Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8170 times)
vera152515

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:46:06 PM

The idea of this project deserves great influence and I would say that it is necessary to connect here investors of a global scale. But I do not know of any projects with a similar theme that would bring profit to investors.
That could be the type of charity projects.

It will not be a charity project, because treatment of cancer will costs a money.  Treatment will costs less money than in other clinics but it will be expensive.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:58:58 PM

I see there are very strict requirement regarding security tokens especially if it will be more than 2000 investors in the company. The most important thing is that security tokens have liquidity.

Security token is very strict because of the characteristics of it and how it will be used by the project. But this kind of tokens is very worth investing for than other tokens or the simple one this is more legit so that many people are looking for it.
for now they have characteristics that everyone expects, it has been seen that hard work is not in vain with some real success
many people began to monitor this project going forward because don't want to feel sorry
The project is promising and complex. His goal is to solve one of the most problems of mankind. I think that investors will be happy with their investments in the future. STO is a safe investment method, you can trust it.
Where are the real customer comments about that project, I see only promises.
The project is only at the opening stage. Money is needed to transform promises into something tangible. Gary said the fees are very weak. How can you work without money?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:04:28 PM

I hope you have plans to launch a bounty campaign. With it, you can attract more users or/and investors.

I think that the ability to get secure tokens for the participation in bounty campaign will attract a lot of bounty hunters to promote the project.

They will for sure have a lot of users and investors that will be interested in their project. But they can gather more if they have some bounty that has high standards so that more people will see and will explore their project.

It will be good if it will be bounty here. But I am not sure that they are interested to have a big bounty campaign and pay a lot of secure tokens for bounty hunters.
A bounty campaign is good for advertising a project, but serious companies that are confident in their success very often refuse this campaign.

Even if serious company conduct bounty the payment for bounty hunters is very small because a lot of person participate in bounty and all bounty bujet destributed between many people. One bounty hunter get very small amount of money.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 03:12:25 PM

Truly, powerfull projects don't use bounty at all.

Yes powerful projects don't use bounty at all.  I used a bounty program and it produce very little. I know I was new to the world and I needed some help to get the word out but most of the bounties only copied what I wrote and reposted it.  I instead hire some marketing people to help create content for the various media.

It is definitely getting my Telegram channel AdSana STO very active.  And I like that so I will keep working with them.  I have paid out the bounties and stopped the bounty program completely.

Where are the real customer comments about that project, I see only promises.

We can't have real customer comments until we open a clinic.  Can't open a clinic until we raise the money.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 04:20:12 PM

I hope you have plans to launch a bounty campaign. With it, you can attract more users or/and investors.

I think that the ability to get secure tokens for the participation in bounty campaign will attract a lot of bounty hunters to promote the project.

They will for sure have a lot of users and investors that will be interested in their project. But they can gather more if they have some bounty that has high standards so that more people will see and will explore their project.

It will be good if it will be bounty here. But I am not sure that they are interested to have a big bounty campaign and pay a lot of secure tokens for bounty hunters.
A bounty campaign is good for advertising a project, but serious companies that are confident in their success very often refuse this campaign.

Even if serious company conduct bounty the payment for bounty hunters is very small because a lot of person participate in bounty and all bounty bujet destributed between many people. One bounty hunter get very small amount of money.
This is because the pool of rewards has become much smaller than it was in 2017-2018. And also increased the number of people wishing to participate in the campaign.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 04:39:22 PM

I understood. That is, Adsana will be added to the exchange already? I have not seen this news. The main thing is that this helps the project raise money.
[/quote]

I did post it on this ANN thread.  Here it is again.

IMPORTANT UPDATE--AdSana just signed with Sphinx, an exciting new mobile wallet and mobile trading app.  AdSana will be able to launch its STO on Sphinx within a few weeks.  Once the STO is closed, AdSana through the Sphinx mobile app will be directly connected with multiple regulated security token exchanges run by governments such as Jamaica, Barbados and more which means AdSana’s SANA security token will be able to be traded on any of the regulated security token exchanges.

Here are some of the additional services as listed by Sphinx:

Services (the “Service(s)”):
•   Mobile Trading Integration: Investors have the ability to buy, sell and check balances with applicable listings through their Broker(s);
•   Withdrawal and Deposit Services: Investors can withdraw the Customer’s digital assets to their integrated Sphinx Wallet, deposit the Customer’s digital assets to their broker(s) and perform wallet address whitelist requests from Sphinx Platform;
•   Digital Token Management: Investors can view their individual balances of the Customer’s digital tokens and prove ownership of the Customer’s tokens;
•   Investor Services (where available): Investors can participate in the Customer’s Issuer initiated Services including blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Issuer Initiated Services: Ability for the Customer to initiate Issuer Services such as Promotional Listings, Promotional Articles, Blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Marketplace STO Listing (if applicable): The Customer’s security token offering is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors;
•   Marketplace Explore: The Customer’s security token market listing(s) is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors; and
•   Customizable Profile Page on Sphinx Tile: Customer may customize their Company profile page
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:31:00 PM

I understood. That is, Adsana will be added to the exchange already? I have not seen this news. The main thing is that this helps the project raise money.

IMPORTANT UPDATE--AdSana just signed with Sphinx, an exciting new mobile wallet and mobile trading app.  AdSana will be able to launch its STO on Sphinx within a few weeks.  Once the STO is closed, AdSana through the Sphinx mobile app will be directly connected with multiple regulated security token exchanges run by governments such as Jamaica, Barbados and more which means AdSana’s SANA security token will be able to be traded on any of the regulated security token exchanges.

•   Mobile Trading Integration: Investors have the ability to buy, sell and check balances with applicable listings through their Broker(s);
•   Withdrawal and Deposit Services: Investors can withdraw the Customer’s digital assets to their integrated Sphinx Wallet, deposit the Customer’s digital assets to their broker(s) and perform wallet address whitelist requests from Sphinx Platform;
•   Digital Token Management: Investors can view their individual balances of the Customer’s digital tokens and prove ownership of the Customer’s tokens;
•   Investor Services (where available): Investors can participate in the Customer’s Issuer initiated Services including blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Issuer Initiated Services: Ability for the Customer to initiate Issuer Services such as Promotional Listings, Promotional Articles, Blockchain voting, surveys, custom notifications (additional fees may apply);
•   Marketplace STO Listing (if applicable): The Customer’s security token offering is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors;
•   Marketplace Explore: The Customer’s security token market listing(s) is listed in the Sphinx marketplace for display in accordance with securities regulations to legally compliant Investors; and
•   Customizable Profile Page on Sphinx Tile: Customer may customize their Company profile page

It is better to write about this in the 1st post of the topic. Because people will ask you again and again about listing.  Wink

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
artdor

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:46:16 PM

[/quote] Thanks for repeating the important news. I hope this helps to raise the necessary money. Yes, better add on the first page so that all people can see.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 08:21:50 PM

[IMPORTANT UPDATE--AdSana just signed with Sphinx, an exciting new mobile wallet and mobile trading app.  AdSana will be able to launch its STO on Sphinx within a few weeks.  Once the STO is closed, AdSana through the Sphinx mobile app will be directly connected with multiple regulated security token exchanges run by governments such as Jamaica, Barbados and more which means AdSana’s SANA security token will be able to be traded on any of the regulated security token exchanges.

Okay I post it at the beginning.  Thank you for pointing that out.

Thanks for repeating the important news. I hope this helps to raise the necessary money. Yes, better add on the first page so that all people can see.
[/quote]
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:32:21 PM

It is better to write about this in the 1st post of the topic. Because people will ask you again and again about listing.  Wink
Any news is good news. Good luck with your project, I hope the funds go into business.

artdor

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:41:56 AM

Gary, when is the Sphinx bidding open? I understand that trading will be available only on the gadget? Is there a desktop version?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:54:11 AM

I think that it will be good for the reputation of the project that AdSana’s security token will betraded on the regulated security token exchanges after the end of STO.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:29:30 PM

I think that it will be good for the reputation of the project that AdSana’s security token will betraded on the regulated security token exchanges after the end of STO.

Choice of exchange is very important for the results of IEO (how many money will be collected) and for the future liquidity and price of the tokens.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 02:06:59 PM

Soon the token will be released on the Sphinx mobile trading application and will be traded there. Let's see how much support the project will have. But without good advertising, I think there will be little benefit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 04:08:05 PM

[Two ANSWERS to two Questions[/b]
Gary, when is the Sphinx bidding open? I understand that trading will be available only on the gadget? Is there a desktop version?

The way it will work is that first we go on the Sphinx system and the STO will be offered through their mobile device.  I am not sure if they have desktop.

So people can open an account with Sphinx, and then they will be KYC'd and AMl'd.  They people can buy the SANA token through the STO on Sphinx.

MEANWHILE, AdSana will go through the application process of having our SANA token listed on the Jamaican and/or Barbados Security Token Exchange.

Soon the token will be released on the Sphinx mobile trading application and will be traded there. Let's see how much support the project will have. But without good advertising, I think there will be little benefit.

That is not necessarily true Nevsky.  You see even before we go on the exchange we will be working with either a Jamaican and/or Barbados Broker-Dealer. And they will be selling the SANA token for us to investors.  Plus Sphinx is bringing on another company that has 2 million investors looking for new investments so we were be presented to them also.

Here is a good definition of a broker dealer for those of you who are not familiar with what they do.  A broker-dealer is a person or firm in the business of buying and selling securities for its own account or on behalf of its customers. ... A brokerage acts as a broker (or agent) when it executes orders on behalf of its clients, whereas it acts as a dealer, or principal when it trades for its own account. A broker-dealer is normally regulated with the government within the country they work out of.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:01:20 PM

As I understand the demands for work with secure tokens are more strict the for the work with utility tokens. It is good that before go on the exchange you will be working with either a Jamaican and/or Barbados Broker-Dealer. They have a big data of investors and more chance for conduction successful STO.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:25:58 PM

As I understand the demands for work with secure tokens are more strict the for the work with utility tokens. It is good that before go on the exchange you will be working with either a Jamaican and/or Barbados Broker-Dealer. They have a big data of investors and more chance for conduction successful STO.
How will the project tokens be distributed after open sales?

Bitcoin4096

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:58:03 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 09:12:20 PM by Bitcoin4096

I think the most important thing is that it's more safety to work with such type of tokens.

serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:47:24 PM

Does the project manage to fulfill all the promises stated in the roadmap?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 07:10:04 PM

How will the project tokens be distributed after open sales?

Same way they are now.  The are minted within 24 hours of receiving a verified investment.

Once they are on the secondary market after the STO, then they are distributed like any exchange would.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: