Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:47:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8170 times)
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:06:32 PM

As I understant the realization of ideas and the future profit will depend how much money will be collected during STO.

I'm pretty sure they will get a big percent of their funding on their STO but I think they should do more about on it and never depend on their STO they should have private investors, and also they should have done more partnerships.
Why did the team choose the principles of sales of STO and not IEO, which is now very popular? What did the team take advantage of?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:17:32 PM

As I understant the realization of ideas and the future profit will depend how much money will be collected during STO.

I'm pretty sure they will get a big percent of their funding on their STO but I think they should do more about on it and never depend on their STO they should have private investors, and also they should have done more partnerships.
Why did the team choose the principles of sales of STO and not IEO, which is now very popular? What did the team take advantage of?

Because they have a secure tokens that are backed up by real assets. That is why they conduct STO. On IEO is sold utility tokens that are not backed up by real assets. Usually they backed by nothing.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:47:57 PM

What is the latest updates of this project ? Sorry I'm not not active recently about the updates in this project.

I am about to have a major announcement once I have the contract fully signed.  Will let you know.

Gary
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:23:14 PM

I think that partnerships will be concluded during the life of the project. For now, you need to collect the necessary money to open the first clinic in the United States.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:48:24 PM

We are.  I honest thought I would get most it from here and give everyone a chance to get into the project but we have not received one investment form the ANN thread.  Nothing

So I am now depending on other sources.

Gary
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:12:01 PM

What is the latest updates of this project ? Sorry I'm not not active recently about the updates in this project.

I am about to have a major announcement once I have the contract fully signed.  Will let you know.

Gary

That's nice I'm gonna wait for that major announcement that you will release soon. I'm gonna be more active nowhere to see that announcement.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 12:10:27 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE--AdSana just signed with Sphinx, an exciting new mobile wallet and mobile trading app.  AdSana will be able to launch its STO on Sphinx within a few weeks.  Once the STO is closed, AdSana through the Sphinx mobile app will be directly connected with multiple regulated security token exchanges run by governments such as Jamaica, Barbados and more which means AdSana’s SANA security token will be able to be traded on any of the regulated security token exchanges.

Here are some of the additional services as listed by Sphinx:

Services (the “Service(s)”):
•   Mobile Trading Integration: Investors have the ability to buy, sell and check balances with applicable listings through their Broker(s);
•   Withdrawal and Deposit Services: Investors can withdraw the Customer’s digital assets to their integrated Sphinx Wallet, deposit the Customer’s digital assets to their broker(s) and perform wallet address whitelist requests from Sphinx Platform;
•   Digital Token Management: Investors can view their individual balances of the Customer’s digital tokens and prove ownership of the Customer’s tokens;
•   Investor Services (where available): Investors can participate in the Customer’s Issuer initiated Services including blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Issuer Initiated Services: Ability for the Customer to initiate Issuer Services such as Promotional Listings, Promotional Articles, Blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Marketplace STO Listing (if applicable): The Customer’s security token offering is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors;
•   Marketplace Explore: The Customer’s security token market listing(s) is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors; and
•   Customizable Profile Page on Sphinx Tile: Customer may customize their Company profile page
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:16:25 PM

10% is regular bet for similar projects, why is this project better than the rest?

It is differ from the rest  Cheesy. It is necessary to carefully study the White papers to understand why this project is differ then the other project. Nobody says that it will be a big profit here, but for many people stability of investment is better that a big profit.
That's not an answer  Grin.
All projects of this plan are very similar to each other, you need to individually approach each project.

Exactly! Most of the projects here are having the same plan and roadmap but it's hard to see which one will really going to follow the scheduled plan for each quarter if the community will not going to ask the progress on each plans.
Some of project who has a roadmap is very long to wait to end their roadmap but most of them are very successful project. But the problem is we need a long patience to wait for the new progress for them.

Well the roadmap is usually for the whole year plan. It will really take a lot of time each quarter before they achieve the target developments on each quarter and as long they are following and meeting it, everything will be fine.

At your service
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:45:57 PM

It is good that signed and agreement with exchange for the conduction STO. But it is necessary to promote STO that people will know about it conduction.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 03:12:09 PM

It is good that signed and agreement with exchange for the conduction STO. But it is necessary to promote STO that people will know about it conduction.

We are trying our best to get the word out.  We are a small team and I thought I could hired more to help promote but I can't right now.
justsimpleram

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:41:19 PM

We are trying our best to get the word out.  We are a small team and I thought I could hired more to help promote but I can't right now.

That's good they should consider that kind of topic right now and it's urgent so that many people or investors will aware of the STO of this project. And this project will assure more good outcomes to it.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:54:45 PM

Many projects conducts IEO on different exchanges to collect more money for development.

serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:38:59 PM

Because they have a secure tokens that are backed up by real assets. That is why they conduct STO. On IEO is sold utility tokens that are not backed up by real assets. Usually they backed by nothing.
And where are the documents that confirm that the tokens of this project are supported using real money?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:09:59 PM

A lot of depends from the platform for conduction IEO. Usually exchanges promote IEO among their traders but a lot of depends how many traders there are on the platform of exchange.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:02:08 PM

That's good they should consider that kind of topic right now and it's urgent so that many people or investors will aware of the STO of this project. And this project will assure more good outcomes to it.

I hope so
justsimpleram

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:55:28 AM

Many projects conducts IEO on different exchanges to collect more money for development.

You're right because some people or investors want different exchanges like those investors that have issued or trust issues in some exchange. But it's okay to have one if the exchange has a high trust rate or one of the top exchanges in this time.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:56:43 AM

Well it's really necessary if they really wanted to continue the project and they don't have enough funds for future developments. It's also a nice chance for us to grab some opportunity for those kinds of projects.

At your service
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:27:51 AM

Well it's really necessary if they really wanted to continue the project and they don't have enough funds for future developments. It's also a nice chance for us to grab some opportunity for those kinds of projects.

It is necessary that it will be demand in the tokens, but if the project conducts a lot of IEO in different exchanges and sell a lot of tokens there are a lot of tokens but no demand in tokens.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:38:23 AM

It is necessary that it will be demand in the tokens, but if the project conducts a lot of IEO in different exchanges and sell a lot of tokens there are a lot of tokens but no demand in tokens.

As I understand secure tokens are backed up buy real assets. It is impossible to issue secure tokens that are not backed up buy assets.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:03:17 PM

As I understand secure tokens are backed up buy real assets. It is impossible to issue secure tokens that are not backed up buy assets.
It is good to have some secure tokens because it's very legit. I brought some secured tokens last year but I sell due to emergency...

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: