Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
easywork

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:31:13 AM

the model of the project looks interesting but in order to become really popular you need a listing on popular exchanges from the top 10. And only in this case it will be possible to talk about flying to the moon.

this requires a very large investment. so I will follow the announcements from the team but I do not think it is possible.

I think that even now there are enough exchanges and it will be enough to maintain trading volumes. just need to make the project more popular.
jk29

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:07:36 AM

Hey. please tell me what you have with the economic model? what do you offer for investors who are willing to hold for a long time.
it will be quite difficult to predict although of course the team should have a business plan. But much will depend on the cryptocurrency market.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:41:20 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token
please tell me why such a dump at the moment ? -- 30% is very much as it seems to me.

that's sad. but I see that the project is developing very quickly and the price is recovering. So this is a good time to buy tokens.
serzik2759

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:17:13 PM

at the moment, mechanisms are already being used that should increase the demand for tokens? Or will it all be implemented after the vote?

voting will be later and after that it will be possible to freeze tokens and receive passive income. I will wait for the development of this project.
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:50:19 PM

Hey. please tell me what you have with the economic model? what do you offer for investors who are willing to hold for a long time.

I think this is the only way to make money in such a market. for investors who are willing to hold tokens for a long time.
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:25:46 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBsCZ12U4AAcLvU?format=jpg&name=medium

[GUIDE] Using the HYPE dApp
dApp Release Date: August 15 (00:00 UTC)

❄️ Why Freeze? ❄️
👉 Become Eligible to Vote for Burning & Freezing Rewards % (monthly)
👉 More & Longer You Freeze = More Voting Weights
👉 Receive Daily Freezing Rewards

https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-how-to-use-the-hype-dapp-to-freeze-unfreeze-hype-tokens-4867e269f6c4

perfectly. I will wait for the start impatiently and I already bought a little token for me. Let's see what passive income can be obtained.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:59:19 PM

the project now looks very interesting and I will monitor how this project is developing. Now the team shows excellent results.
serzik2759

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:35:07 PM

if there is still a possibility that I'll gladly take part in the bounty program, more precisely in the contest is a good opportunity to tokens .
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:40:49 AM

[GUIDE] Using the HYPE dApp
dApp Release Date: August 15 (00:00 UTC)

❄️ Why Freeze? ❄️
👉 Become Eligible to Vote for Burning & Freezing Rewards % (monthly)
👉 More & Longer You Freeze = More Voting Weights
👉 Receive Daily Freezing Rewards

https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-how-to-use-the-hype-dapp-to-freeze-unfreeze-hype-tokens-4867e269f6c4

perfectly. I will wait for the start impatiently and I already bought a little token for me. Let's see what passive income can be obtained.

Thank you. Be sure to join the community on t.me/hypetoken

RiceRocca

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:49:00 AM

if there is still a possibility that I'll gladly take part in the bounty program, more precisely in the contest is a good opportunity to tokens .

now is even a very profitable time to buy tokens on exchanges as recently there was a dump and if you believe in the project you can buy tokens in the near future.
Devilboy123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:26:54 AM

I think this is the only way to make money in such a market. for investors who are willing to hold tokens for a long time.

Let's see. I am ready to walk for about 12 months and after that it would be possible to draw conclusions about the work of the project.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:28:44 AM

it's beautiful. I will wait for decentralized applications to be launched. But if you think about it, it is very profitable to buy tokens now since there was a dump recently.

Here's the link to the guide: https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-how-to-use-the-hype-dapp-to-freeze-unfreeze-hype-tokens-4867e269f6c4

lilyomer

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

at the moment, mechanisms are already being used that should increase the demand for tokens? Or will it all be implemented after the vote?

voting will be later and after that it will be possible to freeze tokens and receive passive income. I will wait for the development of this project.

I was just about to buy some tokens for me. I hope the project will get the maximum development now and we will see a listing on new exchanges and a flight to the moon in the near future.
lisovoy28

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:40:15 AM

it's beautiful. I will wait for decentralized applications to be launched. But if you think about it, it is very profitable to buy tokens now since there was a dump recently.

at these stages the dump of this project is quite a normal situation and I think in the future we can see the same flight to the moon and make X3 at least.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:07:47 AM

at these stages the dump of this project is quite a normal situation and I think in the future we can see the same flight to the moon and make X3 at least.

We are still in our airdrops phase and it is normal for airdrop hunters to simply dump them. However, the development continues and those who wish to stay to participate in the experiment will stay. Only time will tell in the long run.

tusma111

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:15:30 AM

It's good that the project is developing so actively and in a couple of days we will be able to see the launch of the application and it is very important for me.
jkernats

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:53:12 AM

I would be interested in what passive income I could receive. I think that at the moment it would be very important.
phenom-eno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:29:19 PM

it will be quite difficult to predict although of course the team should have a business plan. But much will depend on the cryptocurrency market.

how can they give a forecast regarding the price of this token since everything now will depend on the price of bitcoin?
Mans

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:06:27 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token
please tell me why such a dump at the moment ? -- 30% is very much as it seems to me.

that's sad. but I see that the project is developing very quickly and the price is recovering. So this is a good time to buy tokens.

now we see a price increase of 14% so those who bought tokens on time can already get the first profit. Let's see how it all works.
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:41:16 PM

This is a temporary phenomenon. with low capitalization, high volatility is really normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: