that all cryptocurrency tokens depends too mach from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry and if falls the price of Bitcoin, people become disappointed in cryptocurrency and drop the price of all altcoins too.

esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:34:17 PM

The problem is that all cryptocurrency tokens depends too mach from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry and if falls the price of Bitcoin, people become disappointed in cryptocurrency and drop the price of all altcoins too.
But some times if the project is strong, the price of tokens could go up when all market is going down.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 02:19:30 PM

x2 or 200% profit is great in any market

[/quote]

And 10% return is very good.  People work all their lives to have a consistent 10% ROI on their regular retirement savings.  A CD pays between 1% to 2% in the US.  Mutual Funds run between 3% to 6% on the normal
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:28:09 PM

But some times if the project is strong, the price of tokens could go up when all market is going down.
I think that most of the movements of the crypto market, both up and down, are largely made artificially.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:52:43 PM

x2 or 200% profit is great in any market

And 10% return is very good.  People work all their lives to have a consistent 10% ROI on their regular retirement savings.  A CD pays between 1% to 2% in the US.  Mutual Funds run between 3% to 6% on the normal
[/quote]

In cryptocurrency industry there is a big risks but a big profits too. But a lot of people prefer more stability and less risks, they prefer to have a stable and long term profit.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 05:06:23 PM

I think that most of the movements of the crypto market, both up and down, are largely made artificially.

For ICO's yes, especially cryptocurrency built on software yet developed or not need or those that do not or will not have a revenue model.

But STO's  are different and they are treated and will trade like stocks in a stock exchange.  They will be control by

Supply and Demand
Revenue and quarterly profits
The industry they are in

To name a few

It is like comparing apples to oranges.  The will be different.  Forgot those tokens and the ones that are worthless.

STO's give you ownership in the company like a stock.

Gary
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 07:14:16 PM

Bitcoin's collapse was probably caused by an artificial collapse. A lot of people were waiting for his growth, had to throw off the extra passengers. I think this will not affect on raising money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:24:38 AM

Bitcoin's collapse was probably caused by an artificial collapse. A lot of people were waiting for his growth, had to throw off the extra passengers. I think this will not affect on raising money.
The market is very red right now that crypto people make inactive in cryptocurrency. But if start raising up again and the market turns to green again many investors will pop up then this is a great chance for the new project like this to grow up also.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: