Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2897 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:29:55 AM

HYPE will be available on the following exchanges on 26th of July:

please tell me this information is still relevant at the moment and why I have not seen anything like this from exchanges. There should be an announcement about the listing of a new coin.

there is a listing now and you are free to buy tokens on exchanges. see information more carefully

Thank you for clearing that for us. Yes, HYPE is already traded on exchanges.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token

please tell me when will be the first vote? I would like to understand how when I can take part in this and how many tokens do I need for this?

Voting begins from September (for October rates). There is no minimum required for freezing but you will have to accumulate voting weights to be eligible to vote. Here's more on that: hypetoken.io/whitepaper

deadab1234

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:04:25 PM

I don't really understand how you're going to decentralize. In fact, one person can buy most of the tokens and make all the important decisions in the development of the project?
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:30:08 PM

I don't really understand how you're going to decentralize. In fact, one person can buy most of the tokens and make all the important decisions in the development of the project?

Thank you for your input. The things that token holders can vote for are:
Inflationary Rates (Daily Freezing Rewards % applied to all frozen tokens)
Deflationary Rates (Burning % applied to all transfers)
Melting Period (Time Required to Wait to Unfreeze Tokens)

When a user freezes his/her tokens, he/she is immediately eligible to vote on these matters. The voting weight (vw) is not determined by the amount of tokens frozen alone. Therefore, even if someone was to purchase all tokens (although, highly unlikely as with our airdrop model), he/she will not be able to swing these votes entirely.

VOTING WEIGHT

Voting Weight (vw) refers to your ‘voting power’. The more voting weight you have, the more ‘voice’ your vote carries.

EXAMPLE:
1. Users A, B, C, D, E each have 10 voting weights. (50 vw in total)
2. They all vote for the month’s burning rates to be 1% per transaction.
3. User F has 60 voting weights and she votes for the burning rates to be 10% per transaction.
4. Voting Results = “10% burning rates per transaction” as it has the most voting weights accumulated on it.
5. How is Voting Weight (VW) calculated?

PLEASE NOTE! Voting consensus only takes place from SEPTEMBER 2019.

The equation shown below is subject to change as we constantly research for better alternatives to fairly distribute voting weights.

VW = Exponential Average of (frozen hours * frozen balance * [+y or -y]) / percentile factor

Voting weight for your address is accumulated from Day 1 of your HYPE Experiment. The longer you use a single address to freeze and unfreeze HYPE, the more voting weight your address will carry over time.

Due to the exponential moving average type, historical data will have an impact on the calculations. We will take into considerations the “collective sum average of freeze balances” (average of all frozen balances of the token contract).

“y” depends on the frozen balance of the address. If it is less than “x” it will be a positive “+y” and if it is more than “x” it will be a negative “-y”. x = 1/collective sum average of frozen balances. This allows us to prevent whales from manipulating the votes.

MORE INFO: https://medium.com/@hypetoken/hype-whitepaper-c2945381574e

sdcyxiaolong

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:48:07 PM

trading volumes are growing and it pleases me I think if you buy tokens now then soon we will see a flight to the moon if of course the team will show good results.

in fact, they have a good economic model but you still need to understand why there will be a great demand for these tokens. This is essentially the most important thing.
supermarioxp

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:31:30 PM

it looks interesting as a tool for earning money, but I do not understand what benefit this token will bring to the demand in the long term .

if tokens are burned, in any case the price will rise. This economic model may be of interest to traders and investors.

Yes it looks interesting but it is also difficult to implement. I don't understand for example what tokens will be burnt ? whose tokens will they be?

Burned tokens are destroyed from the markets and results in the decrease of the total supply of tokens.

this should ensure a constant increase in the price of the token. But what percentage of tokens will be burned? Will this define the community?
fusion_lab

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:14:18 PM

it seems to me that such an economic model will allow the project to develop and the token can get into the top 50.

I think that is too early to draw any conclusions about this. you need to understand why this will be in demand in the community.
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:58:40 PM

do I understand correctly that the community will completely determine the future development of the project ?

But you will need to freeze tokens for this? only these people will be able to vote?
antenym

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

it seems to me that such an economic model will allow the project to develop and the token can get into the top 50.

where did you get these conclusions? I just now do not understand how it all will work in practice. That is what working products they have now.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:29:56 PM

by the time you plan to list Hype Token (HYPE) in decentralized IDEX, Hotbit, Mercatox, CoinExchange, Crex24 that will help increase the volume and we will have a better price for your token Cheesy

if it really is listing on such exchanges then I think we will see flying to the moon pretty soon.
earnfree

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:13:25 PM

at the moment there are already any working prototypes? Just I would like to understand what results the team has already achieved at the moment . It is in fact very important.

well, you can see that their wallet is ready at the moment. And this is all a good result. At the moment I will wait for listing on exchanges.

It's already on exchanges such as Sistemkoin & Livecoin.

Please refer to: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token

this is a very important point for the development of the project, but you also need to understand why there will be a great demand for tokens in the future.
lorddart

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:51:24 PM

at the moment there are already any working prototypes? Just I would like to understand what results the team has already achieved at the moment . It is in fact very important.

well, you can see that their wallet is ready at the moment. And this is all a good result. At the moment I will wait for listing on exchanges.

I have already bought some tokens, but still I plan to keep them for a long time in order to participate in the development of the project.
fusion_lab

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:37:11 AM

VOTING WEIGHT

Voting Weight (vw) refers to your ‘voting power’. The more voting weight you have, the more ‘voice’ your vote carries.

EXAMPLE:
1. Users A, B, C, D, E each have 10 voting weights. (50 vw in total)
2. They all vote for the month’s burning rates to be 1% per transaction.
3. User F has 60 voting weights and she votes for the burning rates to be 10% per transaction.
4. Voting Results = “10% burning rates per transaction” as it has the most voting weights accumulated on it.
5. How is Voting Weight (VW) calculated?

PLEASE NOTE! Voting consensus only takes place from SEPTEMBER 2019.

The equation shown below is subject to change as we constantly research for better alternatives to fairly distribute voting weights.

VW = Exponential Average of (frozen hours * frozen balance * [+y or -y]) / percentile factor

this is all very interesting and I think this model will allow the coins to be in the price, but you need to understand where this ecosystem will work. More precisely as it will be applicable in real life.
Graf

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:19:11 AM

in fact, one of the most promising models that I have seen and I hope the team will be able to implement it fully. in this case, we will see something new in the crypto market.
antenym

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:00:54 AM

where did you get these conclusions? I just now do not understand how it all will work in practice. That is what working products they have now.
this is a particularly interesting point in the long run it will be really in demand. this is important for investors.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:48:29 AM

it seems to me that it is better to just follow the price of the token on the exchanges and choose the ideal point to buy.
earnfree

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:30:38 AM

MORE INFO: https://medium.com/@hypetoken/hype-whitepaper-c2945381574e
thanks that was pretty informative. I think the leaders of the crypto industry should evaluate such an economy
lorddart

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:17:56 PM

I wonder when you plan to listing on other exchanges? I think this is important for the development of the project.
MeGaBeSuNTa

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:07:00 PM

trading volumes are growing and it pleases me I think if you buy tokens now then soon we will see a flight to the moon if of course the team will show good results.

while it is difficult to draw any conclusions about the flight to the moon. But in any case, the project is worth attention and I will follow the news from the team.
bkvaluemeal

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

in order to be in the top 50 you need to have your own blockchain. Only in this case it is possible to attract the maximum attention of the community.
zphanjakidze

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:56:53 PM

it looks interesting as a tool for earning money, but I do not understand what benefit this token will bring to the demand in the long term .

if tokens are burned, in any case the price will rise. This economic model may be of interest to traders and investors.

Yes it looks interesting but it is also difficult to implement. I don't understand for example what tokens will be burnt ? whose tokens will they be?

Burned tokens are destroyed from the markets and results in the decrease of the total supply of tokens.

BNBs use burning tokens but that doesn't help the price of flying to the moon. What can you say about this?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: